PDA

View Full Version : And just like that, it got way more classic

Nirgon
02-22-2019, 12:18 PM
Haynar: Added combat flee stuns. A mob hitting a player from behind who is running away, has a chance to perform a stunning blow. Credit to Mackal & Torven for working out the mechanics.

Special thanks from me too to these fine men of Norrath.

Log prof was posted, then these 2 other fellas nailed it. I could not be more proud.

Pras HPH.

RedXIII
02-22-2019, 12:48 PM
Yeah it was a nice mechanic to be added.

i just feel, from playing, that this is happening a lot more then in classic live. no proofs to provide thou, just a feeling mobs are chain stunning you hard right now instead of sometimes hehe.

DMN
02-22-2019, 01:12 PM
Mobs didn't stun from behind on p99? Wow. It certainly makes pulling a lot more problematic, especially if you are pulling with turns and shit on the way back. Does p99 spin you when stunned if turning?

aaezil
02-22-2019, 01:15 PM
SHIT'S CLASSIC AF

Rygar
02-22-2019, 01:21 PM
Mobs didn't stun from behind on p99? Wow. It certainly makes pulling a lot more problematic, especially if you are pulling with turns and shit on the way back. Does p99 spin you when stunned if turning?

I think it is more a case of it used to be a 'normal' duration stun (1 sec? 2 sec?), but now if your back is turned it is a super stun.

Is the flee stun still occurring during DA? I believe stunning through DA is a thing for life of server.