PDA

View Full Version : just think about it

El Prez
02-11-2019, 10:32 AM
I am not sure why you pals are still playing here, but I can tell you with certainty that no one is coming back. On RoZ we have GM's that hear the voice of the community and don't need two years to poorly implement changes.

Yes, you'll start fresh, but you are huge fucking nerds and will be caught up in no time. Dragons are spawning all the damn time; there are constant world shakes. You'll be sniping mobs in no time while the two very actively engaged guilds are going at it. (remember Rd vs AZ vs Nihi for Severilous??)

Be that third faction that will make the best pvp box so far even better. You'd probably be very surprised to see who'd be join ya'll.

You guys would find great success here and will give the community and yourself a chance to play the game in a server dynamic that hasn't been possible before. You've already missed out on too much!

Your pal and original resistance leader, Lite.

El Prez
02-11-2019, 10:54 AM
also 2h damage actually works!

feniin
02-11-2019, 11:09 AM
Nah

Amyas
02-11-2019, 11:31 AM
Don't they let people box?

El Prez
02-11-2019, 11:44 AM

that's right. The game doesn't pause when your pals aren't logged in. You can always make progress.

Doctor Jeff
02-11-2019, 11:44 AM
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=316607

sound sooooo aaamaaazing

El Prez
02-11-2019, 12:00 PM
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=316607

sound sooooo aaamaaazing

You probably support Trump. So calm your holier than thou ass up.

aaezil
02-11-2019, 12:03 PM
Consider roz

hatelore
02-11-2019, 12:40 PM
OP is high and never played on RoZ for more than a two week stretch. I would completely disagree also, you not only have huge GM interference (moreso than red even with RoZ’s short existence) but you also have immature GM’s who are spiteful. Not to mention there’s so much broken shit on ROZ. If we actually had a Wild West scenario with no gm interference? The server would thrive, even with so many things broke and out of balance.

El Prez
02-11-2019, 01:19 PM
OP is high and never played on RoZ for more than a two week stretch. I would completely disagree also, you not only have huge GM interference (moreso than red even with RoZ’s short existence) but you also have immature GM’s who are spiteful. Not to mention there’s so much broken shit on ROZ. If we actually had a Wild West scenario with no gm interference? The server would thrive, even with so many things broke and out of balance.

no one knows this player

El Prez
02-11-2019, 01:19 PM
Why do people play everquest for pvp?????????

people like to play eq? go away

Ignight
02-11-2019, 01:31 PM
I am not sure why you pals are still playing here, but I can tell you with certainty that no one is coming back.

Doing so well you are recruiting from the "dead" R99?

:confused:

kotton05
02-11-2019, 02:10 PM
Doing so well you are recruiting from the "dead" R99?

:confused:

I lold

kotton05
02-11-2019, 02:12 PM
mind you the OP is a convicted sex offender. Prolly why he supports jeremy

hatelore
02-11-2019, 02:14 PM
no one knows this player

OP came to RoZ, ran his mouth, had his dragon drum looted and was never seen again.

True story.

Irulan
02-11-2019, 02:16 PM
What if we are dying and a red 99 box with 50 regular players are all just the reality your brain is cooking up to manage the terror of death, you'll get no new inputs and red99 until lights out.

I feel like this is the trap I am in.

kotton05
02-11-2019, 02:19 PM
What if we are dying and a red 99 box with 50 regular players are all just the reality your brain is cooking up to manage the terror of death, you'll get no new inputs and red99 until lights out.

I feel like this is the trap I am in.

You sir are not trapped. The self awareness shows there still is hope.

Also OP got griefed off RoZ like hatelore said. Was funny to watch ooc blow up that day.

El Prez
02-11-2019, 02:51 PM
arrived at a box with a resistance in shambles, and some guy named Metroid in charge who is maybe 1/4th a Nizzar. 3 weeks later we took over the box, had most cata on suicide watch, and Azrael came out victorious after the unanimously accepted most epic 5 day battle in box history(which could have only happened RoZ)

found a cheater among my ranks, decided to hand the losers(cata) a free CT, everyone freaked out, I quit because I realized how emotionally invested everyone was(still is).

I am doing this for yawl, and so I have a hunting ground to casually continue to display dominance.

El Prez
02-11-2019, 02:58 PM
I should add. Metroid(cata) is not very experienced but he has a beard. If ya'll start on RoZ, you wouldn't have a hard time fighting for second place in not very long. They just had VP taken from them but are still relevant.

hatelore
02-11-2019, 03:45 PM
Lol, knew that one would rattle ya. Lighten up dawg ;)

hatelore
02-11-2019, 03:45 PM
Lol, knew that one would (rustle) ya. Lighten up dawg ;)

paegan
02-11-2019, 06:43 PM
on roz we have gm's who go through your personal files and post it in a public discord to ridicule people :P

that dll that comes up as a trojan? safe af

funnland
02-12-2019, 05:22 AM
If we actually had a Wild West scenario with no gm interference? The server would thrive, even with so many things broke and out of balance.

This is what the RoZ staff fails to realize.

kotton05
02-12-2019, 08:46 AM
Lite is officially the dumbest fucker out there dude didn’t level his char. Tried to screw Metroid over being a scummer. Got griefed off by Metroid by trying to split Metroids guild in about 3 weeks.

Metroid goes on to farm everything till his eyes bleed. Let’s not forget the OP is a convicted sex offender. I’m sure his stories are real truthful:)

Jack N
02-12-2019, 10:14 AM

This player is our most disgruntled (and perhaps our least intelligent) and repeatedly makes spurious claims regarding GM bias because his once #1 guild is now probably #2. Come try RoZ yourself and see how much we intervene (almost never).

kotton05
02-12-2019, 10:33 AM
The pedo GM defending a convicted sex offender talking about one of the most chill players I know as disgruntled. I’ve seen it all now.

HippoNipple
02-12-2019, 11:22 AM
There are like 3 squads that have their own alternative history of RoZ, OP is one of them. Thank for the read.

Amyas
02-12-2019, 11:44 AM
that's right. The game doesn't pause when your pals aren't logged in. You can always make progress.

I consider boxing a problem one of the reasons I don't play 2002 emu =(

SamwiseRed
02-12-2019, 11:48 AM
I hear 15 year olds are real popular over there

Jack N
02-12-2019, 11:51 AM
I don't think we have any teenagers playing RoZ.

fan D
02-12-2019, 04:46 PM
to be fair Metroid is a known account stripper

cant debate that

DinoTriz2
02-12-2019, 05:52 PM
You probably support Trump. So calm your holier than thou ass up.

Unsubscribed.

Samaritan
02-12-2019, 06:23 PM
Memba when you stole the Selos drums then days later got them taken after you died to Catalyst and had them in inventory like a retarded scrub? Many laughs were had.

Rick Sanchez
02-12-2019, 07:17 PM
to be fair Metroid is a known account stripper

cant debate that

hatelore
02-12-2019, 07:26 PM
This player is our most disgruntled (and perhaps our least intelligent) and repeatedly makes spurious claims regarding GM bias because his once #1 guild is now probably #2. Come try RoZ yourself and see how much we intervene (almost never).

This is a pedophile lashing out.

El Prez
02-12-2019, 07:47 PM
Memba when you stole the Selos drums then days later got them taken after you died to Catalyst and had them in inventory like a retarded scrub? Many laughs were had.

A grand player who wasn't accustomed to my inventory was on Lite, we literally laughed about it and everyone in discord couldn't believe how little I cared. It's probably for the best that I lost them, too, since we were all really worried about a cata disband during the week long CT domination. Pras that battle and all that participated. I literally had nothing to play for after AZ won.

man, the more I talk about the great events that transpired in RoZ the more I get bummed about what nerds on r99 are giving up.

coderedirecthit
02-12-2019, 08:34 PM
To the OP.

I am glad you are having fun playing EQ.

Here is what you are missing.

Everyone who read your post understands you are hoping to get R99's population to follow you to a broken server whose GM's determine who wins pvp.

Your population is EXTREMELY low and falling. (why you are here) If you take into consideration boxing, your population is lower than R99.

When that server implodes later this year, and all your work is lost in the ether, you may still log on R99.

Yes, we will be stronger, but you had fun didn't you?

ducktv
02-12-2019, 09:34 PM
I left red99 with multiple ToV characters. In fact that is why I left. Tell me who will be "stronger" if i decide to come back

ducktv
02-12-2019, 09:37 PM
Ps. Red99 is dead RoZ is trash get fucked losers

coderedirecthit
02-12-2019, 09:50 PM
I left red99 with multiple ToV characters. In fact that is why I left. Tell me who will be "stronger" if i decide to come back

Everyone will be stronger.

Whether you come back or not is irrelevant.

We hope you do though.

El Prez
02-12-2019, 10:26 PM
To the OP.

I am glad you are having fun playing EQ.

Here is what you are missing.

Everyone who read your post understands you are hoping to get R99's population to follow you to a broken server whose GM's determine who wins pvp.

Your population is EXTREMELY low and falling. (why you are here) If you take into consideration boxing, your population is lower than R99.

When that server implodes later this year, and all your work is lost in the ether, you may still log on R99.

Yes, we will be stronger, but you had fun didn't you?

I don't have a single level 60 toon, so I hope that clarifies for you my level of investment. Work is good and life is fulfilling. I just find it sad that people are still raiding on r99 when they could be on a box with active gm's and pvp guilds.

coderedirecthit
02-12-2019, 10:36 PM
I don't have a single level 60 toon, so I hope that clarifies for you my level of investment. Work is good and life is fulfilling. I just find it sad that people are still raiding on r99 when they could be on a box with active gm's and pvp guilds.

no bro.

You missed it again.

Try again.

It was implied to you that your fun brings you and us happiness. You don't have to validate once more. Just forget about it. Focus on the point.

We know that you know that server has a short time-span. It will be over sometime this year. You know it. We know it. We know you know it.

The only question is how much time does the eq pvp community want to put into a broken-code server whose GM's adjudicate who wins.

Thanks for letting us know where you weigh in.

Have fun. We will leave the light on for you until then.

HippoNipple
02-13-2019, 02:51 AM
Who are these retards that play on this server now? Is there anyone on here anymore that played pre Velious or are these all just blue transfers?

ducktv
02-13-2019, 04:31 AM
I logged on to red99 the other day and killed a few people who didnt have /anon up. I didnt recognize any names and everyone i killed was absolutely terrible at the game, worse then you for a frame of reference.

I wont be logging in again, ESPECIALLY after a member of Sanctuary bombarded me with personal messages refering to me as derogative racial slurs, for killing his friend.

SteppinnRazor
02-13-2019, 07:54 AM
Most of these dorks in this thread who complain about how bad roz is still log in literally everyday. (Not a troll)

El Prez
02-13-2019, 08:11 AM
I logged on to red99 the other day and killed a few people who didnt have /anon up. I didnt recognize any names and everyone i killed was absolutely terrible at the game, worse then you for a frame of reference.

I wont be logging in again, ESPECIALLY after a member of Sanctuary bombarded me with personal messages refering to me as derogative racial slurs, for killing his friend.

For the love of God, pick up a book or install grammarly.

El Prez
02-13-2019, 08:19 AM
no bro.

You missed it again.

Try again.

It was implied to you that your fun brings you and us happiness. You don't have to validate once more. Just forget about it. Focus on the point.

We know that you know that server has a short time-span. It will be over sometime this year. You know it. We know it. We know you know it.

The only question is how much time does the eq pvp community want to put into a broken-code server whose GM's adjudicate who wins.

Thanks for letting us know where you weigh in.

Have fun. We will leave the light on for you until then.

Your brain definitely does pve here; there is very obvious decay.

paegan
02-13-2019, 10:18 AM
Most of these dorks in this thread who complain about how bad roz is still log in literally everyday. (Not a troll)

:mad: dont make up lies about me :mad:

coderedirecthit
02-13-2019, 02:03 PM
Your brain definitely does pve here; there is very obvious decay.

You keep missing it kid.

Focus if you can.

We all know (including you) that you are playing on a dead server.

We all knew (excluding you) that you have been playing on a dying server from the start.

Recently you discovered this truth and this thread is your reaction.

We like you, but we don't care about your broken-code GM corrupt server.

See you when you get back.

kotton05
02-13-2019, 02:31 PM

Brad bless your attempt of logging in was brave and I’m sure the skankuary member didn’t mean it.

El Prez
02-13-2019, 05:11 PM
You keep missing it kid.

Focus if you can.

We all know (including you) that you are playing on a dead server.

We all knew (excluding you) that you have been playing on a dying server from the start.

Recently you discovered this truth and this thread is your reaction.

We like you, but we don't care about your broken-code GM corrupt server.

See you when you get back.

If GM corruption was important to you, you wouldn't be playing on red. This makes as much sense as you trying to say which server is dead and which one is alive; when together they have 200 pop. Only thing that makes sense is trying the box that hasnt failed to take off for 6 years now.

Probably 4x more mass pvp has happened in Roz than in all of red's history. You can't refute this. Let it sink in.

hatelore
02-13-2019, 05:59 PM
I dunno, there was a lot of mass pvp on red too. But it sure has been fun. Honestly I love the options of an alternative. But I don’t like the hand holding, bias gm rulings or implementations, and some of the broken content. When I came to this box I was under the assumption that it was a Wild West no holds barred kind of server, and for the most part it was in classic. But it seems there have been more and more gm interventions lately since the release of Kunark.

But overall, in a perspective of the overall health of the raid scene? It’s pretty fucking legit. No one right now can claim any present victory of overall domination, everything is pretty much up for grabs. And for pvp, that’s a damn good thing.

coderedirecthit
02-13-2019, 06:30 PM
If GM corruption was important to you, you wouldn't be playing on red. This makes as much sense as you trying to say which server is dead and which one is alive; when together they have 200 pop. Only thing that makes sense is trying the box that hasnt failed to take off for 6 years now.

Probably 4x more mass pvp has happened in Roz than in all of red's history. You can't refute this. Let it sink in.

They say third times the charm, but you proved that's not always true.

I believe everyone is glad you are having fun.

See you soon.

Ignight
02-13-2019, 06:44 PM
The pedo GM defending a convicted sex offender talking about one of the most chill players I know as disgruntled. I’ve seen it all now.

Surprising, not one comment like, "I'm not a pedo!" or "I'm not a convicted sex offender!"

Strange.

El Prez
02-13-2019, 06:55 PM
They say third times the charm, but you proved that's not always true.

I believe everyone is glad you are having fun.

See you soon.

whack

Nirgon
02-13-2019, 08:59 PM
You should definitely think about it

heartbrand
02-13-2019, 09:39 PM
Glad my five manstones and two SoD’s are safe and secure on red99.

El Prez
02-14-2019, 01:08 AM

And safe from pvp they will be until the end of time, but you really owe it to yourself to snag an OT hammer and come try this proper 2h damage.

El Prez
02-14-2019, 11:58 AM
I already answered that

fan D
02-14-2019, 01:08 PM
hey lite

fan D
02-14-2019, 01:12 PM
hey pvping you in HS on Brennard was some of the most fun me and my friends had on red.

you use to have a video of the 2v7 fight in the wayyyyyyyyyy back of one of the HS wings. i forget he wing but it was deep. and it was a rogue+ench and you defeated 6 or 7 of one. I guess it might have been 6 since it was a single group. We did have about 4-8mobs on us though. All ghetto CC'd rooted in a narrow hallway. We were all such noobs and we focused the rogue first and it proved to be our undoing. it cost us the fight. I think our monk FD'd in pvp....was a disaster

been looking for the video for shits n gigs. you have it?

fan D
02-14-2019, 01:12 PM
6 or 7 of us**

Tassador
02-14-2019, 01:22 PM

Two manastones safe and secured on my end.

#rott

SteppinnRazor
02-14-2019, 03:55 PM
I like Jeremy/Burt/Secrets, and I like Renly (to an extent), but Renly does take bribes to lessen punishment to proven hackers.

This isn't taboo to say, its common knowledge. Ask anyone who plays on RoZ.

Some dude named " Butthurt " (the guy on red who made the vid threatening to hang himself if sirken didn't unban his chars) got caught using ShowEQ. He then got unbanned a week later for seemingly no reason.

Lover used modified zone files to make tunnels throughout Veeshan's Peak (some bestow type shit). He used the tunnels to corpse recover his entire guild, whom we were corpse camping after training Silverwing on their asses. We blew the GMs up, finally got attention. The GMs pulled lover into a voice channel and he then spilled the beans about all of this. Banned on the spot. Now a week later hes unbanned.

Why are Butthurt and Lover unbanned but others who have hacked are still perma'd?

RoZ is still a very fun box for many other reasons, still superior to gay99. But just know what you are getting into here... I never expected it to be perfect from the get go.

And also Red99 has really bad corruption history as well. /shrug

reebz
02-14-2019, 05:51 PM
Lots of novels in this post. Never gonna read em or play ROZ. What is ROZ anyway

El Prez
02-14-2019, 06:16 PM
Lots of novels in this post. don't know how to read em or play ROZ. What is ROZ anyway

ftfy

Tassador
02-14-2019, 06:44 PM
Enjoyed watching lite cry about empire. Would do that again of course in a red setting not ez server.

Andis ooc it’s over LOL!!!

hatelore
02-14-2019, 07:55 PM
I like Jeremy/Burt/Secrets, and I like Renly (to an extent), but Renly does take bribes to lessen punishment to proven hackers.

This isn't taboo to say, its common knowledge. Ask anyone who plays on RoZ.

Some dude named " Butthurt " (the guy on red who made the vid threatening to hang himself if sirken didn't unban his chars) got caught using ShowEQ. He then got unbanned a week later for seemingly no reason.

Lover used modified zone files to make tunnels throughout Veeshan's Peak (some bestow type shit). He used the tunnels to corpse recover his entire guild, whom we were corpse camping after training Silverwing on their asses. We blew the GMs up, finally got attention. The GMs pulled lover into a voice channel and he then spilled the beans about all of this. Banned on the spot. Now a week later hes unbanned.

Why are Butthurt and Lover unbanned but others who have hacked are still perma'd?

RoZ is still a very fun box for many other reasons, still superior to gay99. But just know what you are getting into here... I never expected it to be perfect from the get go.

And also Red99 has really bad corruption history as well. /shrug

Hate to break this news to you, but this has happened on both sides. And MUCH more-so on the Pity pixel side since classic. I know this may come as a shock. So its okay if you want to sit down before taking this news.

SteppinnRazor
02-14-2019, 09:39 PM
^^ yup, thats the one.

@Hatelore, I'm not aware of any PP who have hacked then paid to get unbanned.

kotton05
02-15-2019, 09:31 AM
Enjoyed watching lite cry about empire. Would do that again of course in a red setting not ez server.

Andis ooc it’s over LOL!!!

Has andis always been the type to plug/run at first sign of pvp?

hatelore
02-15-2019, 11:25 AM
^^ yup, thats the one.

@Hatelore, I'm not aware of any PP who have hacked then paid to get unbanned.

Ya, have no proof of any payment. But I do know some have gotten unbanned. To be honest though? Good. In my opinion if someone isn’t a blatant cheater they shouldn’t get the mob caddy trunk treatment. It’s not like there are droves of gamers waiting in line to play this game. We truly are a dying breed.

fan D
02-15-2019, 11:28 AM
Andis will stay and fight to the death, as long as he has

DR/PR/CR/FR/MR/agi/dex/str/lesserSHielding/haste/c2/gob/int/wis/SoW/aego/levi/heroism/dmf/augmentaiton/shadow/strengthofEarth/ultravision/improvedInvis/runeIII/RuneV/greaterShielding/enchantsteel/boon/groupC2/brilliance/GRM/DMF/symbol/AQ/spiritOfCat/resistFire/shroudofSpirits/SOW+a click of your AON (in that ordeR)

otherwise hell ask you for those buffs in that exact order , repeatedly

hatelore
02-15-2019, 12:22 PM
Pumice= Andis repellent. This is well known. And documented.

ducktv
02-15-2019, 01:22 PM
Hatelore you are trash at this game. If i had to i would pick Andis over you.

Anyways, how maby people decided to try RoZ out?

LOL

hatelore
02-15-2019, 02:50 PM
Hatelore you are trash at this game. If i had to i would pick Andis over you.

Anyways, how maby people decided to try RoZ out?

LOL
You know what’s even more funny dicktv? I have zero clue who you even are. Yikes

reebz
02-15-2019, 05:49 PM
i don't know who any of you are. i also don't play this game anymore. ps my mom is still dead.

SteppinnRazor
02-16-2019, 01:46 AM
@hatelore Sure I agree, but Lover and Butthurt were proven cheaters.

w/e, box is still fun enough for the time being

Phaezed-Reality
02-16-2019, 02:15 AM
everyone cheats - agatha 2017

hatelore
02-16-2019, 05:34 PM
its salem / beastagor server try hard

also has access to reebz and most friends chars and even slathars forum account

( since slathar is busy killing it irl )

he is also gay and lives in Indonesia and is dirt poor ( eats mud cakes and lives with mom )

id be mad to if I was him

Thank you, I wasn’t sure who he was. Poor guy, Hope he pulls through.

hatelore
02-16-2019, 05:41 PM
@hatelore Sure I agree, but Lover and Butthurt were proven cheaters.

w/e, box is still fun enough for the time being

Won’t dispute that they cheated. Box is def fun. Right now, with the implementation of this new raid mob schedule, plus the char browser, these are both unique features that really do change the dynamics of this game and make the box shine.

When you think about it, the new schedule is almost like little league baseball. The fights will be massive, everyone knows the timers. Pretty much think of it as a scheduled little league baseball game every time a raid mob pops :P

Truly the only thing we can all hope for is neither of the two top guilds fold, the pvp lately Has just been too fuckin fun lately!

Bazia
02-16-2019, 10:20 PM
its salem / beastagor server try hard

also has access to reebz and most friends chars and even slathars forum account

( since slathar is busy killing it irl )

he is also gay and lives in Indonesia and is dirt poor ( eats mud cakes and lives with mom )

id be mad to if I was him

Salem is a canadian chad who simultaneously slays pussy and kirby dream course speed run records, now who the fuck you are you faggot

ducktv
02-17-2019, 09:01 PM
Just some dweeb i defeated in player vs player combat

NEXT

Smedy
02-18-2019, 09:18 AM
On RoZ we have GM's that hear the voice of the community and don't need two years to poorly implement changes.

To get swift GM response and assistance on project 1999 you simply have to offer up your girlfriends tits to lead GM and you'll even get a manastone to go.

If that is not great costumer support i do not know what is... check yo self

Ignight
02-18-2019, 12:40 PM
To get swift GM response and assistance on project 1999 you simply have to offer up your girlfriends tits to lead GM and you'll even get a manastone to go.

Sounds like you might have petitioned a couple times. Still got the manastone?

Darksinga
02-18-2019, 11:29 PM

Funny you mention this Smedy.

All GMs on RoZ are homosexual, transgender, or a combination thereof. Your typical logic doesn’t apply!

HippoNipple
02-19-2019, 02:20 PM
Funny you mention this Smedy.

All GMs on RoZ are homosexual, transgender, or a combination thereof. Your typical logic doesn’t apply!

Doug and Skeeter?

Jack N
02-19-2019, 03:16 PM
IT'S MA'AM

Nirgon
02-19-2019, 04:05 PM
It's a free fucking EverQuest server

What are u expecting

SamwiseRed
02-19-2019, 06:25 PM
Drugs and timers

fan D
02-19-2019, 07:14 PM
poop and socks

https://i.imgur.com/jWulto1.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/7rhWLVV.jpg

Stalos_
02-19-2019, 07:40 PM
Not a bad read. Y'all still crazy n sodium filled.

Quiet
02-23-2019, 03:36 PM
Not a bad read. Y'all still crazy n sodium filled.

silo32
03-12-2019, 11:11 PM

[ x ] im out

see on you on red 99 sucker

Wardance
03-12-2019, 11:35 PM
I tried this server. Wanted to join a guild. They said i have to 2 box to be of help to the guild. I tried 2 boxing and couldn't the game kept crashing on me when i swapped. So i am playing on red.

HippoNipple
03-13-2019, 10:02 AM
they let people box on here too, at least they let me box for several years with no problems

fan D
03-13-2019, 06:52 PM
hEhE cooL aNd EdGEE poSt above mE

Amyas
03-14-2019, 10:17 AM
[ x ] im out

see on you on red 99 sucker

Um what?