PDA

View Full Version : How I spent my Weekend

Llandris
06-24-2019, 02:49 PM
I've just spent 13 hours over the last few days sifting through countless trades, tracking down characters (most of which are deleted), and Banned 110 accounts for RMT. Just because the last person who worked on RMT is gone doesn't mean that those investigations stop. Logs are forever. If you break the rules, you will be caught and banned eventually. If you have RMT'd, I will be seeing you soon.

https://i.imgur.com/y79p0Tr.png

Hideousclaw
06-24-2019, 02:55 PM
When the cats away the mice will OH SHIIIIIIII THE CATS BACK!

galach
06-24-2019, 02:58 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ypD2aUR.jpg

Fifield
06-24-2019, 02:58 PM
doing lords work for 0 pay, thanks for the time you put into this project officer Rick

Kohedron
06-24-2019, 03:17 PM
Have my babies plox

icedwards
06-24-2019, 03:20 PM
pras it

smitho1984
06-24-2019, 03:39 PM
Wish GM's would post the names of banned players so people who know what other accounts they use can be wary.

tobolamr
06-24-2019, 04:09 PM
Llandris & all of the crew who keep this server going - Thank you. Thank you VERY much.

bigjeff100
06-24-2019, 04:20 PM
Nicely done team!!!! Thanks for all you do!!!

bri_needs_a_rez
06-24-2019, 04:48 PM
I just quit the game and gave all my stuff away then deleted my account. I hope it wasnt mistaken as a RMT

branamil
06-24-2019, 04:56 PM
We don't deserve you Llandris

bradsamma
06-24-2019, 05:19 PM
Ban the shit out of them IMO.

NegaStoat
06-24-2019, 05:27 PM
Your hard work really is appreciated. Especially if it nuked the fountain campers.

Nevasleep
06-24-2019, 05:53 PM
Thank You for all that you do! It really makes a difference and we appreciate your efforts to keep balance in the force.

Thank You,

Nevasleep

Maelstrom
06-24-2019, 06:06 PM
Also a good time to mention: Do not accept large plat transfers from rando's in EC.

Thanks again Llandris for restoring my account!

booter
06-24-2019, 07:04 PM
:eek:

:D:D:D

Psyborg
06-24-2019, 07:11 PM
Really glad to see this being actively investigated. Looking through logs can't be fun but your eyes bled for a good cause.

Thank you Llandris.

ldgo86
06-24-2019, 09:22 PM
sheriff Rick cleaning up the rmt scum! Thank you sir!

Sicc
06-24-2019, 09:24 PM
Thank you for that. It is very much appreciated.

pogs4ever
06-24-2019, 10:15 PM
thanks llandris!

i think kittens guild bank touched some bad platinum or something; submitting petition now. hopefully we can afford to go to sky on friday!

small price to play to keep this server awesome. much <3 to the p99 staff

Valakut
06-24-2019, 11:01 PM
i'd rather have some rmt and toxic raid guilds being disbanded, than no rmt and toxic raid guilds being repeat offenders for 3yrs+

btravis1990
06-24-2019, 11:12 PM
I love the people that question it.. straight obvious RMTer lol Thanks for keeping the server clean. Maybe the damn econmy will fluctuate back..

Jibartik
06-24-2019, 11:24 PM
Hey thanks but could you focus on the accounts that have cool names please, I just got excited and tried like 20 and still cant get them.

elwing
06-24-2019, 11:53 PM
Woot, go out with the bat, hit bad guys! And I think name and shame for professional RMTer would be nice, through I would think those are the "deleted" chars in most time... I personally always wondered why some individuals perma camp lodi for years tbh

Psyborg
06-25-2019, 12:04 AM
Woot, go out with the bat, hit bad guys! And I think name and shame for professional RMTer would be nice, through I would think those are the "deleted" chars in most time... I personally always wondered why some individuals perma camp lodi for years tbh

I could camp Lodi for years and not have enough plat to satisfy my wants.

regatta
06-25-2019, 02:07 AM
Now if only my manastone that mysteriously disappeared could be found that I have petitioned for :( I can even pinpoint the month/year it was looted by me.

Senescant
06-25-2019, 03:42 AM
Name and Shame!

Viscere
06-25-2019, 05:25 AM
Good

Prices in EC bout to drop

desknight2
06-25-2019, 07:11 AM
what is RMT?

Crabmeat
06-25-2019, 07:33 AM
Llandris, have my babies.

honeybee12874
06-25-2019, 09:17 AM
what is RMT?

Real Money Trading

For example if you sent me $20 via PayPal and I gave you an item in the game.

It is very strictly forbidden on this server.

Valakut
06-25-2019, 10:45 AM
what is RMT?

it's where people with no employable real world skills can get paid by pooping in socks on raids and then taking those items and paying for their meth habbit. it's okay if you do meth and poop in socks but you cant trade your in game items for the meth or the socks.

toast187
06-25-2019, 12:58 PM
Get'em. Sheriff rick !

Khikik
06-25-2019, 01:39 PM
https://i.imgur.com/rNYeKQ8.gif

Artaenc
06-25-2019, 03:37 PM
Thanks for cleaning up but people that chronically and intentionally break rules and get away with it to gain an advantage is far more damaging to the community. We going after those next I hope.

mcoy
06-25-2019, 08:49 PM

Equilibrium is a great movie!

-Mcoy

Pyrocat
06-25-2019, 11:40 PM
praise the ban

Lanzellot
06-26-2019, 04:16 AM
Good work Llandris 1+ ,you the next Ambrotos;)

elkantor
06-26-2019, 07:12 AM
Nice work on the bans !
I only wish you would post their names in a Hall of Shame

Acidreams
06-26-2019, 10:38 AM
I know this probably cant be answered but just out of curiosity where do these people sell their plat? and how much could they even make all considered? Im guessing it cant be much given its a private server.

loramin
06-26-2019, 12:03 PM
I know this probably cant be answered but just out of curiosity where do these people sell their plat? and how much could they even make all considered? Im guessing it cant be much given its a private server.

There are sites. If you Google I'm sure you can find them (as can the GMs, which people forget ...)

But as for "it can't be much", you'd guess wrong. It may be a private server, but it's a private server with thousands of players. A tiny fraction of those players (still tens if not hundreds of people) want to spend real life money so they don't have to actually play the game, and those people are definitely willing to spend some non-trivial amounts of cash to do so ...

... just so that they can get banned a month later. The funny thing is, it's only really the buyers who lose out: even after he gets all his accounts banned, and has to make new ones for the umpteenth time, Platlord (or whoever you buy your plat from; he's just the most famous RMTer) is laughing all the way to the bank. Meanwhile the people who gave him money wind up with no characters and no cash.

Thomacles
06-26-2019, 03:06 PM

On live, for at least the first 4 years of EQ, there were RMTers that played full time and were making anywhere from $20K-80K a year. It was even featured as a news story on 60 Minutes. (Or one of those news shows.) The story segment was something like "Virtual Currency May Not be so Virtual".

So yes, Virginia, there is a cash cow in RMTing.

bri_needs_a_rez
06-26-2019, 06:36 PM
If anyone can find a link to the news segment please post it.

aaezil
06-26-2019, 06:44 PM
Make mom and dad proud kids you too can play eq 60 hours a week for cash

loramin
06-26-2019, 06:58 PM
If anyone can find a link to the news segment please post it.

There have been many, many news articles on this topic, so it would probably be difficult to find any specific one.

But if you just want some nostalgia, here's one from 2002: https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn1847-virtual-world-grows-real-economy/

Castronova discovered that Norrath’s gross national product per-capita is $2,266. If Norrath was a country, it would be the 77th most wealthy in the world, just behind Russia.

Nuggie
06-27-2019, 02:17 AM
Make mom and dad proud kids you too can play eq 60 hours a week for cash

Lazy peon's parents were hating on his career path, too. Now he's traveling the world doing his YouTube channel. Don't let the haters get you down. Follow the dream, not the money.

Bondrake
06-27-2019, 12:56 PM
Lazy peon's parents were hating on his career path, too. Now he's traveling the world doing his YouTube channel. Don't let the haters get you down. Follow the dream, not the money.

Lazy Peon is also constantly depressed...

branamil
06-27-2019, 03:24 PM
Selling elf slippers on p99 works out to about 3 cents an hour. You're effectively turning yourself into a slave to a fat nerd in pennsylvania. You could at least drive for lyft if you're that desperate for cash

Muggens
06-27-2019, 05:59 PM
We don't deserve you Llandris

Muggens
06-27-2019, 06:07 PM
On live, for at least the first 4 years of EQ, there were RMTers that played full time and were making anywhere from $20K-80K a year. It was even featured as a news story on 60 Minutes. (Or one of those news shows.) The story segment was something like "Virtual Currency May Not be so Virtual".

So yes, Virginia, there is a cash cow in RMTing.

Dude who taught me EQ on Live lived a whole year only off RMT some time after/during Luclin. Made like a good years salary here in Norway. Lol I remember him waking up at 08am and play to 16pm every day like it was a job. Lots of boxing and macro/showeq etc. fun times!

Ivanix
06-27-2019, 07:17 PM
Lol I remember him waking up at 08am and play to 16pm every day like it was a job. Lots of boxing and macro/showeq etc. fun times!

As soon as it turns into a job, it's not fun anymore though :(

Nuggie
06-27-2019, 11:07 PM
But you are your own boss... and go to work in your underwear...

Randarn
06-28-2019, 05:12 AM

Khikik, I believe this is awesome. Thanks GMs/Guides for all you do. You guys seriously make this server awesome.

dacBANe666
06-28-2019, 06:31 AM
Sounds like a fun weekend nerd

walfreyydo
06-28-2019, 08:36 AM
Thank you to all the GM and Guides for your hard work!

caldknocker
06-28-2019, 01:24 PM
LMMFAO That is freaking awesome!

Madbad
06-29-2019, 12:15 AM
God's work

elkantor
06-29-2019, 06:58 AM
still want a wall of shame with their names

Lyricol
06-29-2019, 12:34 PM
Congratulations on your hard work and efforts Llandris, it's quite comforting knowing you're around to exact justice on those who are clearly breaking the rules.

Octopath
06-30-2019, 10:19 AM
still want a wall of shame with their names

I would be curious as well, loaned out a woodsman Staff and I haven’t seen or heard from the guy since the ban wave.

slowpoke68
07-01-2019, 06:31 PM
You are the man! Sorry you have to do it, but glad you are. :)

Llandris
07-01-2019, 08:23 PM
There won't be a name and shame because I do not share account ban information with anyone else but the account owner. I will say though that I've added quite a few accounts since this original post

elwing
07-01-2019, 10:41 PM
Nice, grats!

Goobles
07-02-2019, 04:31 AM
Hope you got Andain for stealing my 8 manastones and rubi and shit like 8 years ago.

Somekid123
07-05-2019, 01:28 PM
Gave me 5 when he quit, ended up giving him back 2 when he came back already sold 2 others and kept 1 to myself plus my original. Cry baby punk. :)

loramin
07-05-2019, 01:51 PM
There won't be a name and shame because I do not share account ban information with anyone else but the account owner. I will say though that I've added quite a few accounts since this original post

I've always thought it would be fun if the staff had "baseball cards" with their stats.

Like who leads in RMT bans (either this year or lifetime)? Who has pulled the most people out of being stuck? Who has resolved the most fights between lowbies over immensely stupid stuff? Who's done the same for max-level raiders (also over stupid stuff)?

If you give me some statistics I will make wiki-based "staff baseball cards" a reality! ;)

Jibartik
07-05-2019, 05:10 PM
I've always thought it would be fun if the staff had "baseball cards" with their stats.

Like who leads in RMT bans (either this year or lifetime)? Who has pulled the most people out of being stuck? Who has resolved the most fights between lowbies over immensely stupid stuff? Who's done the same for max-level raiders (also over stupid stuff)?

If you give me some statistics I will make wiki-based "staff baseball cards" a reality! ;)

Now that loramin, is what I think the wiki should be made up of haha :D:D:D

Lusst
07-05-2019, 07:28 PM
Amen.

Wanyo
07-07-2019, 11:24 AM
Pools closed .

Jettison
07-08-2019, 09:35 AM
I'm sorry but this is a joke... I agree RMT'ers need to be punished but I've given out random big items before just for the hell of it. You can't tell me that you can tell 100% from logs alone that something is an RMT.

When I quit blue (AFTER they banned server to server trading), I gave away a manastone, well over 100k plat, multiple fungis etc. I would feel horrible if those people are now banned just because it looked "mysterious". You need to have more evidence than just trade logs... not everyone is greedy scum that wants to hoard everything til the day they die.

Jibartik
07-08-2019, 12:41 PM
You need to have more evidence than just trade logs..

wat if they do tho? :p

Philistine
07-08-2019, 01:02 PM
Thank you!!

Jettison
07-08-2019, 01:18 PM
wat if they do tho? :p

Well than that's totally fine! I want the scum banned as much as anyone, I just don't want them accidently deleting the accounts of non-RMT'ers just because they got a big gift by chance or something like that.

I gave away almost everything to noobs in Oasis, my stone, fungis, robes etc. Most of the plat I gave away in NFP for obvious reasons.

Jibartik
07-08-2019, 01:47 PM
Yeah players share big ticket items all the time, it has to be something much more complicated than that. I'm sure it is, and if they told us, then the bad guys would just figure out ways around it I guess.

That said, I would like a wall of shamed of every banned in game character name, would be so big and so cool to see it grow for the next 50 years :P I dont even want to know why banned, just want to see a big list of names haha

JDFriend99
07-08-2019, 03:11 PM
Hats off as always for doing the job that needs to be done. to those of you that called me out for making gm's aware of your actions, enjoy your time away from items and money to pay your rents.

All you haters that hate me for exposing stuff along the road can kiss my druids end, happy as always to see cheaters and exploiters gone. Wish you no mercy or happiness in your next game you ruin.

This is what should be done monthly, but we cant afford to pay our guides and devs enough. Monthly the house should be swept.

Keep stacking them corpses in EC too :) - teach em to ruin their own lands

---- Tluth is one of 100 im sure that watches often, and reports happily - >Tluth< /mic drop

JDFriend99
07-08-2019, 03:19 PM
I'm sorry but this is a joke... I agree RMT'ers need to be punished but I've given out random big items before just for the hell of it. You can't tell me that you can tell 100% from logs alone that something is an RMT.

When I quit blue (AFTER they banned server to server trading), I gave away a manastone, well over 100k plat, multiple fungis etc. I would feel horrible if those people are now banned just because it looked "mysterious". You need to have more evidence than just trade logs... not everyone is greedy scum that wants to hoard everything til the day they die.

They have software that helps. Its not some random person says blah and they catch 100 folks, there are multi accounts that were bought etc im sure, as well as items that is why people poof. i'm sure you or someone giving items out 7 yrs ago isn't who got banned, AS rogean banned 400 + accts 5 yrs ago.

I have seen this software myself, not on this server but on helping one being made. You think everyday u see CS HOME and a guide or gm there they are afk parked and watching youtube? they arent you, they are online working on catching problem people.

Otherwise they are playing their account not listed as GUIDE or GM and or living a normal life.

If its CS HOME they are working. Yes they can catch any nefarious shit happening, weather they move on it is another story.

This place would rock if it was played right, but then there would be no issue to resolve i guess.

JDFriend99
07-08-2019, 04:11 PM
Llandris & all of the crew who keep this server going - Thank you. Thank you VERY much.

This is what we should see. This and only this. Continued support for those that work hard to make the game right.

Frug
07-12-2019, 10:56 AM
You need to have more evidence than just trade logs... not everyone is greedy scum that wants to hoard everything til the day they die.

No, they don't. They can ban anyone, for any reason (or no reason), at any time. Including "suspicion of RMT with no evidence whatsoever."

plummgold
07-12-2019, 11:14 AM
No, they don't. They can ban anyone, for any reason (or no reason), at any time. Including "suspicion of RMT with no evidence whatsoever."

Has there been any players in the past that have claimed to be wrongfully banned? Or does it seem like the bans have been accurate to this point?

JDFriend99
07-12-2019, 11:39 AM
Here's the best answer you can deduct from every blog or post involving any online game.

Is it your server?

If not then you have 0 say, regardless of how cool you feel you are.

If at any time a developer or GM of a server feels like doing anything, they can do just that.

If its your server you can make your own rules. When you log into another server, you follow theirs. Super simple.

Im sure they feel the same way. There's no entitlement to play because u can type and log in, there is only a gift of being able to.

loramin
07-12-2019, 11:39 AM
Has there been any players in the past that have claimed to be wrongfully banned? Or does it seem like the bans have been accurate to this point?

There have been many. You can take that as the staff wrongfully banning people ... or you can take it as correctly-banned people not liking being banned, and saying anything they can that they think might help get them unbanned (eg. "but I'm innocent!!!").

Personally I lean towards the latter. I'm a big believer that you can predict peoples' behavior based on the incentives they have to act, and the staff have absolutely no incentive whatsoever to ban non-actual-RMTers.

JDFriend99
07-12-2019, 11:43 AM
Let's also not forgot who runs the server now that Rogean has handed of the mess.

Llandris runs it. So he can do whatever he wishes. Might wanna respect that idea and find it easier to play.

stating obvious, but seems people forget. So ill Dr. Phil the point so heads can hear it.

so exhausted of seeing comment about not fair, you cant do XX. Wrong charlie, they can do anything they wish.

Same as real world, both have consequences, ask around.

JDFriend99
07-12-2019, 11:45 AM
Loramin, as always friend, thanks for backing my winded view up.

Wish the server had 100 of you, im sure staff wouldn't have to work if so

Frug
07-12-2019, 01:04 PM

pretty much everyone that's been banned. As Loramin says, what that indicates we'll never know since it's done outside our visibility.

impact
07-13-2019, 11:21 PM
Here's the best answer you can deduct from every blog or post involving any online game.

Is it your server?

If not then you have 0 say, regardless of how cool you feel you are.

If at any time a developer or GM of a server feels like doing anything, they can do just that.

If its your server you can make your own rules. When you log into another server, you follow theirs. Super simple.

You seem to not understand that even if someone makes a server, if they do shit that pisses everyone off, they have no user base, which makes their server pointless. The point being the users of a server have as much say as the server creators, if the server creators want to have a server.

Ennewi
07-14-2019, 03:16 AM
You seem to not understand that even if someone makes a server, if they do shit that pisses everyone off, they have no user base, which makes their server pointless. The point being the users of a server have as much say as the server creators, if the server creators want to have a server.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177856&page=17

Old 01-15-2015, 04:29 PM
Slathar
nilbog has stated that population doesnt matter to him and the project would move foreward regardless

bring back 8 level range, trak teeth, exp loss on pvp death and get rid of lns.

https://www.reddit.com/r/project1999/comments/5z3mbz/how_long_will_project_1999_exist/

"Nilbog will keep trying to perfect a truly classic Everquest client as long as he's able to do so. Nilbog wouldn't care if the population dropped to 1 player. He started with no-one else and he'll keep going because it's just what he wants to do."

Frug
07-14-2019, 07:57 AM

You're adorable.

bradsamma
07-16-2019, 02:31 PM
There have been many. You can take that as the staff wrongfully banning people ... or you can take it as correctly-banned people not liking being banned, and saying anything they can that they think might help get them unbanned (eg. "but I'm innocent!!!").

Personally I lean towards the latter. I'm a big believer that you can predict peoples' behavior based on the incentives they have to act, and the staff have absolutely no incentive whatsoever to ban non-actual-RMTers.

You're flat out wrong. I won't say how but the RMT'ers have been going through increasingly clever and devious ways of laundering their trades and more than a few innocent people were accidentally banned as a result.

The motivation the ban non-actual-RMTers is that it is easy to mistake the innocent for the guilty.

I highly doubt many if any people who were actually guilty were able to get their bans rescinded.

plummgold
07-16-2019, 03:09 PM
As a casual player that returned a few months ago, it’s shocking to me that this many people would be paying for items or plat on this server. I’m not saying they aren’t, as I don’t have nearly the knowledge of the player base as most people do. It’s just amazing to me that 100 accounts got banned when I see the server top at maybe 1500+? during prime times. I’m hoping that there are just a few bad eggs that created a ton of accounts or something.

insertname
07-16-2019, 08:01 PM
The temptation to cheat is understandable, yet unacceptable to act on. Doing so shows how little they care for the community or any repercussions as long as their selfish want ( or perhaps pathological need) is met. That is if they are even aware of such ramifications to begin with.

Legday
07-17-2019, 09:20 AM
I'm a big believer that you can predict peoples' behavior based on the incentives they have to act

This is a borderline insane comment.

loramin
07-17-2019, 10:18 AM
Do the people in your universe act against incentives?

loramin
07-17-2019, 10:19 AM
The motivation the ban non-actual-RMTers is that it is easy to mistake the innocent for the guilty.

ROFL, yeah it's so hard to tell whether a transfer came from Platlord or not :rolleyes:

Frug
07-17-2019, 10:32 AM
This is a borderline insane comment.

And yours is way beyond that border.

Legday
07-17-2019, 10:50 AM
Do the people in your universe act against incentives?

To imply anybody that could use some extra money IRL(I assume that is what you mean by incentive) that has been accused/banned of RMT (easy for the GMs to get wrong) likely did what they were banned for...is stupid.

I remember when Kluwen RMT'd and over 500 accounts got banned, and then almost all of them were unbanned. The tactic that Braknar used back then was to nuke every account that Kluwen ever logged into, including my own, and then unban anybody that petitioned that either 1) didn't have any RMT looking transaction whatsoever, or 2) were able to prove that an RMT-looking trade or transfer was not actual RMT. Almost all of the 500 accounts were unbanned.

I don't know if Llandris learned from what Braknar discovered was a massive headache and was more careful about 110 accounts he banned. If not, he is likely in the middle of unbanning dozens of accounts.

Does that mean the innocents that got caught up in a blanket banning didn't have incentive? Personally I don't, but I would be willing to bet that most p99ers could use the cash that they would net from RMT.

Point being that on p99 I can guarantee that most RMT bans are people that technically had an incentive to RMT but did not RMT and got unbanned if the GM at that time was being fair (like Brak was).

loramin
07-17-2019, 12:37 PM
To imply anybody that could use some extra money IRL(I assume that is what you mean by incentive) that has been accused/banned of RMT (easy for the GMs to get wrong) likely did what they were banned for...is stupid.

I remember when Kluwen RMT'd and over 500 accounts got banned, and then almost all of them were unbanned. The tactic that Braknar used back then was to nuke every account that Kluwen ever logged into, including my own, and then unban anybody that petitioned that either 1) didn't have any RMT looking transaction whatsoever, or 2) were able to prove that an RMT-looking trade or transfer was not actual RMT. Almost all of the 500 accounts were unbanned.

I don't know if Llandris learned from what Braknar discovered was a massive headache and was more careful about 110 accounts he banned. If not, he is likely in the middle of unbanning dozens of accounts.

Does that mean the innocents that got caught up in a blanket banning didn't have incentive? Personally I don't, but I would be willing to bet that most p99ers could use the cash that they would net from RMT.

Point being that on p99 I can guarantee that most RMT bans are people that technically had an incentive to RMT but did not RMT and got unbanned if the GM at that time was being fair (like Brak was).

(I assume that is what you mean by incentive)

When you assume you make an ass out of you and ... ;)

But seriously, I think you may have read a bit much into what I wrote. All I was saying was, the staff has no incentive to ban non-RMTers. When Llandris bans a non-RMTer he gets nothing: no plat, no real money, no pat on the back from Rogean ... nothing. So personally I would find it very hard to believe that there was any kind of conspiracy for a GM to ban non-RMTers (unless a particular GM had a grudge against a particular player or something).

But of course, if you want to get into the muck, yes the way staff handles these things is to sometimes do mass bans and then deal with the people afterwards who shouldn't have been banned. I wasn't at all trying to talk about the details of how they do the banning (ie. careful banning vs. mass banning and then fix some).

I was just saying that ultimately, their incentives are to get rid of RMTers; they get nothing out of getting rid of anyone else.

Legday
07-17-2019, 01:30 PM
When you assume you make an ass out of you and ... ;)

But seriously, I think you may have read a bit much into what I wrote. All I was saying was, the staff has no incentive to ban non-RMTers. When Llandris bans a non-RMTer he gets nothing: no plat, no real money, no pat on the back from Rogean ... nothing. So personally I would find it very hard to believe that there was any kind of conspiracy for a GM to ban non-RMTers (unless a particular GM had a grudge against a particular player or something).

But of course, if you want to get into the muck, yes the way staff handles these things is to sometimes do mass bans and then deal with the people afterwards who shouldn't have been banned. I wasn't at all trying to talk about the details of how they do the banning (ie. careful banning vs. mass banning and then fix some).

I was just saying that ultimately, their incentives are to get rid of RMTers; they get nothing out of getting rid of anyone else.

Misread your original post. You sir, are correct.

IsiisAstarte
07-21-2019, 10:52 PM
What are RMT's?

Bondrake
07-24-2019, 09:54 AM
What are RMT's?

Registered Massage Therapists.

bradsamma
07-24-2019, 10:01 AM
What are RMT's?

Real Money Transfers. When people purchase items/platinum for real money or services.... such as massages!

aaezil
07-24-2019, 10:03 AM
What are RMT's?

Rate My Team

philanthropy
07-25-2019, 02:47 PM
god bless

Hideousclaw
07-26-2019, 04:27 AM
Commented on this when it was posted but just a follow up post to say Thank You for your continued banning. Keep it up! Get that scum outta here.

Jimjam
07-26-2019, 11:05 AM
What are RMT's?

Rocket, Mutton, Tomato sandwiches. I think they're of Sicilian origin.

Llandris
07-26-2019, 11:15 AM
Many, many more over the past few weeks. It's not fun when you lose your account over something dumb you did 6 months ago. Don't do it :/

Hideousclaw
07-26-2019, 11:25 AM
Many, many more over the past few weeks. It's not fun when you lose your account over something dumb you did 6 months ago. Don't do it :/

Been noticing some names vanish from the game. Very active names. Take no prisoners! Doin the good work, Llandris and CSR team.

elwing
07-26-2019, 12:58 PM
Woot, continue the spree!

Ketsa
07-29-2019, 08:30 AM
Rmt?

YendorLootmonkey
07-29-2019, 09:22 AM
Rmt?

No thank you, sir.

JDFriend99
08-02-2019, 05:00 PM

I'd just like to know why llandris or any gm would feel the need as you put it to be careful when choosing accounts to ban. Isn't it his server? Pretty sure they could ban 800 and never have to offer any reason if they saw fit.

Real answer is play by the rules or suffer the consequences. You can look up consequences in a dictionary or Google as I know most Young bucks haven't any idea what that is.

I read the rules before I logged on in 2009. Because I also played on EZ where u had to box 8-12 to get stuff done.

Over my many years here, I've encountered soooo many players that didn't know we had rules let alone a Eula custom tailored to p99 with p99 rules. Fairly sure by now most know the rules. And if any gm or acting guide decides to Target you and u cannot comply, I say kick rocks and enjoy the black screen.

JDFriend99
08-02-2019, 05:04 PM
There's also this nifty little rule called share at your own demise, I think they use the word discretion. However it implies if your lovely BFF you made on Snapchat decides that he would like to RMT or steal stuff or ninja loot and is banned while using or accessing your account linked on his IP, then you suffer the horrible fate of being a bad judge of who's cool with your account. And you too get to reroll a toon and try again.

It's on the rules only a lot nicer.

JDFriend99
08-02-2019, 05:07 PM
I've been suspended twice one time wasn't my fault one was. Both times I took it and logged back in when I could and never did it again.

Sorry if some can't learn from the ohh umpteen bans over last 10 years.