PDA

View Full Version : 5 days

compulsion
08-21-2019, 01:35 AM
WoW classic releasing in 5 days. Over 400,000 accounts already set up on the new servers and more incoming.

Just curious if any old guilds are rolling classic.

fan D
08-21-2019, 07:38 AM
everyones playing herod alliance

incase i dont like you, jk haha not sure which server

Phaezed-Reality
08-21-2019, 12:32 PM
all of the emu's are going to herod.

Duvain
08-21-2019, 12:43 PM
I'm playing on Herod, was gonna go horde though

Tassador
08-21-2019, 05:51 PM
So glad I didn’t get into wow. They should do a war 2 server or war 1. Fuck your ass elementals

Clazxiss
08-22-2019, 03:23 PM
You can play classic wow on many private servers and get same experience and not be on a server infested with career gamers and unemployeds. I am on VG

You don't follow the drama that goes on with private servers, do you? Even P99 has had its fill of corrupt GMs, players, and exploited mechanics.

The only way these shenanigans are avoided is on an official server. There, we're guaranteed policing and fairness for a PvP oriented game.

Clazxiss
08-22-2019, 08:32 PM
PVP Happens in a battleground ( an instance ) and never over world raid content. Wow is not a pvp oriented game at all until TBC When the arena came out, and again it is instanced.

World pvp is just bind rushing griefing and i will hard pass on waiting in line to complete my troll cave quest.

All private servers have staff problems, because only children want to be staff on said servers, yes retail servers have better staff but thats because your paying.

Either way, classic offers nothing new at all that a private classic server does not.

Enjoy your 1x exp

I read what you typed and can tell you're very defensive about this. WoW was PvP oriented from day 1. The objectives changed as Blizzard added more content. I certainly remember fighting horde players for farming nodes.

All private servers have staff problems, because only children want to be staff on said servers

That is the most telling part. Do you really want to be on a server where pixel boobs will earn favor with that server's "equivalent" of Sirken? And do you want to share that same space with script kiddies using speed hacks? Up to you. I don't and that's why I'll never touch a private WoW server.

compulsion
08-22-2019, 10:44 PM
You guys on Herod miss the blue posts warning of server locks on Herod, Faerlina, and Whitemane and/or 10k player queues? I've made characters on Stalagg and Skeram while I wait to see how much the population shifts at release and where different groups of old friends end up.

You can play classic wow on many private servers and get same experience and not be on a server infested with career gamers and unemployeds. I am on VG

Irony? Private boxes are made for unemployable mace questers. $15 a month and limited RMT should keep more than half of this server from participating. Elderan better get out that checkbook if he wants friends(again).

Imago
08-23-2019, 01:02 AM
You guys on Herod miss the blue posts warning of server locks on Herod, Faerlina, and Whitemane and/or 10k player queues? I've made characters on Stalagg and Skeram while I wait to see how much the population shifts at release and where different groups of old friends end up.

See you on Skeram with the rest of Apex and R99. For the Horde!

hatelore
08-25-2019, 03:38 PM
So glad I didn’t get into wow. They should do a war 2 server or war 1. Fuck your ass elementals

Played war2 classic on Kali with a 32k reg. Come at me bruh~ Loved that fuckin game back in the day.

LostCause
08-26-2019, 05:48 AM
o but there will be RMT .. WoW tokens you damn well know there will be a marketplace just like on EQ live... just with limited items for the era... xp potions etc

WoW tokens just like kronos on EQ live..

LostCause
08-26-2019, 05:51 AM
yes i know you can't trade them but ... wtf you think blizzard does with all that gold? i wouldn't doubt they run their own gold site.

Fame
08-26-2019, 04:19 PM
wtf you think blizzard does with all that gold?

Alarming levels of immersion here, but also respectable.

There is no master central bank of azeroth sadly

Sirban
09-13-2019, 09:06 PM
7 days till we storm area 51

Phaezed-Reality
09-21-2019, 01:31 AM
nothing but probably a bunch of toxic unsafe area's used for fueling/learning how to fuel/maint top secret airframes, area 51 has been a defunkt airframe test bed since the 90s when it basically was outed. now everything is in idaho.