PDA

View Full Version : Merchants: Missing alchemy merchant in Cabilis

Hakurou
04-09-2011, 11:03 AM
An alchemy merchant selling components for potions like Blood of Wolf (Birthwart, Fenugreek, Wolf Blood) is missing from west Cabilis and is nowhere to be found near the designated locations on the map.

Reference:
http://wiki.project1999.org/index.php/Cabilis
West Cabilis locations 3 and 7

http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=18870

Zebs
04-11-2011, 04:42 AM
I can confirm that the merchant is missing. Wanted to start working on alchemy a bit this morning heh.

Uthgaard
04-11-2011, 06:36 AM
Several of those vendors were added later. The vendors that are there now should be correct. Go check out Jaxxtz

Zebs
04-11-2011, 12:10 PM
Jaxxtz only sell Comfrey, Heliotrope, Dhea, Clover, Elderberry as Alchemy supplies.

None of the required components for lesser potions to skill up or to make SoW/IvU potions are found in Cabilis.

As an Iksar: Am I supposed to make an alt to buy from FV? or ask some people to buy the supplies for me? or Faction up just so I can work on Alchemy?

Is this the way it used to be for iksar shamans until thoses others mechants were in?

Just wondering what I should I do to finally start working up alchemy :p

Zebs
04-14-2011, 05:04 AM
Anyone has any info on this?

It just seems a bit odd to me that Verant made Cabilis with pretty much anything you'd need from merchants and overlooked Alchemy.

But if that's the way it used to be, it's okay .. I'll manage & keep bugging people to buy for me from somewhere else :)

Malevz
07-02-2012, 12:44 PM
Having this problem too. Alchemy vendors in cabilis sell only a few items. Since this thread is 16 months old I'm going to assume I should make an alt to buy these off non cabilis merchants?

nilbog
07-02-2012, 05:58 PM
What classic vendors are missing, and what all should be sold?

I show Jaxxtz as selling the following:

Dhea
Mercury
Elderberry
Comfrey
Fennel
Clubmoss
Jatamasi
Sumbul
Eucalyptus Leaf
Clover
Hydrangea
Heliotrope
Oakmoss
Bladderwrack
Sandalwood
Mystic Ash
Echinacea
Hyssop
Lady's Mantle
Medicine Bag
Yvonne's Guide to Alchemy

sykotic
10-02-2012, 02:43 PM
Klok Scaleroot is the vendor that is missing.

Is this a possible fix?

Would like to skill up alchemy, if not looks like ill have to work faction or make an alt

sykotic
10-05-2012, 01:24 PM
I did some digging on this to try and find concrete evidence and most of the sources arent.

However, it seems as though initially the vendors in Grobb and Oggok didnt sell the correct supplies either, and it was fixed:
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=561

there are links in this thread that state Cabilis should also sell the ingredients for SoW potion, ect.

Click - Trade supplies

than click - Alchemy

http://web.archive.org/web/200102032...com/index.html

Lists Cabilis as selling the same ingredients.

Arikama
12-05-2012, 09:39 PM
Having this problem as well, it makes alchemy extremely difficult as an iksar shaman.

ramul
12-06-2012, 05:51 PM
Scaleroot is still missing, any updates on this? I've been wanting to level alchemy since 29.

ramul
12-07-2012, 01:09 PM
To top it off, I just hit 39 and need to do the Canni 2 quest...one of the parts requires alchemy to be at 70. Any update on this?

nilbog
06-09-2014, 09:42 AM
Fixed, pending update.

Klok Scaleroot will spawn, in ~September 2000.

Catashe
06-09-2014, 11:47 AM
Is that your way of saying he'll be fixed pending update? =)

Estelex
06-23-2014, 03:10 AM
Yes, I created a mule in Oggok to can up alchemy. In Oggok there are all reagents that u need or u can up Firiona faction that have an alchemy vendor too

wintersedge3
07-08-2014, 04:30 PM
Since it wont let me do a new thread for this i'm typing this here. Please fix the few merchants who are suppose to have the spiked ball mold. I really would like to make a forged morningstar. Also as a side note THANK YOU for P99 I love being able to play classic EverQuest :)

nilbog
08-15-2014, 06:35 PM
Please fix the few merchants who are suppose to have the spiked ball mold.

Fixed, pending update.

-Spinner's loots corrected. He will sell molds from now on.
-Bipdo's loots corrected. No longer sells Oak Shafts.

Until then, you may find spiked ball molds from Nluolian, Kaila, and one of the clockwork smiths.