PDA

View Full Version : Monk Solo Spots - 26+

Cilraaz
02-21-2019, 06:17 PM
So, I'm 26 now. I've been killing in the Warslik's Wood giant fort solo/duo for the past few levels. I think I have a couple of levels left in that fort. I was wondering what other Monk solo spots one would suggest from 26 to, say, 35 or so. I know that I can go to Highpass Keep and farm guards starting around... 30? However, I like options, so I was wondering what zones/camps others would suggest. Thanks in advance!

Meiva
02-21-2019, 08:22 PM
I'd suggest SolA. I believe I was soloing there at this level on my monk. I might be wrong and 26 may be too early, but why I suggest is...

Once I could handle the gnomes, I moved to gnomes and solo'd them to something like lvl 46. It was difficult for a few levels, and then became quite easy. It's usually the caster gnomes that you'll need to take down that mess you up. Mind you... I did this with a fungi. Without an OP twink item, you may suffer.

Legidias
02-21-2019, 10:28 PM
sol a to 42. ez with just peacebringer (or jade mace / SoS) and no fungi + bags and bags and bags of band aids

Cilraaz
02-22-2019, 02:07 AM
I would not have thought of Sol A. Thank you guys.

I don't have a fungi, but I have decent weapons (Jade Mace/Wu Stick, as well as a Wu's Quivering Staff). Once I get to the EC area, I plan on picking up some hp rings.

Anyone else have other suggestions? I've been told Highpass Keep guards are good also.

LadyRae
02-22-2019, 09:34 AM
HHK guards were good money and xp didnt slow down till 40. Plus there is a bank in zone so lots of pluses there for me.

Cilraaz
02-22-2019, 10:09 AM
Cool. Sounds like either way I'll be catching a port to WC. Thanks again!

Qtip
02-22-2019, 11:32 AM
Sol A. There is a goblin merchant right in zone that you can sneak sell/buy from. Also sells food and bandaids. Do goblins til 35 then gnomes til 40.

Rygar
02-22-2019, 01:52 PM
I think I may have done swamp of no hope that level. A good undead camp there, also the (unclassic) soblohg spawns give you a chance for good loot while getting some exp.

Can snag various wanderers as well.

Underrated zone really, just need to know where to fight.

momotion
02-22-2019, 03:42 PM
As a MuNk , no matter what zone you are in , people will always blame you for training them ,so the goal is too find the biggest dongeon so they dont know where train comming from , i would go Upper guk since 1 frog running = 20 frogs training , while LFG up and remember to always blame the ranger (or the one who doesnt speak English)

Legidias
02-22-2019, 03:53 PM
As a MuNk , no matter what zone you are in , people will always blame you for training them ,so the goal is too find the biggest dongeon so they dont know where train comming from , i would go Upper guk since 1 frog running = 20 frogs training , while LFG up and remember to always blame the ranger (or the one who doesnt speak English)

I believe this lost ranger spent too long in the forest and went animal crazy

Wallicker
02-22-2019, 05:24 PM
HHK guards for sure, hell you could just chain kill Guard Chopin (3min respawn) and whatever other guards you can get on 2nd floor make 60% an hr til 34 easy. Sneak sell to vendor 5 feet away too

Rygar
02-22-2019, 09:51 PM
HHK guards for sure, hell you could just chain kill Guard Chopin (3min respawn) and whatever other guards you can get on 2nd floor make 60% an hr til 34 easy. Sneak sell to vendor 5 feet away too

Is this still a thing? Saw some patch note about guards being buffed/ higher level in the keep.

Wallicker
02-22-2019, 09:57 PM
The guards just drop more platinum now lol

Meiva
02-23-2019, 07:03 PM
Yea. I only recall reading in the patch notes that a higher level guard that was meant to path around wasn't. That it paths around now.