PDA

View Full Version : Spells: NEW Level 15 bard mes song bugged??

Jagmarr
04-13-2011, 08:11 AM
Salutations staff,

I am not sure if this is bugged, but it seems like it is. The level 15 bard mes was changed with the release of the expansion as you may already know. It is now a level an AoE song that has a very very short duration. The OLD 15 bard mes was a single target mes song that lasted as long as a normal song would, and if one did not stop the song, it would refresh the mes on the target it was casted on before. NOW, the NEW lvl 15 bard mes is a little broken i think. the NEW song requires you to re-cast it every time you want to use it. this song does not refresh correctly as far as i see it. if casted on a target (or targets) it will work once only. and it must be recast to be used again. the song does not refresh like it should... if the song is left on... it casts it attempts to cast it on the player or the group the player is in and NOT the mob. just fyi. it doesnt bother me too much as i am constantly casting new songs anyway, but it doesnt seem to be working right is all. and futhermore, it doesnt bother me because i am losing interest in my bard and strong feelings had resurfaced and overcome me... that i want to play my original character that i had on EQ... Bunknee Hopp.. but his name is taken... so i'd rather i get help with Bunknee instead of this mes.. just saying

thx for everything... <3