PDA

View Full Version : Protest at Obama Fundraiser

Zxar
04-15-2011, 09:28 PM
Though I am sure there will be those that will see fit to turn this into a flame war.

http://asbarez.com/App/Asbarez/eng/2011/04/0414protest1.jpg

Prince
04-16-2011, 03:33 AM
man who gives a flying fuck about the armenians

Nedala
04-16-2011, 10:50 AM
in b4 some random red-tinfoilhat-racist denys/defends armenian genocide.

Boggwin Bramblefoot
04-16-2011, 03:20 PM
I must preface this by saying that I personally think that Obama is the worst president of my lifetime. Having said that, it is not his, or America's responsibility, to take care of or defend the Armenian people. His interest should lie with the people of this country...not that is does, but it should.

Slathar
04-16-2011, 03:28 PM
I must preface this by saying that I personally think that Obama is the worst president of my lifetime. Having said that, it is not his, or America's responsibility, to take care of or defend the Armenian people. His interest should lie with the people of this country...not that is does, but it should.

the quoted poster is 45 years old, lives with his mother, and is unemployed. its all in past posts if you care to search.

Hasaan
04-16-2011, 03:40 PM
I'm 14 and I live w/ my mother too! Though I have a job lawl

Hasaan
04-16-2011, 03:40 PM
btw that was mean Slathar, for calling him out like that.

Ennoia
04-16-2011, 03:51 PM
the quoted poster is 45 years old, lives with his mother, and is unemployed. its all in past posts if you care to search.

Who cares? He's right. More and more attention is given to foreign nations and our own country's people are ending up on the streets because of Obama's poor decisions.

Slathar
04-16-2011, 04:48 PM
Who cares? He's right. More and more attention is given to foreign nations and our own country's people are ending up on the streets because of Obama's poor decisions.

there are a lot of people to blame for the poor decision making from both sides of the aisle.

purist
04-16-2011, 06:31 PM
ennoia, why did you cry to the GMs to delete the post linking to your facebook? actually, I would have too if I looked like you. dude is like ~400 lbs, with a cro-magnon brow ridge, wispy greasy hair to his back and a tuft of dyed-black pubic hair on his double chin.

Japan
04-16-2011, 07:31 PM
ITT: people who don't realize giving "foreign aid" nets the US a profit. aint no money in a happy Armenia, sorry.

Binsfelthakis
04-17-2011, 02:44 PM
great ad im glad people are seeing Obama in the light he is really in. Rather than some mass propaganda tool, this whole thing is just silly in the big picture, greed its absolutely ridiculous theres no words to describe

If I was in CA I would SO BE THERE

naez
04-17-2011, 03:04 PM
obama worst puppet since carter his entire administration is packed with wall street cronies and big city mob bosses that put the stooge there lol@u if you think he has any real power to do anything.

Hoggen
04-18-2011, 11:06 PM
there are a lot of people to blame for the poor decision making from both sides of the aisle.

So that somehow diminishes his personal role in flushing the US down a toilet?

Hoggen
04-18-2011, 11:12 PM
obama worst puppet since carter his entire administration is packed with wall street cronies and big city mob bosses that put the stooge there lol@u if you think he has any real power to do anything.

You'll find alot more people with zero business experience in his administration than Wall Street people. You'll also find communists ( not a buzz-word: avowed, life-long communists).

purist
04-19-2011, 12:26 AM
itt: larouche propagandists

naez
04-19-2011, 01:11 AM
since larouche predicted 911, i'll trust his propaganda

You'll find alot more people with zero business experience in his administration than Wall Street people. You'll also find communists ( not a buzz-word: avowed, life-long communists).

It's gov't of wall street, by wall street, for wall street. No labor, no womens, no heavy industry. Nothing. The only people who have any say in obama's councils are wall st. oligarchs. It's the most extreme wall st. administration we've ever seen.

philbertpk
04-19-2011, 11:45 AM
since larouche predicted 911, i'll trust his propaganda

It's gov't of wall street, by wall street, for wall street. No labor, no womens, no heavy industry. Nothing. The only people who have any say in obama's councils are wall st. oligarchs. It's the most extreme wall st. administration we've ever seen.

False flag operations have been standard training for military units in the US for the better part of 50 years now. aint no secret.

Winobot
04-19-2011, 11:56 AM
in b4 some random red-tinfoilhat-racist denys/defends armenian genocide.

LOL SWISS