PDA

View Full Version : Spells: Song of Twilight

Lilya
04-10-2011, 11:54 PM
53 Bard song of Twilight should have a pull effect with the song its more like a stumble then a pull but mobs just stay still like previous mez

Lazortag
04-12-2011, 03:16 PM
Please post a source so that I don't have to do all your work for you:

Submited by: Ramor On: 11/23/2000 9:18:12 PM Rank: worst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 best
Not sure about MR, but it's not a stun, its a 15 second full mez with little aggro. It also pulls the mob to you a couple steps (handy in some cases, a bother in others). With this song I can keep 4 mobs mezzed, casting on them one at a time. Combine the with bard lull, and enchanters aren't absolutely required at the high level camp spots.

Also, another handy feature, is that if you cast it on a mob caster repeatedly they cannot get off their spells. Good for gaters and healers especially if no one in your group can stun.

Note that chanters cannot mez a mob mezzed with this song - however, it will override THEIR mez.

This song is memmed permanently on my list.

Submited by: Kukl Blackrot On: 4/6/2001 6:08:54 AM Rank: worst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 best
One of the best songs in the bard book. Forget the mes, forget the interuption of gates, forget the fact that with this song, you won't need an enchanter in even some high level item camps.

One of the nicest features is that it pulls a mob towards you (actually it doesn't pull it towards you as much as it pulls it further into the direction you're back is turned to, so if you're facing away from the mob, you actually push them away from you)

Why? ever been in a group or on a raid where there always seems to be one newbie that just seem to ignore all instructions to back off on a mob because it's being pushed off a ledge or through the roof? *cough* plane of hate *cough*

Instead of having a spaz attack and shouting in caps repeatedly for them to back off, take matters into your own hands and pull the mob ack yourself with this little diddy.

Also, it ought to be changed so that it provides less aggro. This is clear from one of the posts above, and this one:

Submited by: Graile Selamn On: 8/30/2001 3:05:44 PM Rank: worst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 best
We get a mez song long before this. I'm a 54th Bard on the Terris Thule server and i was using Crission's Pixie Strike for ages, and of course replaced it with this bad boy. Never mem our sleep song, it get's resisted way too often, and gives you more aggro than your hp bar can handle.

All here: http://replay.waybackmachine.org/20020308201720/http://www.everlore.com/magic/Magic.asp?ID=123244&mode=details&spname=Song+of+Twilight&type=