PDA

View Full Version : Rogue 1HS Advice

svelto
05-05-2019, 09:22 AM
Hello. I want to make a melee type character and decided upon a Rogue. From the Wiki, Rogues have a higher skill cap on piercing while leveling. So should I bother at all with 1HS on the offhand? (or leveling 1HS at all?) Or because of this greater skill cap, will I always be using piercing weapons? Thanks

Muggens
05-06-2019, 12:25 PM
Hello. I want to make a melee type character and decided upon a Rogue. From the Wiki, Rogues have a higher skill cap on piercing while leveling. So should I bother at all with 1HS on the offhand? (or leveling 1HS at all?) Or because of this greater skill cap, will I always be using piercing weapons? Thanks

Just use whatever best ratio offhand u can afford. It's nice to keep weapon skills up so bring a 1hb(jade mace) and a 1hs(CSS) for skillups(weaps suggestions in parantese)

svelto
05-06-2019, 01:30 PM
Thanks Muggens. I had to go look up what a CSS was/is. Is that a crystalline short sword?

I don't know all the abbreviations.

Pint
05-06-2019, 03:11 PM
Jagged blade of mourning is a solid choice for around 1k 13/25 with 10mr

Muggens
05-06-2019, 09:17 PM
Thanks Muggens. I had to go look up what a CSS was/is. Is that a crystalline short sword?

I don't know all the abbreviations.

Yeah. Any ol sword does the job if it's just for skillups. But fo sho jagged blade is nice with the mr and fashion.