PDA

View Full Version : Lunch Break!

Dac321
02-20-2010, 12:45 PM
Okay, well I am bored on lunch and I was browsing the forums to see if anything new had happened. Just the same arguements and rants :P So I figured I would throw out this question!

What is the BEST fastfood chain, and why?

It was a toss up for me between McDonalds or Wendy's (Big Mac vs. the new Blue and Bacon)

Hasbinbad
02-20-2010, 01:14 PM
Sonic.
Frito pie.

Finawin
02-20-2010, 01:20 PM
Grilled cheese with pesto, and a ramen noodle soup made with chicken broth(97% sodium free)

One of my favorite ghetto meals I eat because I'm poor.

Fast food is for the birds.

Hasbinbad
02-20-2010, 01:25 PM
Finawin if you think the meal you just described is better for you than fast food, you're kinda slow lawl. Cheese and pesto are basically all fat. You might be able to switch the more processed carbs in fast food for more complex carbs in bread, but the calories are generally still there unless you're eating sawdust, and ramen noodles are like the least healthiest thing known to man. ..not to even mention how filthy the entire process is of killing and prepping those "chickens" for canned broth. LoL

Goobles
02-20-2010, 02:41 PM
Subway ftw

Finawin
02-20-2010, 03:44 PM
I am so active that the calories and fat are pretty irrelevant to me. I eat what I can afford, and fast food is deceivingly expensive.

A meal of fast food can cost as much as ingredients for me to eat for days. *shrug*

Aeolwind
02-20-2010, 03:55 PM
Subway ftw

Subway wouldn't suck if they hadn't cut their portions by 1/3rd on the meats sans the meatball marinara.

Taco Bell
Pals (Local FF chain, 32oz milkshakes ftw, spicy fries and burgers that make all chains look small)

Goobles
02-20-2010, 04:00 PM
Subway wouldn't suck if they hadn't cut their portions by 1/3rd on the meats sans the meatball marinara.

Taco Bell
Pals (Local FF chain, 32oz milkshakes ftw, spicy fries and burgers that make all chains look small)

Just ask for extra meat, then when they are doing that, say you asked for extra meat. Problem solved.

Rogean
02-20-2010, 06:08 PM
Subway ftw

Subway is terrible. I got food poisoning from their shit twice so I'll never eat there again. D`Angelos is better quality.

Anderdale
02-20-2010, 07:05 PM
Subway is terrible. I got food poisoning from their shit twice so I'll never eat there again. D`Angelos is better quality.

jersey mikes or lennys ftw

Auvdar
02-20-2010, 11:27 PM
Gunna second Subway here. The ones up where I am at are all fairly good. Pretty much always get a Spicy Italian on Wheat/White bread (depends on what they have available at 7am in the morning), with lettuce/tomato/pickle/cucumber/greenpepper and mustard or italian dressing.

I sit in a escavator all day at work, so I kinda have to watch WTF I eat a little or I become super-chub :(

edit: The one I goto in the morning has 2 cuties who work there too. And one likes to flirt. Good way to get buisness for sure!

Tristin
02-21-2010, 01:05 AM
I am so active that the calories and fat are pretty irrelevant to me. I eat what I can afford, and fast food is deceivingly expensive.

A meal of fast food can cost as much as ingredients for me to eat for days. *shrug*

How can you be an active EQ player? I haven't shaved in 5 days...

Rigget
02-22-2010, 10:21 AM
Has anyone here even been to Hardee's? (aka Carl Jr.s if you're on the west coast) Nothing compares to the thick burgers and all the topping.

Note: I run marathons as a "leisure activity" so I might be a little biased towards the high calorie ultra burgers.

Dac321
02-22-2010, 10:47 AM
Has anyone here even been to Hardee's? (aka Carl Jr.s if you're on the west coast) Nothing compares to the thick burgers and all the topping.

Note: I run marathons as a "leisure activity" so I might be a little biased towards the high calorie ultra burgers.

Hardee's is good we have only one in town, but yeah, they are awesome..
I just remembered, my favorite sandwhich actually is at Checkers, its the bacon cheese burger melt. You haven't lived until you have tried it.

stayne
02-26-2010, 03:51 PM
whataburger

Lonedrahon25
02-26-2010, 06:41 PM
One word..... FREEBIRDS!

Goobles
02-26-2010, 06:51 PM

Hardee's failed in Minnesota.

Arkanjil
02-27-2010, 11:11 AM
Hardees failed in Colorado Springs too. I LOVE Taco Express potato, bacon, egg, and cheese breakfast burritos though especially once you have salsa as a "dipping" sauce!