PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Epic Help

abysalwhip2008
05-06-2019, 04:44 PM
hey guys I have played eq since around 2004-2005 post pop era. that being said I have never completed a single epic for any class as by the time I reached end game on live epics were obsolete vs raid drops.

at the moment I have a 47 rogue and I really want to start and get on track with obtaining the epic on this toon as its easiest in game or so im told. I have read both guides on wiki but due to my lack of experience im afraid Ill attempt to spawn a mob or not complete the sequences correctly and my hard earned items in the quest will be lost.

the first quest guide I read on wiki says you need to be level 50 to start the quest. is this true? or can I have someone do that part for me that will allow me to complete it at 47? are my fears of losing quest items true, should I decide to skip around and do parts of the quest out of order based on convenience or do I need to follow a strict story line to complete the quest?

Ill be honest Im a big noob and I really was hoping I could find a YouTube guide on the rogue epic quest for a step by step walk through but I haven't been able to find one. can someone help me get on track with this quest? I have not started it yet. the wiki guide is okay but I really need some of these questions answered before I attempt this on my own. I truly need a dumbed down step by step guide on where to go how to get there and what I do when I get there as well as what I need to do prior if anything when im there.

If anyone has the time I would greatly appreciate a short guide on this or at least direction. I have considered saving up 30k to buy the quest but I haven't had much luck end game or in sebilis yet and 30k just isn't possible now or at least in the near future.

Thanks for your time
my main is Gnobleman - Kittens Who Say Meow

DinoTriz2
05-06-2019, 04:48 PM
You need to be 50 to spawn Stannis.

You can do stuff way before that. You essentially spawn Stannis to turn everything in.

I think I started with pick pocketing the two letters, then went from there.

Muggens
05-06-2019, 09:13 PM
You can have someone else spawn Stanos for you.
The wiki is good. Just do your solo missions. Kill Renux with a wizard/druid's help. Need a team for General (maybe coat tail a guilds turnin session) if no quill buy the cloaks (phinny robe is MQ) GL

Yian
05-08-2019, 03:14 PM
The safehouse used to have a decent writeup on the Rogue epic you could try checking that out. Not sure how much of this info has changed since 2001 but hopefully not too much.

https://thesafehouse.org/forums/forum/everquest-wing/library-read-only/2983-book-of-knowledge-rogue-epic-quest-ragebringer