PDA

View Full Version : Disconnecting Issue Plz help

Cryptophagist
09-03-2019, 06:28 PM
Hey everyone. Recently I just moved and got a new internet set up with Spectrum. Way way faster internet than before. I have a huge issue though, even though I have great ms ping with the servers about 1 to 5 minutes after I log in the 100% tag starts dropping down and doesn't recover no matter what until I disconnect. It happens on all characters and every time. Well unfortunately after 3 reinstalls of P99 and even uninstalling windows and reinstalling, pinging my routers gateway, pinging 8.8.8.8 -tand a few other things it seems to be ruling out my internet as an issue.

I have no problems with any other games or downloads. Just P99.

I'm not sure what the issue could be. It's incredibly frustrating as moving to a place with much faster internet for P99 so I could raid was a huge influence on moving (lame I know). Does anyone have any idea what I can do to resolve this? I'm at my wits end, I've died in unrest and I cannot retrieve my corpse now since 2 days ago. :(:(

mcoy
09-03-2019, 07:10 PM
If the only recent change was moving then look into environmental issues. Are you using wifi? Try plugging in. If that makes a difference then use an app like wifi analyzer and figure out which channel is less congested and move your router to that one.