PDA

View Full Version : Prince Selrach Di`zok strategy (epic enchanter)

Whythewhy
02-12-2019, 12:16 PM
Hello guys,

i would like some help to identity the right strategy to kill this guy as a group.

I have been told there is a way to single pull the Prince with a pet class ally to Chardok.

Just wondering if Chardok 2.0 doesn't change anything ? (if not, find a pet class ally to Chardok easier)

So the strategy is :
1. Tag with a rogue
2. /target and /attack with the pet
3. Pull back the prince to the groupe

Is it that simple ? Or i forgot something... :)

Thanks very munch in advance for your help.

snyder43
02-12-2019, 01:19 PM
When I got my prince head...

1. Cleared the mobs in the betrayer area
2. A dubious (not ally) necro park his pet right outside the door to the prince room, the necro got some distance and did /pet attack prince
3. Necro trained to the tunnel to the left where the betrayer tunnel dead-ends
4. Monk tagged the prince out of the train with a mallet (simply attacking the prince does not draw enough agro)
5. Monk pulled prince to the "safe space" slaver area, FDed, and /q
6. 60 shaman drew agro with slow and dots; I (60 enc) used a Sarnak Janissary as a pet to attack; had a 60 Cleric to heal.
7. Prince dead

commongood
02-12-2019, 06:30 PM
We cleared exit. Factioned necro set up pet to pull. Monk tagged prince by emptying a root net into him. Got him solo to exit. Monk flopped. Necro flopped. Clean kill. He’s easy from there.

snyder43
02-12-2019, 06:48 PM
Monk tagged prince by emptying a root net into him.

This was our initial plan... but the monk ended up rooting the Prince and by the time root wore off the train was pathing back. Our factioned necro (Zotspox, btw) only had enough time for one more attempt, so we decided to use 1 mallet charge to guarantee a clean tag.

Hibbs
02-13-2019, 03:29 AM
https://i.imgur.com/yzdCZlZ.png

Group: 2 clerics, 1 Enc, 1 Druid, 2 Monk, 1 Rogue, 1 Shaman, 1 Warrior, 1 Wizard

When I got my Prince head we had a factioned Mage run to the coth spot. Coth everyone down, buff up, and invis. Then make the run for camp. Theres a locked door before camp so you will need a Rogue to get you in and keep the door open for pulls. Clear out camp and you will have 20min to chain pull sarnak's between you and prince room. Pull prince in.. murder him.. loot.. gratz.. gate.. GG

Also to note the back door in camp room has a couple mobs on the other side of the door. Prob a good idea to pull and kill them quick so they don't agro at a bad time.

I think most of the group was atleast 55+. Its def prob doable with less. Just have to be able to kill a lot of sarnak's quick.

At 52 I was able to mez pretty much everything but the caster dudes. They have really high MR.

commongood
02-13-2019, 05:21 AM
This was our initial plan... but the monk ended up rooting the Prince and by the time root wore off the train was pathing back. Our factioned necro (Zotspox, btw) only had enough time for one more attempt, so we decided to use 1 mallet charge to guarantee a clean tag.

Yeah that sounds very awkward, hadn't considered how that might mess things up :) Mallet is definitely the safer bet.

@OP: if you need a factioned puller you are welcome to write a PM here or look for me in game on Grimfrost or Notion. I usually play between 2-6pm est.

Whythewhy
02-13-2019, 07:04 AM
Well i didn't expect all this informations. Clean and clear.

I thanks you a lot for your answers !

Well, i managed to get a head thanks to a Royal raid
but it will difinitly help futurs enchanters.

Hibbs
02-13-2019, 07:15 AM
Well, i managed to get head.

Hopefully it was wet and sloppy.

I mean gratz on that heroic victory!

Whythewhy
02-13-2019, 07:28 AM
hehe yes indeed :) First time, i participate to a Chardok Royal raid.

That respawn time in this area is insane btw. Good clearing dps group is clairly needed.

We were 20+ so... :p but epic completed - W.O.O.T -

commongood
02-13-2019, 07:43 AM
Grats!

Whythewhy
02-13-2019, 07:49 AM
Many thanks my good sir !