PDA

View Full Version : Factions Worth Working On?

honeybee12874
06-24-2019, 12:27 PM
Hey guys!

So, I know about Claws of Veeshan & Coldain (kill giants) and Sarnak (kill goblins or hand in salts/skins) but are there any other factions that are worth improving? For reference I am a Wood Elf Druid (Tunare).

Also - I get the feeling that it is impossible to be allied both with the giants and the CoV dragons. It seems any positive faction hit with one is a negative for the other. Is that pretty much accurate?

Let me know what you guys think & what factions you guys have worked on! :D

bigjeff100
06-24-2019, 12:42 PM
I spent a few hours in Warrens to improve some Erudite faction! I know there are little ways to get into the hole without a key. But to spend a few hours improving faction to be able to buy a key made me feel awesome :)

Legidias
06-24-2019, 02:06 PM
You -can- do giants and dragons, but you have to play around with dwarf head quests while you kill each faction to balance them out.

honeybee12874
06-24-2019, 02:29 PM
You -can- do giants and dragons, but you have to play around with dwarf head quests while you kill each faction to balance them out.

Ohhh... yeah, that sounds too complicated. Plus, I can't ruin my Coldain faction haha :D

honeybee12874
06-24-2019, 02:31 PM
I spent a few hours in Warrens to improve some Erudite faction! I know there are little ways to get into the hole without a key. But to spend a few hours improving faction to be able to buy a key made me feel awesome :)

Interesting! I've never been to Paineel or The Hole. Is that the "Heretics" faction you're referring to?

baakss
06-24-2019, 02:49 PM
Red Wine quest in neriak is kinda cool. Buy an earth elemental illusion item from temple of CT (fairly cheap). Then buy like 4-5 bags full of red wine (also cheap). Invis to the Neriak third gate library, pop the potion and just hand in all the wine. Raises a bunch of dark elf factions easily for very little effort.

The real prize for me as a wizard was that Dark Bargainers faction is the vendor who sells the stone you need to port to plane of hate. So you’ll be able to pick those up in a pinch. Very helpful. :)

honeybee12874
06-24-2019, 03:13 PM
Red Wine quest in neriak is kinda cool. Buy an earth elemental illusion item from temple of CT (fairly cheap). Then buy like 4-5 bags full of red wine (also cheap). Invis to the Neriak third gate library, pop the potion and just hand in all the wine. Raises a bunch of dark elf factions easily for very little effort.

The real prize for me as a wizard was that Dark Bargainers faction is the vendor who sells the stone you need to port to plane of hate. So you’ll be able to pick those up in a pinch. Very helpful. :)

Thanks for the info, I hadn't heard of that quest! That's kinda funny... bribe them with wine to make them like you :p

From the Wiki page: "It took 900 turn ins to get a Tunare worshipping wood-elf ranger to dubious with the inner guards." That's a LOT of wine!

bigjeff100
06-24-2019, 04:21 PM
Interesting! I've never been to Paineel or The Hole. Is that the "Heretics" faction you're referring to?

Yeah!!

Xekk
06-24-2019, 08:28 PM
I recommend the sarnak war braids quest in Overthere. At your level, it'd be decent xp and you can work on getting the faction for the OT Hammer.

Ripqozko
06-24-2019, 08:35 PM
Work on hot wings best faction

Legidias
06-24-2019, 08:56 PM
hotwingz*

jazzman_so_fresh
06-25-2019, 01:35 AM
I knew someone who liked to faction for all the cities. He was a bard who could bank in Grobb and Cabilis. Probably worth being able to bank near PoFear.

Tethler
06-25-2019, 06:49 AM
Thanks for the info, I hadn't heard of that quest! That's kinda funny... bribe them with wine to make them like you :p

From the Wiki page: "It took 900 turn ins to get a Tunare worshipping wood-elf ranger to dubious with the inner guards." That's a LOT of wine!

That's for the guard faction. When I did this on my iksar monk, my neriak marchant faction was ally before the guard faction even got out of threatening (the faction hit is bigger for merchants). So even if you dont invest enough for the 3rd gate guards, you can benefit from vendors throughout all of neriak.

Senn
06-25-2019, 07:22 AM
I knew someone who liked to faction for all the cities. He was a bard who could bank in Grobb and Cabilis. Probably worth being able to bank near PoFear.

pras Aalderon Crystalfire

Legidias
06-25-2019, 08:27 AM
Who was it that got max ally faction with Bixies? lol

GinnasP99
06-25-2019, 10:38 AM
Knights of truth / priests of life for soulfire

ineubis
06-25-2019, 11:11 AM
I don't know if that "bread quest" (running loaves of bread from SK to Feerrott) is still around since the Chardok 2.0 patch, but with that there is eventually Ally with various Oggok factions. Kind of neat to have a non-evil race ally to ogres. No real point to it other than another friendly city to use.

honeybee12874
06-25-2019, 11:22 AM
I don't know if that "bread quest" (running loaves of bread from SK to Feerrott) is still around since the Chardok 2.0 patch, but with that there is eventually Ally with various Oggok factions. Kind of neat to have a non-evil race ally to ogres. No real point to it other than another friendly city to use.

Oh, yes, I definitely bread quested back before the XP got nerfed. I don't remember exactly how many levels I got from it, but at least one... definitely didn't do it enough to get friendly with the ogres, however. Once I accidentally ran too close to the Oggok gates on my way to deliver the bread, and was very quickly murdered. Lol.

honeybee12874
06-25-2019, 11:25 AM
Who was it that got max ally faction with Bixies? lol

MAX ally? As in, not just ally, but like "Your faction standing could not get any better"?

Is that even a message you can receive? I know there is one that says faction could not get any worse... lol

Legidias
06-25-2019, 11:32 AM
Oh yeah it was that Aalderon Crystalfire (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=249472&highlight=Stone+Hive+Bixies) someone else mentioned lol

And yeah, max ally / max kos you will receive a message that your faction can't get any better / worse.

Loadsamoney
06-25-2019, 12:10 PM
It varies by class. If you're a Paladin for instance, you must max out Priests of Life and Deepwater Knights, as they are mandatory for your Epic.

Highpass Guards is a good one to build for when you eventually go to High Keep. You'll probably tank it once you start killing guards, but it's easy to raise, just kill bandits in Karana or LFay.

Is there a benefit to raising Freeport Militia faction for any class?

loramin
06-25-2019, 12:51 PM
Is there a benefit to raising Freeport Militia faction for any class?

Not being attacked by the guards if you're evil ;)

Thulghor
06-25-2019, 12:56 PM
Aalderon Crystalfire is my hero.

Loadsamoney
06-25-2019, 01:20 PM
Not being attacked by the guards if you're evil ;)

But isn't the Freeport Militia evil itself? I thought they were corrupt.

loramin
06-25-2019, 01:25 PM
But isn't the Freeport Militia evil itself? I thought they were corrupt.

Heh, well "evil" in the "good race vs. evil race" sense.

The Freeport Militia might be "evil" in many senses, but they're "good" in the sense that they are KOS to "evil races" (Dark Elves, Iksar, Ogres, and Trolls) by default.

Jimjam
06-25-2019, 01:56 PM
They may be corrupt, but they are still guards.

They have sympathies for followers of Innorruuk, but trolls and ogres are still monstrous, and often follow other unsavoury gods and professions, so are unlikely to get a pass without at least a little boot licking.

Thulghor
06-25-2019, 01:59 PM
They don't like Deathfist orcs, bandits, gnolls, trolls, ogres, iksar, a select few dark elves, and Dervish Cutthroats. They're still a source of law and order. Kinda like the Lawful Evil to Lawful Neutral types. Or like the mobsters that don't like other bad men pissing in their neighborhoods. I like the pragmatism they represent. Plus the petty bickering in the quests between Lucan and the Dismal Rage makes me lol.

Plus in Everquest 2, Sir Lucan D'Lere is voiced by the late Christopher Lee, so that's rad.

DromalPhrenia
06-25-2019, 03:35 PM
MAX ally? As in, not just ally, but like "Your faction standing could not get any better"?

Is that even a message you can receive? I know there is one that says faction could not get any worse... lol
Why have you never maxed a faction? GO MAKE SOMEONE LOVE YOU.

Loadsamoney
06-25-2019, 03:37 PM
They don't like Deathfist orcs, bandits, gnolls, trolls, ogres, iksar, a select few dark elves, and Dervish Cutthroats. They're still a source of law and order. Kinda like the Lawful Evil to Lawful Neutral types. Or like the mobsters that don't like other bad men pissing in their neighborhoods. I like the pragmatism they represent. Plus the petty bickering in the quests between Lucan and the Dismal Rage makes me lol.

Plus in Everquest 2, Sir Lucan D'Lere is voiced by the late Christopher Lee, so that's rad.

So they're honest guards then, like the Knights of Truth, not corrupt. Got it.

Thulghor
06-25-2019, 07:24 PM
They do their job enough. Morality isn't a zero-sum game. One does not have to be a Saint to also not be a rapist or murderer.

Atmas
06-25-2019, 10:59 PM
Hey guys!

Also - I get the feeling that it is impossible to be allied both with the giants and the CoV dragons. It seems any positive faction hit with one is a negative for the other. Is that pretty much accurate?

It's possible but very unrealistic. Zlandicar gives a positive CoV faction hit without giving a negative giant hit.

jolanar
06-26-2019, 08:04 AM
It's going to depend heavily on your class/race.

If your class has invis, then really you don't need to worry about faction at all outside of specific quests you may want to complete.

Those with sneak can sell at any vendor in the world.

The only class that might care about faction is... Warriors until they get invis clicky, and maybe Paladins. But unless you start off an as evil race warrior then you'll be fine in so many cities that ruining a guard faction here and there won't really matter either.

TLDR Faction is pretty much useless, from a practical standpoint.

honeybee12874
06-26-2019, 09:58 AM
TLDR Faction is pretty much useless, from a practical standpoint.

Yeah, I hear ya. I don't really feel the need to be able to enter the evil cities lol. (I've got alts who can!)

I'm mostly talking about equipment. For example, I just became an ally of CoV so I can get my Skyshrine armor.

Or, being able to gain access to good leveling spots, an example being access to the Hole which was given earlier in this thread :)

entruil
07-01-2019, 10:59 PM
Praise aalderon... I can't spell but honey ... Find talk and praise aalderon... ... ... Worth... I'm perpetually red and no item loot so ent... Anything worth saying is... ... ... is worth taking time to say... ...

DromalPhrenia
07-02-2019, 12:42 AM
Yeah, I hear ya. I don't really feel the need to be able to enter the evil cities lol. (I've got alts who can!)

I'm mostly talking about equipment. For example, I just became an ally of CoV so I can get my Skyshrine armor.

Or, being able to gain access to good leveling spots, an example being access to the Hole which was given earlier in this thread :)

It depends on your existing gear, really. Skyshrine armor is very good pre-raid gear so that's more useful than most, since it's no drop. No way around the faction. Each of the Velious factions also have other quests for very useful items (Spirit of Garzicor, Coldain Rings / Shawls, Reinforcements for the Tunarean Regiment), and of course there are quests for the heads of each Faction's leader, to be turned in to their enemy's leader.

There are great rewards from quests that aren't no drop items; Halfling faction for leatherfoot raider cap, and the dead faction (good luck with that) for Reaper of the Dead are both great quest rewards, but it's easier for most people to just buy them, or make an alt to hand them in.

For no-drop items, the Qeynos Badge Quest (https://wiki.project1999.com/Qeynos_Badge_Quests) ends with a solid necklace, including wearable see invis.

One of the most useful no-drop quest items is Soulfire, which requires high faction with Knights of Truth and Priests of Life. It's the reward of this quest ( https://wiki.project1999.com/Zimel%27s_Blades_(SoulFire) ). The sword can only be equipped by paladins, and isn't mind blowing by the time of Velious, but it has 5 charges of complete heal, clickably by any class from inventory, and the spell is instant-cast.

Muggens
07-02-2019, 09:15 AM
Praise aalderon... I can't spell but honey ... Find talk and praise aalderon... ... ... Worth... I'm perpetually red and no item loot so ent... Anything worth saying is... ... ... is worth taking time to say... ...

long time no see

Legidias
07-02-2019, 10:42 AM
Will mention that as a druid, giant faction is also great money. If you partner with a shaman who is soloing WW dragons, you can port back and forth to turn in heads (lore) and get a bunch of 2-3k items.

loramin
07-02-2019, 11:50 AM
The wiki has a new page/category, based on this thread: allow me to introduce the Category:Significant_Factions (https://wiki.project1999.com/Category:Significant_Factions) page!

It's clearly missing a bunch of cities, and even the cities it has only mention the guard faction, when really every faction in a city is "significant" (since not having it can get you killed when you go to sell/bank in that city). So, as is standard operating procedure for the wiki, please feel free to improve the page.

Also, there are several entries like:

The Highpass Guards faction is (unexpectedly) the faction of the guards of the city of Highpass.

If you can figure out a less awkward way to say that, please edit the page and improve it :)

honeybee12874
07-02-2019, 12:02 PM
The wiki has a new page/category, based on this thread: allow me to introduce the Category:Significant_Factions (https://wiki.project1999.com/Category:Significant_Factions) page!

It's clearly missing a bunch of cities, and even the cities it has only mention the guard faction, when really every faction in a city is "significant" (since not having it can get you killed when you go to sell/bank in that city). So, as is standard operating procedure for the wiki, please feel free to improve the page.

Also, there are several entries like:

If you can figure out a less awkward way to say that, please edit the page and improve it :)

Awesome! So cool my thread inspired a Wiki page. I do think that the Sarnak faction should be added. I can try to add it myself but it might take some trial and error :D

loramin
07-02-2019, 12:09 PM
Awesome! So cool my thread inspired a Wiki page. I do think that the Sarnak faction should be added. I can try to add it myself but it might take some trial and error :D

I 100% agree ... and have faith you'll be able to add it :D

(But post back or PM if you have any questions.)

honeybee12874
07-02-2019, 12:48 PM
I 100% agree ... and have faith you'll be able to add it :D

(But post back or PM if you have any questions.)

I think it should be all set, the only thing I couldn't figure out was how to add "Brood of Di'Zok" to the alphabetical list at the very bottom of the page.

loramin
07-02-2019, 01:16 PM
I think it should be all set, the only thing I couldn't figure out was how to add "Brood of Di'Zok" to the alphabetical list at the very bottom of the page.

Awesome job :)

To add "Brood of Di'Zok" at the bottom you actually don't edit the category page, you edit the "Brood of Di'Zok" page. Add the following to the bottom of it:

[[Category:Significant Factions]]

And just as a side note for any interested readers, this is how all wiki categories work. You just add:

[[Category:*Category Name*]]

to the bottom of any page that you want to add to a category.

EDIT: I gave Chardok it's own parent header since it (arguably) wasn't a city, and threw in a sentence about how it's KOS by default but raisable. Collaboration! :)

Clazxiss
07-02-2019, 05:09 PM
Good afternoon Bee!

I'll recommend grinding faction The Heretics by killing Kobolds in the Warrens. This not only gets you a key to the Hole, but the ability to bank in Paineel. For your druid, this isn't a big deal, but for Dark Elves, Ogres, Trolls, and especially Iksars it provides the easiest to reach banking location. I argue it's easier to bank there than Thurgadin.

Outside of that, if you want to get creative with factions for fun, I recommend the Gorge of King Xorbb! Kill everything in there and eventually you'll be non KOS in Runnyeye. There are banker and merchant goblins in the zone, but more importantly, there is a defunct quest from Lord Pickclaw. You can hail him and hear his historical recount of Runnyeye, but I still try to get more information out of him. I wonder why the devs gave him dialgoue to say to friendly players.

Another fun faction grind is killing Mistmoore monsters to get Ring of Scale faction. It's enjoyable to port into the Dreadlands with high Ring of Scale faction and be able to /pat Gorenaire without death.

For the most rewarding factions grinds, level and Iksar, troll, or ogre off of the following monster groups.

Blackburrow Gnolls
Splitpaw Gnolls
Warrens Kobolds
Runnyeye goblins
Gorge of King Xorb Monsters
Gnolls and Orcs in High Pass
Mistmoore Monsters
Dark Elf Wine Quest
Undead Frogloks
Kunark Pirates and Goblins
Kunark Frogloks

Each of these monster groups will offer only positive faction for good, neutral, and evil cities/people on Norrath. A good example would be avoiding any involvement with Crushbone orcs, as killing them will help you become loved in Gfay, but they have that one negative faction hit to the Indigo Brotherhood, Dark Elf warriors/City Guards.

If you have the determination to do this here are the potential rewards.

1. Killing the Runnyeye goblins will eventually get you in good standing with the Halfling druids, Hafling Guards, Dwarf Guards. That means you can be ported to Misty Thicket and not be attacked! Whoa! How amazing is that?! And without fear of the guards backstabbing you, now you can visit your halfling friends at the entrance of Rivervale. I don't suggest going further than that without invis.

2. Killing the Blackburrow/Splitpaw Gnolls will make you friendly with the Qeynos and Karana guards and people. You will not be fully non KOS in Qeynos, but again, nice to be able to port into North Karana and not get attacked. Maybe even do some vendor trash selling.

Tired yet? If you still have the stomach, should you decide to kill Warrens Kobolds, then you'll not just become friendly with the Heretics, but also, Erudin Guards. By being non KOS with Erudite guards, Dwarf Guards, Qeynos Guards, and FP guards (from killing Deathfist orcs), you will essentially travel on the boats from Odus to Faydwer without fear of a lynch mob awaiting your arrival.

3. Murder High Pass Gnolls and Orcs. Kill enough and now you're rubbing shoulders with the elites of High Hold Keep! More banking and vendoring!

4. Killing Mistmoore monsters will allow you to gain some Ring of Scale and Bard faction. Ring of Scale just allows you to hang with Gorenaire while you watch people avoid her. It's fun but nothing crazy. The Bard faction though, further allows you to secure safety in Freeport and Qeynos. Should you're invisibility start to drop while in those cities, you can at least duck into the bard guilds and sigh in relief.

5. And for hardcore mode, killing Kunark goblins by FV and Warsliks can raise faction with the FV people. The pirates also offer some positive faction in FV that the goblins do not. All in all, this method is tedious, and the payout is little. You'll be able to bank in FV and vendor, if I'm right.

6. Kill as many Kunark Frogloks as possible. Should you hit the magic number, the Legion of Cabilis will allow you walk among them. Be wary though, not every Iksar guard is on that faction. The Shadowknights and Shamans will still try to kill you unless you do the bone chip quest, en masse.

And that's all the crazy faction facts I know of. In the grand scheme, I don't think the developers did enough with the system. Why allow players to receive positive faction with monsters such as the Xorb or Runneyeye NPCs, if it amounts to nothing?

Thulghor
07-02-2019, 05:41 PM
This has been pretty informative. Thank you.

Muggens
07-02-2019, 07:59 PM
Good thread. Great post by Baritune!

DromalPhrenia
07-02-2019, 11:24 PM
4. Killing Mistmoore monsters will allow you to gain some Ring of Scale and Bard faction. Ring of Scale just allows you to hang with Gorenaire while you watch people avoid her. It's fun but nothing crazy.

Just a small note here, there's also one dragon in Western Wastes that is on Ring of Scale faction. It's a nasty surprise if you've made sure your CoV faction is good, only to stumble on a dragon who is still very pissed off at you.

aaezil
07-02-2019, 11:28 PM
Wife/husband

Family

Friends

Business network

Neighbors

Rest of world

Troxx
07-03-2019, 12:24 AM
Wife/husband

Family

Friends

Business network

Neighbors

Rest of world

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Seriously. What Aazil said.

For eq? Focus on levels and be not kos to coldain and CoV. The rest is worthless rubbish.

loramin
07-03-2019, 10:43 AM
Just a small note here, there's also one dragon in Western Wastes that is on Ring of Scale faction. It's a nasty surprise if you've made sure your CoV faction is good, only to stumble on a dragon who is still very pissed off at you.

Everyone's favorite excuse for being late to to a ToV Raid: Esorpa of the Ring (http://wiki.project1999.com/Esorpa_of_the_Ring) :)

Between her and Gore I think Ring of Scale deserved to be added to the "Significant (http://wiki.project1999.com/Category:Significant_Factions)" list.

Crawdad
07-03-2019, 10:58 AM
<Lots of great info>
A good example would be avoiding any involvement with Crushbone orcs, as killing them will help you become loved in Gfay, but they have that one negative faction hit to the Indigo Brotherhood, Dark Elf warriors/City Guards.

Just a note, Crushbone only tanks your Dark elf warrior guild faction, not the guards (Dreadguard Inner and Outer). Neriak warrior's guild is tucked away in a corner, so you can Exp in Crushbone (or use it to faction with goodly races) and not worry much about inkie hate.

Aalderon Crystafire
07-19-2019, 08:40 PM
Just a note, Crushbone only tanks your Dark elf warrior guild faction, not the guards (Dreadguard Inner and Outer). Neriak warrior's guild is tucked away in a corner, so you can Exp in Crushbone (or use it to faction with goodly races) and not worry much about inkie hate.

Crushbone Orcs aren't so bad -- they like to drink, dance and party as much as anyone else on Faydwer, more so than some. Nobody gives them a chance.

Their leader is actually quite intelligent and a great dancer.

https://i.imgur.com/yTu0lzB.jpg

Muggens
07-19-2019, 09:23 PM
Emperor Crush Groove

Naethyn
07-19-2019, 10:00 PM
I go to war with every faction because Rallos wills it.

Benanov
09-19-2019, 02:58 PM
I'm going to have to update the wiki when I get home. There's a couple of factions that really matter for certain things.

The quest giver for Qeynos Badge quests is on Antonious Bayle faction, not Guards Of Qeynos. (I'm KOS to quest giver, but apprehensive to guards.) Fixing AB faction is harder. I've got a few ideas, just need to get Corrupt Guards to Dubious first...

You could skip the complicated faction maze in Qeynos and simply faction up with Bloodsabers, if you just want a place to bank / sell on the Western half of Antonica. :)

Brood of Kotiz (Iksar Necros) isn't strictly necessary for Cabilis but it's significant in and of the fact that West Cabilis becomes much harder to navigate if you don't have it. It's also not possible to raise by handing in bonechips to Trooper Mozo - you gotta put the time in and kill Forsaken Iksar.

sacman08
09-19-2019, 03:52 PM
If you really want a hardcore challenge, see if you can raise Neriak factions without trashing Felwithe and Kelethin ones.
Also there's the 7000+ bone chips to turn in to be accepted into Cabilis.

Canelek
09-19-2019, 09:50 PM
I recently created a human Innoruuk Cleric. They start out apprehensive with West/North FP, Temple of Marr, as well as Neriak guards and merchants. Dubious to Neriak cleric guild though. Should be easy to build that via red wine.

Aalderon Crystafire
09-20-2019, 09:21 PM
If you really want a hardcore challenge, see if you can raise Neriak factions without trashing Felwithe and Kelethin ones.

I have all of Neriak (guilds and King/Queen as well), Felwithe, Kelethin and Crushbone maxed. It was the Banker (two bankers in Qeynos) faction that broke me. Even with Selos, only +1 per trip from Qeynos to Halas and back is brutal when you need +2000 to max it.

Wonkie
09-20-2019, 11:21 PM
I go to war with every faction because Rallos wills it.

Murderhobo

Axlrose
09-21-2019, 05:30 AM
3. Murder High Pass Gnolls and Orcs. Kill enough and now you're rubbing shoulders with the elites of High Hold Keep! More banking and vendoring!

From the three to four hundred Gnolls I have slaughtered, along with between one to two hundred of their scalps turned in, while the Highpass guards like me, the nearby merchants still will not buy or sell with my plague bringing necromancer of the gnomish race! Either the merchants are a faction that I can not raise or the scalps need to number in the thousands.

I have never gotten a "Your faction with the Highpass merchants has gotten better!" message.

I am not high enough level to take on the basement dwelling goblins, but are their left ears worth a different faction for High Keep?

And from what I have read and witnessed, "Bankers" appear to have their own faction - enough feign dead characters twisting around the North Freeport bank wall while the guards nearby do not seem to mind.

loramin
09-21-2019, 10:30 AM
I have never gotten a "Your faction with the Highpass merchants has gotten better!" message.

That's because the Faction is called "Merchants of Highpass" (http://wiki.project1999.com/Merchants_of_Highpass) ;)

I am not high enough level to take on the basement dwelling goblins, but are their left ears worth a different faction for High Keep?

And from what I have read and witnessed, "Bankers" appear to have their own faction - enough feign dead characters twisting around the North Freeport bank wall while the guards nearby do not seem to mind.

But seriously, assuming you weren't being literal ... I dunno, according to that wiki page left goblin ears should be raising their faction. Sounds like a wiki bug or an in-game bug.

Chortles Snort|eS
09-21-2019, 11:12 AM
durInG reD ME KILL so Much oRc dat elF gUardS GuD freNd to Me!!
maNy fuNny ruN to GuarD wheN baD elF AttAk
ElF guArd proTeK
ManY chORtles hAv