PDA

View Full Version : Merchants: Breeze?

mjrau
04-13-2011, 11:12 AM
From what I read Nertith Gracon sells the breeze spell but she deosnt have it. How/What/Where/Why? Can you let me/us (others who are looking for it) let us know where/how I can get it

guineapig
04-13-2011, 11:16 AM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=30743

Mindforge
04-13-2011, 11:45 AM
@mjrau:

Breeze isn't currently in game for anyone who didn't make it to Kunark on day 1. There are four or five separate posts regarding it, but the only comment from a developer is Uthgaard responding to someone making multiple petitions over a bug. So that would be our answer - the vendors' itemlists are bugged and we have to wait for an update. At least, that's what I'm taking from all of this.

mjrau
04-13-2011, 09:55 PM
Thanks Mind, I was also wondering about the rumour of some people having it and some not.

FYI Guinea I HAD done my research BEFORE posting but as I could find NO responses from any dev except Uthgaard complaining about multiple petitions.

guineapig
04-13-2011, 10:17 PM
Okay then. But it's still better to bump an existing thread than start a new one when you have prior knowledge of the previous threads.
Not a huge deal, but it keeps things a bit more organized.

The rumor is true. I purchased the spell for my enchanter on opening day (not that I need it). In hindsite I should have kept the scroll and made a nice profit :p

mjrau
04-14-2011, 12:10 PM
Lol you could sell it for quite a bit these days :p

baalzy
04-14-2011, 01:25 PM
Haha. Not reading 6 pages about Breeze, but if all this is about it being sold?

Next patch.

Server can't be magically patched without coming down.