PDA

View Full Version : Shady goblin

4evercrack
08-05-2019, 12:10 PM
Does anyone have the timer on shady goblin in Warsliks woods.

loramin
08-05-2019, 12:59 PM
Just turn logs on and set your character up there, then leave the game running while you're away. You can see the timestamp of when people rolled later on, when you look back at your logs (and that area should be perfectly safe ... although if you have Hide that's even better).

I mean maybe someone will be nice and give you the timer, but really everyone there has a disincentive to do so, as that means one more person to roll against.

Mendo
08-05-2019, 06:18 PM
Just turn logs on and set your character up there, then leave the game running while you're away. You can see the timestamp of when people rolled later on, when you look back at your logs (and that area should be perfectly safe ... although if you have Hide that's even better).

I mean maybe someone will be nice and give you the timer, but really everyone there has a disincentive to do so, as that means one more person to roll against.

We're not all dicks... I have not been there in the last couple of days but it was around 6:23 PST. I hope I can make it there and roll against you good sir. You have great odds because I've lost around 25 times now.

loramin
08-05-2019, 08:57 PM
I mean maybe someone will be nice and give you the timer

Glad to see someone (Mendo) was nice :)

Swish2
08-06-2019, 04:07 AM
Glad to see someone (Mendo) was nice :)

Legidias
08-06-2019, 09:15 AM
Some might say naive...

nothsa
08-06-2019, 09:31 AM
well how does the angry goblin work then?