PDA

View Full Version : Cant find right loginserver account

ajape99
03-14-2019, 09:41 AM
i made this in 2015 and made my main named Ajape. ive checked all email history from all my emails and this is the only account i ever used but my loginserver account was missing (the one i login to p1999 with)

so its either this account is some blank one i accidently made (very sure this is the right one) or my loginserver server got removed or something. from what im told accounts that are inactive dont get deleted so im sure im just on the wrong account or maybe im looking at this wrong.

was wondering if theres any other options cause im stuck at trying to find the account i have my character on.

Furinex
03-14-2019, 10:00 AM
If you can log into Eqemulator.net on your main login account, you can see all the other accounts for the login server you've created under that main account. If you cant log into the account, you could try and use your email to do a reset and get your information that way.

ajape99
03-14-2019, 10:20 AM
went there and don't have an account there. only here.

Furinex
03-14-2019, 10:22 AM
went there and don't have an account there. only here.

Bummer, not sure then, I honestly didnt realize you could even create an account here for the login server, but now looking at the sidebar again I see thats possible. Im old apparently.

ajape99
03-14-2019, 10:35 AM
I got confirmation from 2015 in email for creating one it says none when I log in tho