PDA

View Full Version : Ranger Epic Quest Faction - Highkeep Guards

Iksar_with_a_plan
06-23-2019, 08:48 PM
Couple days ago I slaughtered some highkeep guards for a level or two. It was decent exp and i'd like to continue killing them when I log on next time. I know i've butchered my freeport faction. Do I need FP faction for the Epic quest? I checked the epic quest WIKI and it mentions that to start the quest I may need to turn in muffins in freeport to prompt a response from the questgiver... Does that mean he is on FP Faction? Do I need not worry

Wallicker
06-23-2019, 09:06 PM
"Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right.
Singin': "Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!

-Bob Marley

Iksar_with_a_plan
06-23-2019, 09:40 PM
"Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right.
Singin': "Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!

-Bob Marley

Taking this at face value.

jolanar
06-26-2019, 08:18 AM
No you don't need Corrupt Freeport Guards faction for epic, or anything as any class as far as I know.

The Muffin quest in Freeport gives Kelethin factions, but you can easily invis to the questgiver and turn in Muffins without worry. The questgiver is a dwarf.

Robersonroger38
07-05-2019, 12:18 AM
Couple days ago I slaughtered some highkeep guards for a level or two. It was decent exp and i'd like to continue killing them when I log on next time. I know i've butchered my freeport faction. Do I need FP faction for the Epic quest? I checked the epic quest WIKI and it mentions that to start the quest I may need to turn in muffins in freeport to prompt a response from the questgiver... Does that mean he is on FP Faction? Do I need not worry

If your kos to HHk guards ... the GM that you summon stanos from is going to be KoS. Reason I know is I got my epic other day . Had to get another rogue to hail the GM and turn items into Stanos while facing them both away from me ,while sneaking

Imago
07-05-2019, 11:23 AM
If your kos to HHk guards ... the GM that you summon stanos from is going to be KoS. Reason I know is I got my epic other day . Had to get another rogue to hail the GM and turn items into Stanos while facing them both away from me ,while sneaking

Thread is about Ranger epic, not Rogue

Robersonroger38
07-05-2019, 10:39 PM
Thread is about Ranger epic, not Rogue

Just saw that lol , my bad!