PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Boat Collisions in Erud's Croxxing

Striiker
04-10-2011, 06:25 PM
The boat from Erudin collided with the boat from Qeynos. This pushed one player I was with onto the boat heading to Erudin. I managed to run through and stayed on the correct boat.

Qwinny
04-12-2011, 05:09 AM
I too, just had this happen to me. The boats collided at the docking point in Erud's Crossing. I was pushed onto the boat going to Erudin, making me take 2 trips to get to Qeynos XD

Qwinny
04-12-2011, 05:12 AM
Just happened again, even with me trying to outrun it XXXXD

Fist_The_Lord
04-13-2011, 05:48 PM
Happened to me today, took two trips and got knocked off the boat in eruds crossing, then gated. It looks like two boats are going right through each other.

Reubin
04-14-2011, 02:35 PM
Happened to me in the last 30 minutes twice in a row. I'm trying to travel from Qeynos to Erudin. The first time they collided right after I zoned into Erud's Crossing from South Qeynos. It transferred me from one boat to the other and I zoned back into South Qeynos again. The 2nd time it happened I was ALMOST to Erudin. It was after the Kerra docks. It again transferred me from the Erudin bound boat onto the Qeynos bound boat. I got off at Kerra Isle this time to see if I could get going back in the right direction. I'm currently waiting on the dock for the Erudin bound boat.

EDIT: Ok made it on to the Erudin bound boat. The boats don't cross the same spot every time. I was able to work around the bug right now like this:
- Get off the boat at Kerra Isle and wait for the appropriate boat
- If you are facing the water the boat moving from left to right is going to Erudin. The one moving from Right to Left is going to Qeynos.
- If by some chance you get transferred to the other boat before you zone, ride back to Kerra Isle and repeat

mjrau
04-15-2011, 09:16 PM
Happens to me all the time. I usually petition and get sent to the island and wait till I catch the next boat. When I say all the time its been 4 or 5 times in the last week

Zuranthium
05-15-2011, 05:43 PM
Boats crashing into each other? Sounds pretty freaking awesome to me!

nilbog
07-13-2012, 03:23 PM
Fixed, pending update.

Edited the Erudin->Qeynos route to how it should run.

http://www.steveprutz.com/eq/images/eruds_crossing_maps.jpg

Previously, the Erudin boat would return on the same path from which it came, causing boat collisions.