PDA

View Full Version : Iksar Berserker Club and 'an undead jester'

Raidur
04-14-2011, 10:04 PM
Hey there!

Well, my GF and I camped the spot for over 7 hours with only 1 jester spawn, and of course no club.

I figured, "oh good ol' EQ!".

However, a friend of mine (Fudily) has been on the spot (and still is as I type this) for about 27 hours. He has seen a single jester spawn, and of course no club.

To be exact, I'm speaking of the weapon 'Iksar Berserker Club' from the mob 'an undead jester' in the zone 'Kurn's Tower'.

We're both EQ live veterans and know camps can be tough, but this seems off. Is the jester really this rare of a spawn? Is this loot available from 'an undead jester'?

Innovative
04-16-2011, 03:31 PM
As someone who got the club from him I can confirm he does spawn and I think it is just that rare.

Taryth
04-22-2011, 05:08 PM
The Jester is exceedingly rare. Having spent a collective total of 30 hours camping him, I received my IBC. He does spawn. The Club does drop. I equipped my newbie Iksar Shm with it :D

Eyequake
12-23-2011, 05:49 AM
About 14 hours into camping this guy myself and 1 spawn, no club =(

I'm pretty sure he spawns in the very corner of the "L" shape in the area referred to as the "stables"... hopefully someday this thing will drop for me!

Wisetree
12-25-2011, 05:30 AM
got one earlier this week, he spawns and drops club.. as it was on live he is just a retardedly long camp.