PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: EQ button missing in UI

nexxa
09-10-2019, 09:07 AM
Since the update my EQ button has disappeared. I've hit "Reload UI" in the options window. I've tried every combination of skin (default, velious, duxaui) with and without the "Keep Your Layout" option selected.

The button is probably off screen out of view, but nothing I've tried will bring it back to view.

Any recommendations?

Failing that, is there another way to bring up the Skills window? That's all I'm really looking for here. Couldn't find that window in the hot keys menu.

gildor
09-10-2019, 09:56 AM
It is gone, and will not come back. Look in your inventory screen for a skills button.

loramin
09-10-2019, 10:49 AM
ALT + O will bring up your options window (unless you re-configured that key combo, in which case you should know the new one, and if you forget you can wipe out your character's .ini file to restore the defaults).

That window has a "Keys" tab, with a "UI" drop-down. In there you can set key combinations that you can use to show/hide the Skills (or any other not-banned window).

Also, while you're there, I'd recommend removing all the rest of the UI keyboard shortcuts. This will prevent you from opening or closing random windows on accident when you hit some random key combination.

nexxa
09-10-2019, 11:30 AM
Thanks, guys. Silly that I didn't know about the Skills button on the inventory screen.

FWIW though, there doesn't appear to be a configurable shortcut for the Skills window in the key combos settings.