PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Epic MQ

MikeXG
09-17-2019, 04:15 PM
I have been considering buying my rogues epic. I've never done an epic quest before, and I've only ever MQed Boots. I am a bit curious how MQing an epic works (specifically the rogue)

1. Do you need to complete parts of the quest ahead of time? IE do I need to be flagged as having completed certain stages myself?
2. Do you MQ parts of it or just the final turn in?
3. Wiki has rage bringer listed as 30k I assume that is the cost of the entire MQ?

Any insight is much appreciated, I need to start saving and I figure anything I need to accomplish for the quest I should do ahead of time. Thanks all

Gozuk
09-17-2019, 04:42 PM
30k is the current price yeah

For the MQ though, you just show up. The seller will have everything all ready for you. Just gotta be level 46 to use it is all

Cecily
09-17-2019, 04:48 PM
30k gets you the whole thing. You show up and turn in a dagger to Stanos when you're told to is all. The only thing you have to worry about is either you or MQer being KoS to smugglers. Stanos hates all this killing, but he's so good at it.

MQ turn ins to Stanos are:

Cazic Quill (MQer)
Generals Pouch (MQer)

Then

Jagged Diamond Dagger (you)

MikeXG
09-18-2019, 04:36 PM
Thanks all

MikeXG
09-18-2019, 06:52 PM
One last question about the rogue epic, I noticed on the wiki it says 40% haste and also has the worn effect which gives a 40% haste. I assume these are the same and it is spell haste? or does the item actually have 40% worn and 40% spell haste?

Jimjam
09-19-2019, 03:02 AM
Yea, the 40% haste is the worn haste.