PDA

View Full Version : Spells: Necro/Enchanter Charm

Rais
04-14-2011, 07:44 PM
After playing a enchanter for 51+ levels and such. Watching necros and enchanters safely run around farm everything from Frenzy to 3 manning Korocust. To a group having 3 enchanters in a 6 man group to farm the Royals in Chardok when in old Kunark it took a small raid force. It's just unreal.

This is about keeping it as close to classic as it can be. No where in old classic would a Cleric or Enchanter duo Freeti in sol b. It was even unheard of having a charmed pet on a raid encounter.It was just too unreliable.

This is why Dire Charm was put in to the game so it would allow the enchanter to have a sure fire charm. A few expansions later after kunark.

Charm duration is too long, and too dependable with what it is doing now. I highly doubt I'm the only person who thinks this or have noticed the issues here with the charm line of spells for Necro/Enchanter/bard.

This isn't a class envy rant. It's a concern for the server rant :)

Zakaton
04-14-2011, 08:58 PM
That's strange, there's lots of posts around about how unreliable charm is. I haven't tried charm myself yet, but either someone's perception is off or charm reliability varies a lot.