PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: Levitating when I shouldn't be

osumetlu
08-05-2019, 01:31 PM
Logged in today on my chanter and I'm levitating even though I shouldn't be. I do not have the levitation icon up either - only breeze, shielding and cloud. The levitation spell should have expired by now as well.

I was not levitating when I logged out.

Re-logging cleared the levitation.

No idea how to re-create this.

Droxx
08-05-2019, 02:51 PM
I've had this happen lately as well (also on my enc). No lev buffs on bar but still levitating.

rezzie
08-05-2019, 03:42 PM
This has happened to me a few times when camping in Oasis near the docks (or on the pillar). Camp out, come back in with a levitate effect with no buff icon or apparent expiry until zoning or re-logging.

Possibly related to the boat levitate thing?

Sunderfury
08-05-2019, 04:01 PM
Please confirm the zones you were in, boats most likely the issue and I'll then move to resolved.

Crookstinger
08-05-2019, 04:03 PM
This has happened to me a few times when camping in Oasis near the docks (or on the pillar). Camp out, come back in with a levitate effect with no buff icon or apparent expiry until zoning or re-logging.

Possibly related to the boat levitate thing?
I am almost certain it is related to the boat. I've camped out numerous times on that pillar and sometimes when I log back in I have perma-lev as described above. It's because the boat passes by as you are logging in. Zoning or logging out clears it.

wagorf
08-07-2019, 02:08 AM
this happened to me on oasis as well when i was leveling my alt, i usually rest at p1 or coast of p1