PDA

View Full Version : expose em

frostcrypt
06-03-2019, 06:15 PM
So who knows who is playing what character? I wanna see some snitching going on bring some drama here... I know its dead but i wanna know what ogs actually still play here under a apex alt.

heartbrand
06-03-2019, 06:44 PM
ToV isn’t raidable so you would have to be the sickest of the sick to raid at this point

frostcrypt
06-04-2019, 12:09 AM
damn so no ogs hiding behind new names acting brand new all blue players?

kotton05
06-04-2019, 06:19 AM
No one plays at all you fuk!

frostcrypt
06-04-2019, 06:41 AM
why so hostile merkk, thought we was kool

p.s i know no one plays

DinoTriz2
06-04-2019, 06:57 AM
Lil Tiny is playing Toblerone.

Dude doesn't even use health potions pfft

frostcrypt
06-04-2019, 09:03 AM
Everyone on this server left are fucking 12 years olds or have no emotions. Troll all day long you are likely a fat kid that gets no pussy. As for the people I helped I hope it did some good. Andain truely is committed to a war that willl never be won but I salute him for all the good things he does for new players apex alts or not. I personally don’t have any hate to apex but don’t waste people’s time and money. Grow a pair of nuts. Guess I should detag and go kill 50 and 60s in rags triple kills so i can feel better about my small penis. If you’re still interested in my 2 60s fully geared hit me up non rmt. For the free if I know u well. I’ll choose someone.

bigjeff100
06-04-2019, 10:26 AM
U can give my druid on red some gear if you want :)

raski
06-04-2019, 11:33 AM
Everyone on this server left are fucking 12 years olds or have no emotions. Troll all day long you are likely a fat kid that gets no pussy. As for the people I helped I hope it did some good. Andain truely is committed to a war that willl never be won but I salute him for all the good things he does for new players apex alts or not. I personally don’t have any hate to apex but don’t waste people’s time and money. Grow a pair of nuts. Guess I should detag and go kill 50 and 60s in rags triple kills so i can feel better about my small penis. If you’re still interested in my 2 60s fully geared hit me up non rmt. For the free if I know u well. I’ll choose someone.

you sound mad.:mad:

Dwarflord
06-04-2019, 01:50 PM
why is tov unraidable?

HippoNipple
06-05-2019, 11:48 AM
Why would people go anon? Are the other 5 newbie players not going to let the veteran player group with them?

heartbrand
06-05-2019, 03:10 PM
Why would people go anon? Are the other 5 newbie players not going to let the veteran player group with them?

Actually, yes.

Eslade
06-07-2019, 12:29 AM

Ignight
06-07-2019, 12:33 PM
Everyone on this server left are fucking 12 years olds or have no emotions. etc. etc.

WTB Emotions. :(

LostCause
06-10-2019, 01:57 PM
300lbs confirmed.

Quil
06-12-2019, 04:24 AM
When I retired from the server it went kaboom. sorry guys. without the billies the game just isnt playable. might come back one day.. if they wipe

Ignight
06-12-2019, 07:17 AM
It amazes me how many people complain about the server, yet if they all logged in, they would have the numbers and pvp they wanted.

Since they still dont play and continuously want a wipe, this isn't about pvp. It's because they quit, others didn't, they are now at the disadvantage and that's not fair.

They didn't wipe blue before announcing green. They aren't going to make a new server for a handful of people. Nor are they going to wipe this one.

Just deal with it and move on.

HippoNipple
06-12-2019, 10:10 AM
It amazes me how many people complain about the server, yet if they all logged in, they would have the numbers and pvp they wanted.

Since they still dont play and continuously want a wipe, this isn't about pvp. It's because they quit, others didn't, they are now at the disadvantage and that's not fair.

They didn't wipe blue before announcing green. They aren't going to make a new server for a handful of people. Nor are they going to wipe this one.

Just deal with it and move on.

It is about the server. No one wants to play on an old stale server.

Dwarflord
06-12-2019, 11:48 AM
the server is what you make of it, if all the players who used to play login would be consistent 500+ pop

Ignight
06-12-2019, 12:21 PM
the server is what you make of it, if all the players who used to play login would be consistent 500+ pop

Doubtful. The 10 people here who want the server reset wouldn't stick around even if they did reset.

HippoNipple
06-12-2019, 01:19 PM

The server is not what you make of it. The server is what it is. It is why all mmos have fresh progression servers rolling out, seasons, or continue to have expansions. This server will never get a big population. If there was a fresh server starting there would be a much bigger population and it would sustain up until velious was out for a year or so and then it would become stale again.

It is how mmos work, not even an opinion, this ignight guy is just retarded.

Dwarflord
06-12-2019, 01:27 PM
this server was never meant to have a big population but you missed all the signs because you were dumb

red99 was just a playground for the most toxic players so blue would have less customer service issues, you all took the bait and fell for it instead of griefing bluebies and causing mass hysteria

Zero patches or support for year 1 should have given it away but you got hipponipples running around with IQ's in the 80s and brad pitt avatars LOL

Anyone remember what happened at the battle of karnors when 1000 people zoned in ?

I would say pvp happened but the server cant support big battles, everquest isnt made for it.

i say the server because red99 and blue99 are the same server, just virtual private environments

Eslade
06-12-2019, 02:07 PM
Wipe it clean 2019

Ignight
06-12-2019, 02:25 PM
Wipe it clean 2019

https://i.imgur.com/8Hb250G.jpg

HippoNipple
06-12-2019, 03:22 PM
this server was never meant to have a big population but you missed all the signs because you were dumb

red99 was just a playground for the most toxic players so blue would have less customer service issues, you all took the bait and fell for it instead of griefing bluebies and causing mass hysteria

Zero patches or support for year 1 should have given it away but you got hipponipples running around with IQ's in the 80s and brad pitt avatars LOL

Anyone remember what happened at the battle of karnors when 1000 people zoned in ?

I would say pvp happened but the server cant support big battles, everquest isnt made for it.

i say the server because red99 and blue99 are the same server, just virtual private environments

You have some weird conspiracy theories and contradict yourself. I am low IQ for thinking this server will never have a higher population? Then you write this drivel which makes you look retarded saying how this server isn't supposed to have players on it.

I was simply explaining to Ignight why people don't enjoy the current server. I didn't say anyone that runs project 1999 cares, but for some reason you try to argue with me and then argue a point not even brought up.

Sorry this server never accepted you and scarred you so badly. You should focus more on your real life failures and less on the online ones. Picking tomatoes in your grandma's back yard is only going to get you so far.

Ignight
06-12-2019, 06:31 PM
Most new players dont like getting tooled by fungi twinks Day 1 in Crushbone. It's easier to walk away.

Just saying.

Dwarflord
06-12-2019, 06:46 PM
I didnt say the server isnt supposed to have players on it, i said it was invented for the sole purpose of getting problem players OFF BLUE.

It Worked

They never patched or fixed things because they never gave a shit from day 1.

Ignight
06-13-2019, 05:46 AM
I didnt say the server isnt supposed to have players on it, i said it was invented for the sole purpose of getting problem players OFF BLUE.

It Worked

They never patched or fixed things because they never gave a shit from day 1.

I don't think the creation of red server was anything that nefarious. I just don't think it was ever a priority. Any real help from staff dwindled years ago.

Just read these forums, who would want to deal with people like that?

Eslade
06-13-2019, 11:14 AM
https://i.imgur.com/8Hb250G.jpg

That is the joke, yes.

Tassador
06-13-2019, 01:54 PM
Ignight is the guy who defends that bowling alley with two working lanes and bad booze cause he once bowled. Brotha you didn’t even play here till the shit was dead.

Da fuck you talking about?

HippoNipple
06-13-2019, 02:44 PM
Ignight is the guy who defends that bowling alley with two working lanes and bad booze cause he once bowled. Brotha you didn’t even play here till the shit was dead.

Da fuck you talking about?

These emulated pvp servers have been going on for over 10 years and every time a solid new one starts there is a good population and it is a lot of fun for a couple months. I don't know why these guys refuse to believe that when new servers come out the population hit 100-200+ and it is a lot of fun. This Ignight guy seems to have been around for like 6 months and insists that every server for the rest of eternity is going to look like Velious Red99 after year 6.

Dwarflord
06-13-2019, 03:27 PM
100-200 is good population?

thats enough to fight over crushbone and gfay

HippoNipple
06-13-2019, 04:00 PM
I think pvp servers get too crowded over 200 people, especially if it is a 2 box server. I would rather it stay around 100-150 players and have 2 boxing enabled so box would show 200-300. I personally like end game content to be able to be done with 10-20 real people.

Maybe 200-300 during Velious but population always falls off by then anyways. I enjoy classic-kunark PvP servers the most.

Phaezed-Reality
06-14-2019, 01:02 AM
Red99 was a great place, until once and a while someone clueless came around and decided to make shit up as they went. lol. fucking retarded. a pvp server with far to many rules. cant kill a bard kiting ? looool. kek

branamil
06-14-2019, 01:17 AM
I'm getting a bit tired of my other games, I'm looking for a new one. Is Red99 a good place to invest 20-30 hours a week into for the next 5 years?

aaezil
06-14-2019, 02:13 AM
Time to wipe it clean kids

Ignight
06-14-2019, 05:51 AM
These emulated pvp servers have been going on for over 10 years and every time a solid new one starts there is a good population and it is a lot of fun for a couple months. I don't know why these guys refuse to believe that when new servers come out the population hit 100-200+ and it is a lot of fun. This Ignight guy seems to have been around for like 6 months and insists that every server for the rest of eternity is going to look like Velious Red99 after year 6.

How come the Zek server isn't doing better?

Tassador
06-14-2019, 07:56 AM
I'm getting a bit tired of my other games, I'm looking for a new one. Is Red99 a good place to invest 20-30 hours a week into for the next 5 years?

Without question.

kotton05
06-14-2019, 09:42 AM
Without question.

Glad you’re still around promoting healthy gaming habits

HippoNipple
06-14-2019, 11:57 AM
How come the Zek server isn't doing better?

The zek server has over 150 chars logged in a night, around 75 unique players. It has been out for a year. I am bored with it now because I don't like Luclin and I didn't really like Velious either. I would rather play different games once the PvE grind becomes the main focus. I'm waiting for 2.0 to start in November to get my next EQ PvP fix in.

I assume the next season will do better than the first since it came out of nowhere last time. Hopefully it gets 150-200 unique players logging in the beginning instead of the 100-125 it did the first time. As long as that lasts 6 months I'm happy. A good EQ PvP environment seems to only last for a week or two from what I have seen on Red99, then it sucks for a year. RoZ was fun for me for a solid 6 months.

HippoNipple
06-14-2019, 11:59 AM
To answer your questions I think RoZ did better than it should have. It is currently the highest populated everquest pvp server in existence. What else do you want?

Ignight
06-14-2019, 02:54 PM
To answer your questions I think RoZ did better than it should have. It is currently the highest populated everquest pvp server in existence. What else do you want?

Three box allowed.

kotton05
06-14-2019, 03:21 PM
Three box allowed.

I picture that guy who jumps neo into the matrix wanting three boxing allowed

Zippit
06-15-2019, 08:57 PM
why is tov unraidable?

https://ibb.co/Jn087R8

HippoNipple
06-16-2019, 02:21 AM
Three box allowed.

Even with 3 box allowed it is still the highest populated pvp server in existence. Have fun on your 20 person single box where you can't even raid or pvp. The people playing on this box still have to have mental illnesses.

Sguchi
06-16-2019, 03:03 AM
Randomly came across where Flak got his name from while playing Advanced Wars on GBA.

EXPOSED

kotton05
06-16-2019, 09:20 AM
Miss you man summer of savage was fun

Dwarflord
06-16-2019, 12:11 PM
the highest pvp server in existence was rallos zek

thank god i played back then and enjoyed it instead of playing on all these shitboxes into my 30s hoping for fun gaming when its just the same stay at home sons killing eachother for no reward shitting up world chat

quido
06-16-2019, 05:19 PM
You sound afflicted

Tassador
06-16-2019, 06:51 PM
Dude you inspired me to fire up dual strike.

Ignight
06-17-2019, 05:07 PM
Even with 3 box allowed it is still the highest populated pvp server in existence. Have fun on your 20 person single box where you can't even raid or pvp. The people playing on this box still have to have mental illnesses.

After all those complaints about people boxing on Red 99. Thank you. :D

HippoNipple
06-18-2019, 09:20 AM
Who complained about 2 boxing on Red? I never logged into Red99 without 2 boxes.

kotton05
06-18-2019, 10:28 AM
Should of seen the ooc when I said I was dropping recordings of tune asking people to box so they could kill vyemm lol.

Got whispers like “what are you doing trying to kill the server” kek

Ignight
06-18-2019, 12:35 PM
Who complained about 2 boxing on Red? I never logged into Red99 without 2 boxes.

Healthy admission of guilt. I find it funny people say this person cheated or that person cheated, blah blah blah, then we find out....they were cheating too.

Always fun.

HippoNipple
06-18-2019, 05:09 PM
Healthy admission of guilt. I find it funny people say this person cheated or that person cheated, blah blah blah, then we find out....they were cheating too.

Always fun.

Everyone boxes on these dead servers. This box had 30 people logged in the first summer it opened. It got some attention and grew for Kunark to where you didn't have to box but banning people for trying to get something done on a 30 person box the only way you can is crazy.

That being said I would have no problem throwing someone under the bus and getting them banned.

Ignight
06-18-2019, 06:47 PM
Everyone boxes on these dead servers. This box had 30 people logged in the first summer it opened. It got some attention and grew for Kunark to where you didn't have to box but banning people for trying to get something done on a 30 person box the only way you can is crazy.

That being said I would have no problem throwing someone under the bus and getting them banned.

I never boxed. Sorry. EQ never mattered enough to me to cross that line. Wasn't worth it.

Good to see you're on the 12 Step Path to recovery. Personally, I think you're trash like the rest of the cheaters. Justify it all you want, you're just a cheater like the rest.

Cry or complain about cheaters all you want, but you're one of them.

Good first step though. Proud of you.

HippoNipple
06-18-2019, 06:56 PM
I never boxed. Sorry. EQ never mattered enough to me to cross that line. Wasn't worth it.

Good to see you're on the 12 Step Path to recovery. Personally, I think you're trash like the rest of the cheaters. Justify it all you want, you're just a cheater like the rest.

Does anyone have any idea what this guy is talking about?

Eslade
06-18-2019, 06:56 PM
Ignight still believes that everyone's cousin is playing the server at the same time but just don't like to talk.

Dwarflord
06-18-2019, 08:24 PM
he would never box thanks to his trusty little brother on standby

everyone should have their own jupe

Ignight
06-19-2019, 07:21 AM
Does anyone have any idea what this guy is talking about?

I can help you with the big words, or did you just need mob support because you're a fail?

Ignight still believes that everyone's cousin is playing the server at the same time but just don't like to talk.

No I dont and I never said that. Good try though.

he would never box thanks to his trusty little brother on standby

everyone should have their own jupe

I dont box because I don't need to. EQ never meant enough to me. It's just a game. Also a good try.

Tassador
06-19-2019, 07:31 AM
Ignight played with nobody for 40 hours a day claiming to relive nostalgia but hey EQ didn’t mean that much for him.

Let’s be honest you suck at eq and you’re mad this isn’t blue 2.0. I still can’t believe how bad some of you are well into your 30’s and 19 years of this shit....

HippoNipple
06-19-2019, 10:06 AM

Who is crying about cheating on here? Everyone cheats on this crap server because no one cares about it. Everyone had freeport vision and boxed on here at a minimum. Only a shitter like you wouldn't pull their weight and box.

Saying you can't have two clients open is the dumbest rule ever so no one is going to agree to it. There isn't another server around with this rule so no one pays attention to it. The skeleton models are also stupid with no name plates or target rings so the players have to fix the shit server for themselves.

Ignight
06-19-2019, 12:23 PM
Who is crying about cheating on here? Everyone cheats on this crap server because no one cares about it. Everyone had freeport vision and boxed on here at a minimum. Only a shitter like you wouldn't pull their weight and box.

Saying you can't have two clients open is the dumbest rule ever so no one is going to agree to it. There isn't another server around with this rule so no one pays attention to it. The skeleton models are also stupid with no name plates or target rings so the players have to fix the shit server for themselves.

How many people have cried on these forums about Tune cheating?

You're delusional. I never cheated because its not in my nature to do so. Hate me all you want for that, I'll accept it.

Not "everyone cheats". You can tell yourself that all you want to justify your actions but it just isn't true. There are a lot of nice honest players on this server.

I'm glad you quit. Cheaters suck IMHO.

derpcake2
06-19-2019, 04:01 PM
How many people have cried on these forums about Tune cheating?

You're delusional. I never cheated because its not in my nature to do so. Hate me all you want for that, I'll accept it.

Not "everyone cheats". You can tell yourself that all you want to justify your actions but it just isn't true. There are a lot of nice honest players on this server.

I'm glad you quit. Cheaters suck IMHO.

This is a joke.

Being a euro player I encountered a lot of boxers, there were hardly ever GMs online.

When I actually found Eunomia online and pressed her to act on an obvious boxer, she told me she'd ban me if I asked again.

The only people playing left on euro hours in 2017 were boxing, and nada was done about it.

Shits classic though, refer to this thread to see a SoE dev state they never spent time (https://www.firesofheaven.org/threads/everquest-ama-answered.10980/page-15#post-2862586) on PvP.

The guy goes on to argument that current number of PvP players is an indication of its potential popularity.

derpcake2
06-19-2019, 04:06 PM
Numerous screenshots have been posted by idiots using freeportvision, were they ever acted upon?

I'm not even going to mention the times I was camping some random shitmob in the middle of nowhere and people zone in and were on top of me within 45 seconds.

Cheaters ruined r99.

Dwarflord
06-19-2019, 04:54 PM
if you have a problem with cheaters play a console game

every online game with the exception of brand new ones have cheaters

as for punishment on red, the staff never cared on red so filing petitions and reporting people went right into the recycle bin or a folder named LOL

derpcake2
06-19-2019, 05:23 PM
if you have a problem with cheaters play a console game

this is why everyone besides 30 losers moved on from r99

hope this helps

Ignight
06-19-2019, 05:23 PM
This is a joke.

Being a euro player I encountered a lot of boxers, there were hardly ever GMs online.

When I actually found Eunomia online and pressed her to act on an obvious boxer, she told me she'd ban me if I asked again.

The only people playing left on euro hours in 2017 were boxing, and nada was done about it.

Shits classic though, refer to this thread to see a SoE dev state they never spent time (https://www.firesofheaven.org/threads/everquest-ama-answered.10980/page-15#post-2862586) on PvP.

The guy goes on to argument that current number of PvP players is an indication of its potential popularity.

Just because some cheated, doesn't mean everyone does. It also doesn't justify it either. I can't help staff never did anything about it.

IMHO, cheaters are trash players.

Ignight
06-20-2019, 06:07 AM
depends on your angle, boxing isnt really cheating and its not possible to do current content without XX amount of clerics or buffers

people arent going to main these classes in 2019

I understand where you're coming from. I still think it's cheating. Justifying it due to low population is just an excuse. I would ask, what's the magic number of population where it becomes cheating again? Who decides this?

On a server or 300, what if one person wants to box 12 accounts to do "content"? Do we allow it?

Player retention is an issue.

kotton05
06-20-2019, 07:44 AM
Cheating? Maybe on this server but to be honest boxing is as classic as it comes. Me and a buddy used to just two box and bam we had the essence of a group while on live. Here you’re forced to group with the bottom of the barrel most the time if you don’t just solo.

Could have an effect on player retention by not allowing boxing tbh

derpcake2
06-20-2019, 08:12 AM
so playing 2 characters while the rules restrict fair players to 1 character isn't cheating?

this server is exactly in the state it should be

kotton05
06-20-2019, 08:49 AM
Oh it’s cheating here shits just classic overall. We are the minority having a 1 box limit amongst the other servers that exist.

Ignight
06-20-2019, 09:25 AM
I can't guess if allowing boxing would help or hurt R99. I just know right now it is cheating. Nothing justifies it.

These forums are a large detractor for R99. The constant RnF threads isn't inviting at all. Mostly by people who dont even play here anymore.

Cheaters suck IMHO.

HippoNipple
06-22-2019, 02:23 AM
This is the only mmo server in existence that cares about someone playing 2 characters at once. No one cares if project 1999 devs decided they wanted people to only play 1 and this nerd playing 1 char while the other 25 that log in 2 box is mentally ill.

derpcake2
06-22-2019, 05:07 AM
This is the only mmo server in existence that cares about someone playing 2 characters at once. No one cares if project 1999 devs decided they wanted people to only play 1 and this nerd playing 1 char while the other 25 that log in 2 box is mentally ill.

Not only did I not 2 box, I'm also on euro hours.

Was fun for a (short) while.

Ignight
06-23-2019, 08:02 AM
Ban all cheaters.

quido
06-23-2019, 08:00 PM
Careful what you wish for

Ignight
06-23-2019, 08:17 PM
Careful what you wish for

I'm not scared. :D

LostCause
06-25-2019, 08:21 AM
Boxing is pretty classic to be honest just needed more then one computer.

Ignight
06-25-2019, 09:34 AM
Boxing is pretty classic to be honest just needed more then one computer.

Project 1999 Red/Blue are not classic. Everyone know that.

Sorry, but because something is or is not "classic" from an actual history standpoint holds very little relevance at this point. The developers have created what they feel is "classic". It's their world now. Love it or hate it, but they own it.

Just play the game.

Tassador
06-25-2019, 12:47 PM
Just play the game with the 12 other people on now? Or should we wait until later tonight when there is 65 max or so with like 10 login screens and 20 boxers?

Ignight is like that Iraq minister of defense. No Americans in bag dag!! Loser

kotton05
06-26-2019, 08:25 AM
Can get you a discounted room in Highkeep just pm me

Ignight
06-27-2019, 12:22 PM
Not even interested in what the troll had to say.

Tassador
06-27-2019, 06:28 PM
Not even interested in what the troll had to say.

Anybody believing that with your constant ignore and then quote what the person says. You’re a duck.