PDA

View Full Version : Highhold Pass - Captain Ashlan Orc Scalps

bmc85uk
04-13-2011, 05:47 PM
Hi,

I realise this may not be as important as a lot of the high end quests, but was always a great way of getting XP around the late teens, and I think any low end characters could use a bit of help, given that EQ is unforgiving to newbies, plus some oldies would happily take advantage of the XP.

Saw an old post about this quest saying it was broken, and it then got kinda resolved though there was an error in some of the text.

Would just like to let ya all know it's broken again, please have a look, or if not, tell me you're gonna leave it broken so I can delete all these orc scalps.

Cheers!

nilbog
04-18-2011, 12:23 PM
What are you asking about?

Gorgetrapper
04-18-2011, 04:20 PM
I think he's saying the orc scalp turn-in is broken once again.

Llabak
04-29-2011, 10:16 AM
Yah. I just did the turn-in and got no message or reward. He's responding to hails and giving me the quest (which he hadn't been doing before) so I'm assuming it's not a faction issue. He just eats the scalps and walks off.

MotorX007
05-01-2011, 02:32 AM
I just tired this and didn't work either.

He replys to hails and text. Hand him scalps and nothing happens.

I first was trying on iksar that is kos, tried the wolf form trick and invis and such. Wasn't working so I tried on halfling druid that is indifferent.. Same thing happens. He just eats the scalps and does nothing

Tuvanius
05-05-2011, 10:27 PM
May 5, 9:20pm CDST I handed in orc scalps and Capt moved off as he usually did. There was no message so I thought they went back into inventory as they normally would. Handed in more scalps and this time it was apparent something was wrong. I lost 7 scalps because he's bugged again.
Not a stupid xp thing so much as I would REALLY like the faction.
:(

nilbog
10-02-2011, 01:55 PM
I see nothing wrong with this quest.

Perhaps it was fixed since the time of posting.

Moving to resolved.