PDA

View Full Version : Looking 4 friends......

Swyftwynd
02-11-2019, 03:52 PM
Hey, I've just started playing p99 last night/early this am est I'm an old adventurer that feel in love with this world and I played 4 the first 21 expansions before retiring. It's a long shot,but if anyone is in the same situation just starting please feel free to chat , maybe we can group up.Its been a wonderful experience having this world come back and I'm looking for anyone else that wants to rise the ranks together.I play long sessions, looking for similar! Ty much and welcome back to EQ! /who all Swyft will find me.

Grizzler
02-11-2019, 03:54 PM
have any interest in a static group? I have one going around as well as others, need a dps if interested. Otherwise, enjoy yourself and Welcome to the server.

Swyftwynd
02-11-2019, 03:58 PM
That would be great, I was considering playing a bard or monk both of which I used to play. Would either of those fit into the group?

Grizzler
02-11-2019, 04:13 PM
That would be great, I was considering playing a bard or monk both of which I used to play. Would either of those fit into the group?

Check your PM's in the top right

Bugglesworth
02-14-2019, 06:14 PM
I'm in a similar situation. I just joined and started a monk (Mitsuyo) this week. Feel free to add me!