PDA

View Full Version : Any Guild's that can use a 30 Wiz?

Maelstrom
04-12-2011, 12:10 AM
Hey guys,

I just came back to the server after over a year hiatus. Funny what a year can do to a server, the population is different and the people I remember are few and far between.

Anyways, if any guild's out there can use a Wiz then shoot me a tell in game. I bring over 10 years experience in EQ and love to help out on quests, ports, etc.

~Mael

baigorn
04-12-2011, 01:49 AM
I bring over 10 years experience in EQ and love to help out with ports.

~Mael

I thought it was hilarious. Pretty sure you can get into many of the guilds at that level if you just look at any of their forums posts here and websites, and apply if needed. Maybe a raiding guild would want you to hit 50 before applying, but thats not set in stone.

Ennoia
04-12-2011, 05:09 AM
Tip- making posts about looking for a guild on a forum is a surefire way to get any guild worth a damn to totally disregard your existence.

Maelstrom
04-12-2011, 10:27 AM
Alright well thanks for the advice...I think. I'll find something elsewhere.

http://www.scumbagstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/250-coathanger-douche.jpg

Hailto
04-12-2011, 11:02 AM
What a needless string of asshole replies. Good luck to you Maelstrom, thankfully the people who responded to you here aren't a very good representation of the actual server population.

hateshadow
04-12-2011, 11:33 AM
Hi, you should definately check us out if you're looking for a helpful bunch of people. Oh also we recently started raiding so its an added bonus!

Altered Vision (http://av.vanaric.com/)

Ennoia
04-13-2011, 01:54 AM
Alright well thanks for the advice...I think. I'll find something elsewhere.

http://www.scumbagstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/250-coathanger-douche.jpg

Ah, real mature. I'm sure every guild worth a damn is going to jump right all over you. Almost every guild on the server has a post in this forum. Not hard to look through and find someone who will take a 30 Wizard with obvious mental disabilities.

Maelstrom
04-13-2011, 02:19 AM
Ah, real mature. I'm sure every guild worth a damn is going to jump right all over you. Almost every guild on the server has a post in this forum. Not hard to look through and find someone who will take a 30 Wizard with obvious mental disabilities.

Way to bring the reverse psychology there, Ennoia. I don't know what you have against me or whatever the case may be, but you sure have nothing constructive to offer in terms of this post. There are plenty of other threads posted of folks LFG, I don't see you adding your condescending comments there.

Listen dude, I checked the threads and saw a lot of level 40+ requirements. I didn't think it would be a crime to create a thread and offer my services after a year hiatus. If anyone would be "mental" as you say...it's someone like you who will take time (away from precious EQ) to post on a mid-level characters LFG thread and offer your bullshit.

If there is any guild "worth a damn" as you say that will back your thoughts...trust me, I want nothing to do with them. I don't roll with trolls.

And hateshadow...thanks a lot for mentioning Altered Vision. I had checked you guys out previously and saw the level req., but I will send an app through the system. I appreciate it man.

Hey mods, maybe it's time to move this one to RnF?

Ennoia
04-13-2011, 02:25 AM
Way to bring the reverse psychology there, Ennoia. I don't know what you have against me or whatever the case may be, but you sure have nothing constructive to offer in terms of this post. There are plenty of other threads posted of folks LFG, I don't see you adding your condescending comments there.

Listen dude, I checked the threads and saw a lot of level 40+ requirements. I didn't think it would be a crime to create a thread and offer my services after a year hiatus. If anyone would be "mental" as you say...it's someone like you who will take time (away from precious EQ) to post on a mid-level characters LFG thread and offer your bullshit.

If there is any guild "worth a damn" as you say that will back your thoughts...trust me, I want nothing to do with them. I don't roll with trolls.

And hateshadow...thanks a lot for mentioning Altered Vision. I had checked you guys out previously and saw the level req., but I will send an app through the system. I appreciate it man.

Hey mods, maybe it's time to move this one to RnF?

Posting a thread like this is a major red flag and sign of a bad player. It looks like you're the one taking precious EQ time to continuously check the forums.

Maelstrom
04-13-2011, 02:31 AM
Posting a thread like this is a major red flag and sign of a bad player. It looks like you're the one taking precious EQ time to continuously check the forums.

Well, you sure have it out as pinning me as a bad player...that's for sure. I think I'm just feeding the trolls at this point, though. Have fun with the schtick Ennoia! And cheer up....it's only a game! :D

Jagmarr
04-13-2011, 08:29 AM
dont let Ennoia annoy ya.

Jaleth
04-19-2011, 08:22 PM
Maelstrom,

I saw nothing wrong with the post. Simply putting your name out there isn't a crime; and if I were running a guild, hell even in one, I'd at least send you information on our guild and the requirements needed for application. I wish you the best of luck man.