PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

Erelas
10-26-2009, 11:17 PM
I've been following Project 1999 for a while now, although I haven't played EQ in many years. I started pretty much on day 1 of Classic, played a wizard and a druid on Brell for a while, and stopped playing shortly after Kunark came out. But I still think EQ was the most fun I've ever had with a video game, and today I broke down and ordered Titanium solely to play on the Project1999 server. Should be in the mail soon. If all works out, I'll be seeing you in Norrath in no time. I remember almost nothing about how to play, so I hope to contribute to an authentic Classic environment by playing the part of the helpless idiot. :)

Zeldak
10-27-2009, 04:13 AM
Welcome to Project 1999!

Be sure to read the Step-by-step Installation guide after installing EQ.

Here is a link: http://project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=40

Valius
10-28-2009, 02:36 PM
I've been following Project 1999 for a while now, although I haven't played EQ in many years. I started pretty much on day 1 of Classic, played a wizard and a druid on Brell for a while, and stopped playing shortly after Kunark came out. But I still think EQ was the most fun I've ever had with a video game, and today I broke down and ordered Titanium solely to play on the Project1999 server. Should be in the mail soon. If all works out, I'll be seeing you in Norrath in no time. I remember almost nothing about how to play, so I hope to contribute to an authentic Classic environment by playing the part of the helpless idiot. :)

Welcome aboard, make sure you have you're friends join up as well!

Wildir
10-29-2009, 06:11 PM
is a keycode required for installation?

why I am asking, I have several friends that use to play this with me and if it doesnt cost them much (minimal pc upgrade) they will play it, will the one copy of titanium that I have work for all of our computers?

thanks,
Wildir

lindz
10-29-2009, 06:18 PM
One copy of Titanium will work for all of you.

Deathrydar
10-29-2009, 06:28 PM
I hope to contribute to an authentic Classic environment by playing the part of the helpless idiot. :)

I'm sorry, bro, but there are already a bunch of people on the server that have beat you to that title.

In any event, welcome!! :)

Wildir
10-30-2009, 09:50 AM
One copy of Titanium will work for all of you.

thank you for your response, cant wait for the everquest box to get here, I havent been this anxious for a game to show up in a very long time.
will see you in norath soon

Wildir