PDA

View Full Version : Ho there

Biosock
09-12-2019, 05:59 AM
I played EQ from launch for about ten years or so and loved every second of it. But, as with so many things, it kinda fizzled out. People were leaving or logging in less and less and eventually I just stopped playing.

However - one of my long time irl friends that I played with all the damn time back in the day poked me about P99 so I thought I'd give it a go. He's been playing for a while now (Thzun, iksar monk on blue if anyone knows who him) and loves it. As I did back then I thought I'd start off with a druid. If nothing else so that we have a handy taxi service available. :D

Anyways - I just wanted to say hi. My initial reaction when logging in for the first time was 100% Pure-D Nostalgia. It was like coming home after years of travelling.

Now that my key-bindings are customized, the UI is set up just so and the Wiki is on stand-by - it's time to grind some levels. :)

Muggens
09-12-2019, 10:33 AM
Just started playing Bioshock for the first time, good game

bigjeff100
09-12-2019, 10:34 AM

My favorite game series!!! Book is also a good read :) And welcome Biosock!!!!!

Biosock
09-12-2019, 11:02 AM
Thanks. :)

Quick question - how do I change my avatar? When I hit the Edit Avatar link in the CP all I get is a broken image and the Remove Avatar option. Do I need a certain amount of posts to get the privilege?

wholewitt
09-12-2019, 12:06 PM

Biosock makes me think more of a Poopsock fwiw

YendorLootmonkey
09-12-2019, 12:29 PM
Welcome back to Norrath!