PDA

View Full Version : With the Chardok Patch out, anyone know where to get some of the new spells added?

mizzbiscuits
02-10-2019, 06:52 PM
Title; specifically looking for Incinerate Bones for the necro. After doing some digging, I couldn't really find anything.

M

Doctor Jeff
02-10-2019, 07:16 PM
Drops in Chardok from Battle Master Ska`tu

mizzbiscuits
02-10-2019, 07:19 PM
Thanks! I'll try to get it haha.

enjchanter
02-10-2019, 07:23 PM
Are there new spells for the other classes ?
Onky one that comes to mind if bobbing corpse or whatever

mizzbiscuits
02-10-2019, 07:59 PM
There's a few, I think. I know for a fact the incinerate bones I was referring to.. also the conglaciation of bone (the ice nuke). SK's get a spell that turns them into a skelly from the same guy. There's probably a few others.

Raev
02-10-2019, 08:40 PM
Dead Men Floating drops from the Arch Inspector I believe

commongood
02-11-2019, 07:42 AM
Dead Men Floating drops from the Arch Inspector I believe

Oh man had forgotten about that one. Nice qol upgrade :)

MikeXG
03-14-2019, 03:48 PM
There's a few, I think. I know for a fact the incinerate bones I was referring to.. also the conglaciation of bone (the ice nuke). SK's get a spell that turns them into a skelly from the same guy. There's probably a few others.

The SK skelly illusion.... any idea who drops it or the actual name of the spell? Does it do anything other than the illusion of a skeleton?

enjchanter
03-14-2019, 03:57 PM
The SK skelly illusion.... any idea who drops it or the actual name of the spell? Does it do anything other than the illusion of a skeleton?

Shroud of UNdeath
Grave master drops it iirc
It also adds a lifetap proc

Bardp1999
03-14-2019, 07:46 PM
The new spells seem quite rare unfortunately

Danth
03-15-2019, 02:02 AM

It's called Shroud of Undeath. While it adds a lifetap proc, the older spell Shroud of Death also does the same thing. Lifetap value, mana cost, and duration are all identical meaning a typical Shadow Knight gains only the skeleton form from the new spell.

Danth

Axlrose
03-17-2019, 03:26 AM
Newbie question -

Does Shroud of Undeath outright replace Shroud of Death within the game, or are there two spells available now?

Ennewi
03-17-2019, 07:33 AM
Newbie question -

Does Shroud of Undeath outright replace Shroud of Death within the game, or are there two spells available now?

Both versions exist. Also, iirc skeleton illusion form does or at least should decrease the player character's vision to be at or near what it is for humans.