PDA

View Full Version : Bard song clickies

MikeXG
04-04-2019, 06:45 PM
Just a general question, bard clickies like the singing steel boots or breath of harmony - how do those songs work in relation to the songs we sing/twist. do they just stay on? are they more for fluff/save a gem slot?

zanderklocke
04-04-2019, 09:31 PM
Breath of Harmony is instant, so it can be worked it as an additional song in your twist. It’s pretty awesome prior to having epic.

Legidias
04-05-2019, 08:38 AM
BoH is basically the only clicky bard song (besides monk robe) that you would ever really use. The other ones either dont have a good effect or take too long to click.

Lev boots are meh, they're okay I guess, but the time it takes to equip and cast them is same as memming lev song itself.

Fear pants take too long to cast.

Velious BP with travel song doesn't take drum mods into effect (though it does last 5 minutes).

Crede
04-05-2019, 10:05 AM
BoH is basically the only clicky bard song (besides monk robe) that you would ever really use. The other ones either dont have a good effect or take too long to click.

Lev boots are meh, they're okay I guess, but the time it takes to equip and cast them is same as memming lev song itself.

Fear pants take too long to cast.

Velious BP with travel song doesn't take drum mods into effect (though it does last 5 minutes).

Doesn't the bard lev boot click last a few minutes? If so it's worth it until you at least have selos song of travel.

Legidias
04-05-2019, 11:07 AM
Its 5 mins. Which is not long enough for it to really matter when you need lev for running around or raid or w.e Its only for like runniing to Naggy over lava or up a wall in Kael. All of which, the 18 sec duration of normal song covers just fine.

I wish boots still had summon food and that arms had like summon drink.

Tethler
04-17-2019, 07:24 AM
Do the 5 min songs drop off when you zone like normal songs? Or are they treated differently due to the long duration?

Legidias
04-17-2019, 08:40 AM
Normal songs actually dont drop off on zone. Its just that zoning takes too long and songs off with normal time.

If you land a song right before you zone, you can still see it after