PDA

View Full Version : Mage solo spots 56-60

tg822
09-11-2019, 06:57 PM
Looking for suggestions on solo spots 56-60.

Wallicker
09-11-2019, 07:40 PM
Hhk- Dyrna
PoM - ratmaze
BW- giant fort
Velk - spiders
CoM - 2nd/third
HS - basement/entrance
Neriak - Jacker
Hole - sure you could use same spot the monks do.

Remember to have root nets to break a camp then it’s fairly simple. Look for any spot with decent zem that you can kill solos once you break a camp. Send pet root all but one, back pet, root, camp come back kill single.

tg822
09-12-2019, 02:04 AM
Cool thanks I’ll have to check some of these out. Did bw giants but they’re mostly greened out at 56.

Izmael
09-12-2019, 03:19 AM
I did seahorses in Kedge but I'm not sure how good/bad is the exp there now.

Chapelle
09-12-2019, 08:13 AM
Any other good opportunities in this range with epic? Stuck at 59

Sacer
09-12-2019, 08:26 AM
WL caverns, solo you can do goos, and duo or more you can do geos.

It's not necesarely the fatest place to exp, but in my opinion it's the safest one and it's reliable to find groups, in dungeons mage are NOT popular sadly. Also the loot is pretty good!

Izmael
09-12-2019, 08:59 AM
Any other good opportunities in this range with epic? Stuck at 59

Duo something with a cleric or a shaman.

Epic pet can tank easier WW dragons with a well geared cleric. Some loot, some exp, and you get to kill dragons duo.

Seb NG duo with a shamie should also be pretty nice.

Ortnit
09-13-2019, 05:04 AM
Cool thanks I’ll have to check some of these out. Did bw giants but they’re mostly greened out at 56.

There are 2 named Giants at the end of a cave in the fort. They stay blue until 60 and don't assist each other. No loot sadly, but easy exp (as necro).

Goodest
09-15-2019, 12:32 PM
Hhk- Dyrna - greens out at 57
PoM - ratmaze - very hard for solo mage
BW- giant fort - greens out at 58
Velk - spiders - hard to split stuff alot of adds
CoM - 2nd/third - same as velks
HS - basement/entrance - GL bro
Neriak - Jacker - yep
Hole - sure you could use same spot the monks do.
Hole is a good spot

Remember to have root nets to break a camp then it’s fairly simple. Look for any spot with decent zem that you can kill solos once you break a camp. Send pet root all but one, back pet, root, camp come back kill single.

Those gaints at the back of the gaint mines in FM are easy the zem is bad but it's easy.
The Goos in wl green out at 59 but good money and you could also get some Geo's.