PDA

View Full Version : rogue shoulder, face, and range

wagorf
06-30-2019, 11:48 PM
just wondering if there are any in between stuff I can acquir

Shoulder: Barbed dragonscale. What would be the next upgrade?

Face: Crystal spider eyes. Is the next upgrade Faceguard Bentos? Eyepatch plunder? Anything in between other than eyepatch of shadows?

Range: Idol of Thorned and Eye of Narandi are two I think can of, anything else?

Gozuk
07-01-2019, 03:37 PM
Barbed Dragonscale Pauldrons are tough to replace really... They are so good and not too expensive. Rogues lucked out getting these from Chardok https://wiki.project1999.com/Poison_Washed_Spaulders if you want a well rounded resist piece for cheap. I guess you could make a case for the 55/55 or 65/65 hp ones if you wanted to spend some plat.

Face you pretty much listed them all. A lot of people just like the Ravenscale mask for worn see invis unless you have that in another slot.

Range the Narandi has the best stats but as for the Idol of the Thorned, I would probably just get the Talisen bow instead. Good stats and you can pull/tag with it.

GinnasP99
07-01-2019, 09:51 PM
Talisen bow seconded. I much prefer having the ability to shoot arrows over just a stat stick. Swap for runed bone fork for resists if needed.

Arkanjil
07-01-2019, 09:56 PM
The resists on the bow are nice to have! If you can swing it, the eyepatch of plunder would be great as wel

wagorf
07-02-2019, 12:07 AM
thanks for the feedback on poison wand spaulders and talisen, i'll look into those when my rogue is at raiding level

i guess range and shoulders are just hard to twink with droppables... :(