PDA

View Full Version : Free Gear for new INT Casters

HydroPonics
08-01-2019, 08:48 PM
If your new to the server, and you are a INT caster (WIZ, MAG, ENCH, NECRO) and are willing to travel to MISTMOORE (The Nybright Sisters right outside the zoneline is a great camp for new players ) i will give you a free ADVISOR ROBE... sometimes i score other items like Sacrificial dagger, Nightshade Wreath, Cape of Midnight Mist, and Diamondine Earring, if i have them i always give them to new players outside camping the sisters.

Im online several times a day, so /who all Hydro to see when im around. Also... sometimes i have to wait for the Advisor to spawn if i just killed him and gave away a Robe, but he drops the robe 100 percent of the time and he's super common.

See you in game, Cheers! :D

tsuchang
08-01-2019, 10:31 PM
That would be on blue huh?

YendorLootmonkey
08-02-2019, 09:14 AM
Mistmoore best zone!

Budder
08-02-2019, 03:11 PM
My buddy keeps wanting me to go to Mistmoore, 23 warrior currently in Unrest. Usually not a problem getting groups but I hear MM is quite fun as well. Are the sisters always camped? I need to farm some plat because I’m flat broke.

Atychiphobia
08-03-2019, 06:57 AM
My buddy keeps wanting me to go to Mistmoore, 23 warrior currently in Unrest. Usually not a problem getting groups but I hear MM is quite fun as well. Are the sisters always camped? I need to farm some plat because I’m flat broke.

You can farm Gargoyles in Ocean of Tears at that level. A bit more money and you will get exp.

Budder
08-03-2019, 09:42 AM
You can farm Gargoyles in Ocean of Tears at that level. A bit more money and you will get exp.

I did read that somewhere, is it a popular camp? Is it something that can be soloed or small group? I think In the many years I played live I never even left the boat. Don’t you have to swim like south from the boat dock to the island or something?

jolanar
08-03-2019, 05:05 PM

Not worth it as a warrior. It's heavily camped and can't gate out.

Budder
08-03-2019, 08:21 PM
Not worth it as a warrior. It's heavily camped and can't gate out.

Thank you for that!