PDA

View Full Version : Quest Issue: Verina Tomb corpse could not be looted

Fongi
03-06-2019, 03:24 AM
Hello, so after months camping Verina Tomb in Neriak ( Enchanter epic mob ), she finally poped and I had the oportunity to confront her.

When she was arround 8%, she started to run, went into the wall and died there, I had her corpse on target and been trying to do /loot all arround for 20 minutes without luck, i could not see the corpse at all, went with gnome illusion all arround the place and no chance, i just could not see / loot the corpse.

Desperate i asked for help and a guy told me to relog, did it, and there she was, in front of me with 3 minutes left, tryed to loot her body, and just could not had the message " You are too far away to loot the corpse " even if she was just down on me, my friend tryed to loot it too, and same message...

So after some months, i finally kill her, and got her body in front of me and could not loot it...my friend had the logs, i attach em we just could do anything =(((

Sunderfury
08-10-2019, 09:43 AM
This is something you need to create a petition post for if you have not done so already. Moving to resolved.