04-07-2011, 12:26 PM
Title says it all, GO.

Asher
04-07-2011, 12:43 PM
The Whitehouse needs more Birthers. :D

Asher

quellren
04-07-2011, 12:47 PM
Part of me wonders what a businessman could do with the budget, instead of a Lawyer or Political Science.
Honestly, I think that the usual bipartisan bullshit that stagnates everything else in government would crush anything good he came up with anyway.

I also think he's too much a celebrity, and has too many capital ventures to really be a good president.

Asher
04-07-2011, 12:54 PM
This is just a publicity stunt.

Just like Newt and Sarah. They are media whores and have no intent on running. Running means they can't make insane money elsewhere.

Asher

Hasbinbad
04-07-2011, 01:26 PM
In a country where people are trying to get out from a culture of debt..
..a people vote into the highest office the king of the formation of a debt empire..

Hobby
04-07-2011, 02:15 PM
I'd watch it :/

Sephrana
04-07-2011, 02:28 PM
I also think he's too much a celebrity, and has too many capital ventures to really be a good president.

I'd like to see what someone with business training who has lost it all a few times and rebuilt his empire could do with the federal deficit and the government cash yes. BUT....

I think there are too many conflicts of interest just like the Shrubs and the oil....
:rolleyes:

I say Bill Cosby for president after his appearance on Today :)

Actually......i think the entire system needs revamping but the PROBLEM is that you can't expect politicians to fairly revamp the system that governs them...

naez
04-07-2011, 02:30 PM
Trump is more of an establishment's man than Newt Gingrich. Your vote doesn't count and if you think it does you're too far gone to help. The idea that you can fix the system of corruption, self-interest, and the bigger wider conspiracy cabal through the ballot box is completely ludicrous. The whole thing is a sham, stitched up to prevent real change. Pre-selected puppets. If we peasants wanted to send a message to the elite that we're not having it anymore, we could do it quite easily-- without doing anything at all.

Vote for nobody, because nobody cares, then things will get better for everybody.

Devil
04-07-2011, 02:58 PM
Hasnt he filed for bankruptcy 3 times? Maybe he figures this'll be his ticket to staying out of the hole, can't really touch the Prez

regatta
04-07-2011, 03:29 PM
If he has filed for bankruptcy 3 times then he obviously knows how to conquer debt! I vote yes.

Potus
04-07-2011, 04:13 PM
A rich white person in the White House? What a refreshing change.