PDA

View Full Version : WTS Selling Pegasus feather cloak loot rights again

sukekleosaur
04-17-2019, 03:40 AM
I'm back, and selling cloaks again from your favorite neighborhood Pegasus, Quillmane. Prices have changed as I am no longer trying to establish a reputation, and quite frankly, I was selling them for way too little.

New prices are as follows: 6k for the first cloak, and 3k for any cloak after the first you want for any other toons you have. ALL current guild members of <Kittens Who Say Meow> get a flat 3k rate.

You can PM me here or in-game with further inquiry on general times I farm, and the names of main/alts to reach you on.

Bear in mind that my list for cloaks is on a first come, first serve basis and goes by who signed up when and who's online/available.

Contact Coinstarr in game, or PM me here. Happy hunting :)

sukekleosaur
04-29-2019, 10:02 PM
bump. spots open for this week. PST in game or PM me here

Nuker
05-01-2019, 02:51 AM
very fast cloak drop, awesome service! knows exactly what to do to get quill to pop

commongood
05-01-2019, 08:51 AM
Great service. Got my cloak in 30 mins. Would buy again :)

sukekleosaur
05-07-2019, 12:04 AM
Availability this week. 550+ QM spawns/kills with 100+ satisfied cloak owners. PST

Lalaith
05-07-2019, 05:51 PM
Fantastic, full service. We got 4 cloaks in about a half hour (wow!) and a 5th cloak maybe 30 minutes later. Highly recommended.

honkingoose
05-09-2019, 06:44 AM
Excellent service! Took less than 30 minutes and got the cloak. Definitely recommended.

redhorse
05-11-2019, 02:14 AM
I availed of this service. Ported me there, got the cloak to drop, ported me back. Super smooth and easy cloak farm, would highly recommend!

Triode
05-13-2019, 07:49 PM
Coinstarr is a pro. Had my cloak in hand less than five minutes after zoning into SK (with a little help from RNG). Thanks again!

vonuhlb
05-15-2019, 12:11 AM
Coinstarr demonstrated to me what everyone else is glowing about - he has a perfected strategy to get you your cloak quick. I had my cloak in less than half an hour, a truly incredible service that saved me many days trying to camp alone.

Incredible job and thank you!

Nyze
05-16-2019, 12:00 AM
Excellent service! Picked up 2 cloaks in about an hour.

sydbarrett25
05-23-2019, 02:18 PM
Hey im in kittens and will buy. Just need to find a time.

canyonrider
05-23-2019, 03:37 PM
I'm back, and selling cloaks again from your favorite neighborhood Pegasus, Quillmane. Prices have changed as I am no longer trying to establish a reputation, and quite frankly, I was selling them for way too little.

New prices are as follows: 6k for the first cloak, and 3k for any cloak after the first you want for any other toons you have. ALL current guild members of <Kittens Who Say Meow> get a flat 3k rate.

You can PM me here or in-game with further inquiry on general times I farm, and the names of main/alts to reach you on.

Bear in mind that my list for cloaks is on a first come, first serve basis and goes by who signed up when and who's online/available.

Contact Coinstarr in game, or PM me here. Happy hunting :)

canyonrider
05-23-2019, 03:40 PM
would like to get cloak for my druid ,,on in am PST mostly but can do most anytime in game name is flirisk thank you