PDA

View Full Version : Click through issues

bushidobull
07-20-2019, 09:29 PM
Ok, After maybe 10 minute of play my EQ screen seems to be not quite there even though I am in full-screen mode I manage to click through every time due to this issue toons have died... this seems to happen after I window for a moment then return to Fullscreen. does anyone have any ideas????

loramin
07-21-2019, 10:14 AM
does anyone have any ideas????

Yes: don't play in full-screen mode. I <3 nostalgia too, and I played with full screen back on live, but with today's modern operating systems your best bet is Playing in the Optimal Full-Screen Windowed Mode (http://wiki.project1999.com/User_Interface_Enhancements#Playing_in_the_Optimal _.22Full-Screen_Windowed.22_Mode).

bushidobull
08-04-2019, 10:15 PM
That really doesnt help, I need full sceen due to my vision.

Legidias
08-04-2019, 10:37 PM
Put it in windowed and edit UI file to make resolution your monitor resolution, which is that Loramin linked to

khandman
08-05-2019, 02:42 AM
Original EQ was 4:3 ratio for screen reso's.

Play in a (as close too) full screen windowed mode.

Or if you really want full fullscreen, something that helps cure click through is to press from Full Screen, ALT + RETURN to go into windowed mode, and then ALT + RETURN again. That should cure you for that session. You will need to repeat this everytime you launch the game though

loramin
08-05-2019, 11:49 AM
Put it in windowed and edit UI file to make resolution your monitor resolution, which is that Loramin linked to

This. Playing in "windowed full screen" gives you like 95+% of the screen space you'd get with "true full screen". If you want, you could even go 100% width-wise, although shaving off those few pixels for the window borders won't hurt your vision and will help avoid those clicking issues.

And even on the vertical, your system task bar (or menu on Mac) takes up a tiny amount of space overall. If it really bugs you that much, make your taskbar auto-hide itself and set the "windowed full screen" to fill the window entirely. I wouldn't do that because then the taskbar will pop-up whenever your mouse gets near the bottom of the screen, and again keeping the taskbar around still let's you have 95+% "full screen" ... but if you really want that 100% ...