PDA

View Full Version : GM/coder jeremy from RoZ

kotton05
02-04-2019, 11:46 AM
https://i.imgur.com/B6RZlEF.png

This wanna be pedoguy codes Rise of Zek where if you have an AC buff you get hit harder

Ruins AC completely where you min or max hit only.

Makes it where you Can port from VP.

Ruined charming so much that the entire charm meta is incredibly broken.

More corrupt than Sirken. Summons mobs that drop raid loot that don’t hit back.

Restores afk deleveled characters

Jeremy seems to think being rooted/snared at 200+ mr is normal. Debuffs don’t exist on this server

They also allowed unlimited boxing and most the apex shit stains on the server have over 5 chars at select screen making the population seem greater than it really is. Can’t find anyone to pvp in kunark much like here during primetime.

Still somewhat of a fun server but more n more people quit because they don’t want to be this shitty developers test subject. Nilbogs creation is next to none

fan D
02-04-2019, 12:36 PM
OP is playing in a guild that wiped in VP for 13 hours yesterday. 32k hp mobs in 2019

Irulan
02-04-2019, 12:43 PM
I felt like Roz while probably the technically superior server code wise thanks to on going contributions from well know major faggits is the genuine circle jerk.

This community is split into two groups of cucks that are too bitchmade to play on the same box with more cool and normal folks.

And so they split off and built their own little play pen and called it RoZ.

There is genuinely too much testosterone in this community for me to consider remaining an active participant on either box. A lot of constant salty male tears.

It's made me re-evaluate my life choices.

I wanted to make love to you one last time EQ PvP. Alas, your butt holes remain unshaven and unplucked.

R. I. P.

My post was better.

Ignight
02-04-2019, 01:39 PM
Even though RoZ wasn't for me, I was hoping it remained as a choice for people. This sounds kinda bad.

Sorry bro.

kotton05
02-04-2019, 02:12 PM
OP is playing in a guild that wiped in VP for 13 hours yesterday. 32k hp mobs in 2019

Cringe. And irulan your post was goog 2.

WTSeller
02-04-2019, 03:03 PM
hahahaha merkk humiliating himself on many levels with this thread.

Madbad
02-04-2019, 03:29 PM
You are a moron if you have anything to do with a server Jeremy/quido GMs

Nirgon
02-04-2019, 03:56 PM
I want u to bookmark this thread and come back and read it in 5 yrs

derpcake2
02-04-2019, 04:15 PM
I want u to bookmark this thread and come back and read it in 5 yrs

pretty sure jeremys audience will still be age 15 in 5 years though

hatelore
02-04-2019, 05:27 PM
Server def went to shit with Burt and Jeremy at the wheel. Welp, we gave it a shot. Literally would be perfect if both gm’s quit and gave us the Wild West. Nice to see Jeremy is a pedo, grats on being a piece of shit. No wonder you clean boats for a living (lol)

SamwiseRed
02-04-2019, 09:49 PM
https://i.imgur.com/fOZxs4o.png

DMN
02-05-2019, 03:16 AM
Is that dude trying to be smedley? True story but John Smedley went on test server himself and rescued my corpse for me under CT's asshole. Not that 99% of the people even know who the fuck he is.

HippoNipple
02-05-2019, 03:04 PM
https://i.imgur.com/fOZxs4o.png

I saw a Samcro corpse the other day, this you?

SamwiseRed
02-05-2019, 04:43 PM
I saw a Samcro corpse the other day, this you?

No sir. I think I've logged on 3 times in the last 3 years if that.

Samaritan
02-05-2019, 06:39 PM
Don't you dare even think about quitting... I'd hate to have to gather up all the gear I've been loaned.

momotion
02-06-2019, 07:47 AM
When I joined , Roz was on classic era , mobs would fall into ground a few time but I had the feeling it was mainly pvp over pve, and was actually balanced , I must admit I had great time leveling there since it only took 1 week to reach max lvl (50),pvp was everywhere since with a classic world and low population, I had really a feeling a new pvp server was born , you could get to guk and be killed 10 min upon entering , I have meet a guild officer who offered me too app to <catalyst> since they were all red folk who stayed together and came to Roz for pixels ,fun and drama, I had a lot of fun making my way to the top with them to the point where pvp war had a lot of sense to me (catalyst vs hidden power) ,both side had their win/ lose moment and got something going on , for me , it was better than playing on a overpopulated blue p99 which was already hard to beat,but pvp was making me want to go Roz and kick some idiots ,this gave me the taste of how red99 was on classic ...

Then i goes from good to bad when they add kunark expansion , took me like 50 tries just to ride the boat from oasis to TD to finally get gm sommoned ( had a bad feeling already ) ,from there they killed all the fun I had from Roz since they add so much problem , like one day your class do well and the next day , u can't even hit anything, caster resist ratio , how mob drop 0 coin while u burn ton of peridot trying to play , the drop rate of item / quest item , I don't get why everyone do the same mistake on pvp server and add more and moar expansion , it only get it worse when you have like 40 players average , not only that , leveling from 50 to 60 was 2time slower than p99 blue ( like wtf ) ,I finally gave up when there where nothing good for me , people keep complaining on discord how they can't hit anymore and bug fixes was everyday so fixing 1 problem creating 2 more , I went back to blue and will think of good ol days of Roz classic was like you guys think of p99 red.

Imho, I would think if you can't get something perfect , just hold into it and do it when u have put enough time to add some quality content . I still can't believe these GM want to reach PoP with Roz, I'm sure it will dead by velious era like it happened with p99 red.I am disappointed at how it ended and I did have a lot of fun for a custom pvp server rise of zek was.

Wish you all best of lucks

Woolaha/Queenz/Mezturbate/Evilheals

Tassador
02-06-2019, 10:16 AM
RoZ is a giant piece of shit. Red has like 10 pvp players and a bunch of blue drones. Everquest in 2019 has to be a waste of time or you aren’t doing it right.

Reset this bitch!

kotton05
02-06-2019, 11:02 AM
Only thing good about roz is the no rules, which if r99 adapted Wild West id be back in the projects in a heart beat.

Eslade
02-06-2019, 12:02 PM
Posting in a butthurt thread.

Madbad
02-06-2019, 12:49 PM
Only thing good about roz is the no rules, which if r99 adapted Wild West id be back in the projects in a heart beat.

ducktv
02-06-2019, 04:22 PM
Ya that comment by jeremy is very disturbing

ducktv
02-07-2019, 02:09 PM
Could imagune crying on the red99 forums because you lost at everquest

Irulan
02-07-2019, 02:54 PM
Boxing 2-3 mages before it was popular was real clever :p

kotton05
02-07-2019, 03:15 PM
Could imagune crying on the red99 forums because you lost at everquest

Let’s be honest who is actually ever winning?

ducktv
02-07-2019, 04:18 PM
not you

Jazzy
02-08-2019, 12:39 PM
Some of us were saying months and months ago this shit box wouldnt last

ducktv
02-08-2019, 01:14 PM
Its doing fine (no i dont play, that server is shit). Flaks guild just lost the dragons.

Jarlon
02-10-2019, 06:50 AM
This guy would link items from VP and brag until he lost the peaks and went on a crazy crying spree lol.

kotton05
02-11-2019, 02:15 PM
I still link VP items your shit guild can’t get.

Since when is telling the truth crying:)?

Silikten
02-11-2019, 02:20 PM
feel free to link here beta monk

kotton05
02-11-2019, 02:27 PM
feel free to link here beta monk

This dude legit runs from me if I zone in but has balls on the forum... so cute.

Jack N
02-11-2019, 03:02 PM
Hi Jeremy here. My forum account is still banned. I've been meaning to appeal.

This wanna be pedoguy codes Rise of Zek where if you have an AC buff you get hit harder

Our hit/AC code needs a little work but it isn't very different than stock EQEmu (which is tuned for a much later era). Helpful players like RallyD would submit parses when they have an issue. We're planning to touch up hit/AC before going on to Velious.

Again this is stock EQEmu - I never heard about this before a few days ago. It's nice when guilds in VP actually report issues instead of hoarding them to try and use for their advantage. We're pretty responsive when it comes to fixing stuff like this.

Do you even play a charmer? A lot of credible players have told me that our charm implementation feels almost perfect and is just a little too forgiving (which is what we intended). I'm very proud of our charm system. Did you yourself fall for Salty's trolls on this point?

We had an event on Thanksgiving that dropped a few nice items over the course of the 2.5-hour event. Your guild was first on the scene and got run off by a smaller force and you never even tried to contest them again on it. As I recall, Merkk, you were online at the helm of your guild's force and justified your cowardice by saying experience was more important than an event. Some players had grievances regarding the rewards from the event and that it wasn't announced beforehand; we have since adjusted our server's policy to address these concerns. In the nearly 3 months since this event, you have used this event as an excuse for another guild mounting up and becoming competitive on our box - nevermind the fact that they have worked their asses off.

Up until recently, this was our policy. I was instructed by Renly and Skeeter to be merciful on all GM type issues (botched handins, lost items, lost exp), but it's becoming clear that we need to intervene less. We're learning as we go here.

Jeremy seems to think being rooted/snared at 200+ mr is normal. Debuffs don’t exist on this server

I haven't touched the resist system yet other than to add a threshold to cap resist chances on powerful MR-based effects like root, snare, stun, blind. At 125 MR you have a 98% chance to resist root, and you have about a 2% chance for anything to land. If this isn't working properly you should report it. I've heard people complaining about getting snared, but I figure that shit happens - I've never seen any credible evidence that this system is broken.

They also allowed unlimited boxing and most the apex shit stains on the server have over 5 chars at select screen making the population seem greater than it really is. Can’t find anyone to pvp in kunark much like here during primetime.

We allow two boxes and a third as a trader only. We have disciplined people in the past for breaking our rules and will continue to do so. I see plenty of PvP - we're averaging several thousand kills per month.

Still somewhat of a fun server but more n more people quit because they don’t want to be this shitty developers test subject. Nilbogs creation is next to none

You're right - our box isn't nearly as polished as nilbog's. P99 is approaching ten years old. RoZ has been out since late June. I apologize for anything that may have affected your experience, but a little discomfort comes with our accelerated timeline. We're a small team running a box that probably doesn't appeal to most Everquest players, but we're doing god's work hammering out these issues the hard way so that maybe some day we can all have the PvP box we dream of. My suggestion to you is to just take it for what it is and try to enjoy it.

https://i.imgur.com/73br88k.jpg

WTSeller
02-11-2019, 03:18 PM
OP is one pathetic loser, both in RL and (more importantly) in Everquest

Ivah
02-11-2019, 03:27 PM
Let's sum this thread up, merkk talks massive amounts of autistic berg childish BS to everyone. Gets mad when people who are playing against each other band together to take his pride and joy away. This guy is massive butt-hurt. Also, if you ever try to spread lies about me to my RL friends again you wont like the outcome. Take this as a warning.

funnland
02-11-2019, 03:45 PM
TL;DR

Merkk whines like a child. RoZ staff has good intentions, but ended up driving a lot of people away.

hatelore
02-11-2019, 04:06 PM
Funny how Jeremy flys in with the Diplomatic approach... Considering he’s a trolling asshat in RoZ chat on the daily if you even attempt to bring up any of the issues he mentioned.

You failed as a GM dawg, move on and try something new. Heard you were good at cleaning boats? Should give that a shot.

hatelore
02-11-2019, 04:07 PM
I think that sums it up just about right: RoZ had good intentions but ended up pushing everyone away.

Eslade
02-11-2019, 04:24 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Yf2JO11.gif

funnland
02-11-2019, 04:25 PM
Yup, it all started with "fixing charm". Yeah, we get it, you want to make a "legit" server.
Like nobody cares about that shit- we aren't playing RoZ to get a true EQ experience. Would just play on a DB server or P99 for that. We wan't to level fast, get loot fast, so we can PVP.

Second mistake was releasing Kunark too fast.

Third mistake will be velious and future expansions (if it even makes it that far).

Jeni
02-11-2019, 04:49 PM
Op is part of a loser guild that modified VP zonefiles to cheat and still lost. Thankfully they fucked off to EQ2.

Smedy
02-11-2019, 04:55 PM
jeremy def clobbered this bluebie right back 2 blue

ain't playing on roz but they definitely very transparent with their stuff, not like p99 where everything is top secret then you find our sirken is summoning manastones to some 3/10 everquest hoe

shits tainted dog

HippoNipple
02-11-2019, 05:03 PM
jeremy def clobbered this bluebie right back 2 blue

ain't playing on roz but they definitely very transparent with their stuff, not like p99 where everything is top secret then you find our sirken is summoning manastones to some 3/10 everquest hoe

shits tainted dog

They are too transparent in my opinion. They would be better off keeping more shit to themselves. Red99s problem wasn't that they were not transparent, it was that they were corrupt as fuck. On RoZ anything done that is corrupt or can be taken as corrupt pisses people off. The Devs shouldn't have to answer to every action they take, if they want to be corrupt they are going to find a way anyways.

paegan
02-11-2019, 06:34 PM
all my accs got banned and i never cheated :(
good thing i had already quit!

omachron9
02-12-2019, 01:47 AM
im prayin fah yoo

ducktv
02-12-2019, 01:56 AM
OP is a loser and helplessly addicted to EQ
Hipponipple is playing a blue EQ2 server
Jeremey is non-offending pedophile

Pathetic

Madbad
02-12-2019, 02:00 AM
he seems totally impartial as a GM

kotton05
02-12-2019, 08:48 AM
Op is part of a loser guild that modified VP zonefiles to cheat and still lost. Thankfully they fucked off to EQ2.

I geared this guy and he still hides in the hole and how have I lost? I got PD and hosh loot on my monk. Want to say that’s winning.

Jack N
02-12-2019, 08:58 AM
I only take issue with the dumb things people say and don't let this affect the small amount of GMing I do. People who have berated me in excess receive the same treatment as everyone else when it comes to a legitimate issue. We intervene quite infrequently (and we're looking to do so even less) as a policy because of our extremely limited rule set. Honestly I'd prefer to not GM at all and just focus on development, but nobody wants the job and people do need help with day-to-day stuff like corpses.

We allow training. We allow griefing. We don't prohibit any scandalous in-game behavior. Our only rules prohibit cheating and screen-dragging. I personally prefer the Happy Gilmour "Play it as it lies" mentality and am striving to say "tough shit" to more players when they think they are owed something.

kotton05
02-12-2019, 10:37 AM
Dont listen to the pedo GM he’s here saving face.

He is only on RoZ because he got banned on p99. He summons gear for people and interferes often. Suspends rube for 3 days for a screen drag on one account then is spamming ooc a month later that screen dragging will be met with harsh punishments.

Yea right. Keep fucking up brads vision with your minimal interference (I lold)

Jack N
02-12-2019, 12:00 PM
I'm only banned on the forums - still have all my characters.

We summon gear for people when it is warranted because of server issues. Sometimes people mislead us deliberately and we make a mistake, but we have no problem admitting when a mistake was made and correcting it.

Funny that the outcry from these people has coincidentally peaked at the same time as us banning one of their guild members for using and distributing cheats - the third time this has happened to their guild.

Jazzy
02-12-2019, 12:22 PM
When i quit roz, merrk and that other autistic spacker (forgot name, ?outer?) from catalyst were always sounding off about winning the box

You mean to say they actually lost the box? Yikes

hatelore
02-12-2019, 01:08 PM
jeremy is the same moron that went into fear, waited for us to engage CT, depopped Ct at 12%, then respawned the entire zone on us which ended in a whipe. Then he resses us while pity pixels masses out front. They weren’t even enroute till Jeremy pulled his bs. Lol. Or wait, maybe he’s the same guy who spawned a turkey that popped server firsts and rare epic pieces out of its pussy after every 10% of damage? Wait wait, maybe it’s the same GM who handed out trak teeth at pvp events because the other guild couldn’t compete. You talk about fair, lol. You have about as much integrity as a crackhead dude. You should probably go eat a dick and make your way back to your RoZ discord.

Deillon
02-12-2019, 01:15 PM
jeremy is the same moron that went into fear, waited for us to engage CT, depopped Ct at 12%, then respawned the entire zone on us which ended in a whipe. Then he resses us while pity pixels masses out front. They weren’t even enroute till Jeremy pulled his bs. Lol. Or wait, maybe he’s the same guy who spawned a turkey that popped server firsts and rare epic pieces out of its pussy after every 10% of damage? Wait wait, maybe it’s the same GM who handed out trak teeth at pvp events because the other guild couldn’t compete. You talk about fair, lol. You have about as much integrity as a crackhead dude. You should probably go eat a dick and make your way back to your RoZ discord.

You should take a step back from the emu scene.

hatelore
02-12-2019, 01:29 PM
You should take a step back from the emu scene.

This is coming from that unknown rogue, literally forgot your name that was in Holo with us, joined gaypex, finally got loot and now feels relavent? I got the right guy?

Deillon
02-12-2019, 01:31 PM
This is coming from that unknown rogue, literally forgot your name that was in Holo with us, joined gaypex, finally got loot and now feels relavent? I got the right guy?

Your levels of immersion are showing. You lost. Don't cry and blame it on gms.

shokar
02-12-2019, 01:56 PM
flak to blue again!

ducktv
02-12-2019, 02:06 PM
"Tough shit" is probably a motyo Jeremey is used to preeching after coming to terms with the fact he will never be able to have sex with a 15 year old

Disgusting

Jack N
02-12-2019, 03:08 PM
Give a guy a break for appreciating a little jailbait from time to time. It's hard to tell sometimes.

Jack N
02-12-2019, 04:13 PM

Hi Hatelore - I hope you're surrounded by concrete so that you're not getting too cold this winter. I'd be happy to address these points and any others you may have.

jeremy is the same moron that went into fear, waited for us to engage CT, depopped Ct at 12%, then respawned the entire zone on us which ended in a whipe. Then he resses us while pity pixels masses out front. They weren’t even enroute till Jeremy pulled his bs. Lol.

I wanted to watch your CT engage. When CT popped and the zone didn't repop with him, I thought something was broken. On impulse I repopped the zone thinking it would set things right. It was a mistake - I didn't consider things like discs and manapool. I had forgotten that we'd adjusted the repop script to be delayed from ages ago when we had stability problems in fearplane. I apologized for the mistake, rezzed you guys up, restored discs and HTs and LoHs, and put you in a situation as close as I could to what it was when I messed it up. I prohibited your competitors from zoning in before the kill, and after being convinced the circumstances merited it, I even agreed to do a loot transfer so you guys could sort out the loot without being under pressure from the possibility of getting ninjaed.

Why do you dummies think I did it maliciously? I could easily have just said deal with it and not spent 40 minutes correcting the mistake. I could have not admitted that I screwed up and could have not apologized. You guys always perceive this bias when there is none.

Or wait, maybe he’s the same guy who spawned a turkey that popped server firsts and rare epic pieces out of its pussy after every 10% of damage?

Skeeter decided to have an event on Thanksgiving and I agreed to help him. I for one was unable to be with my family and friends that day so I thought it would be cool to have something for people who may be in the same situation. We had a large spectral turkey with 2.5 million HP that every 10% health would spawn a smaller turkey. The smaller turkeys dropped mostly illusion items but had a small chance to drop some stuff from Trakanon, VS, etc. It roamed around North Karana and didn't attack. We thought this would encourage some good PVP and would give both of our two main guilds (and maybe some loot snipers) a chance to get some cool stuff. Well the dice rolled right and a few premium Kunark items dropped. One guild was first on the scene but got routed by a smaller force. Despite having 2-3x the numbers of players online throughout the entire 2.5 hours it took to kill the spectral turkey, this first guild refused to even come contest. When I asked their leadership why they didn't even try, they claimed that experience was more important.

I believe a lot of the complaining was due to the fact that these people didn't get any loot from it (as evidenced by the past when we had events with real prizes and they got over their inhibitions very quickly when they won the bulk of them), but in spite of this, we saw there were legitimate grievances. We made it server policy going forward that only cosmetic items would be awarded at events and that all such events would be announced at least 24 hours in advance. This happened 3 months ago and hasn't been an issue since, but certain people repeatedly bring it up and complain that this event lost them the server.

Wait wait, maybe it’s the same GM who handed out trak teeth at pvp events because the other guild couldn’t compete.

This happened prior to Turkey Day (a day that shall live in infamy). That's right, Hatelore - we thought it would be cool to have some real prizes at our first couple PVP events that used the custom PVP match system I spent a couple weeks developing. We thought that having a decent prize like a shot at a Trak tooth would encourage the upcoming guild to want to get some, and would encourage you guys to want to defend. Oh the mercy!! This happened four months ago, and as previously mentioned, our policy has since shifted on an official level. At our subsequent PVP tournaments (which have been a lot of fun and a success imo), the best prize you can win is a guise, and we don't give them out at every event. This hasn't been an issue for months, yet you keep talking about it like it's indicative of some corrupt conspiracy aimed at destroying your guild. Did you ever think maybe you have too many warmbodies and that the competition is really hungry?

You talk about fair, lol. You have about as much integrity as a crackhead dude. You should probably go eat a dick and make your way back to your RoZ discord.

Thanks for your kind words, buddy. Saying stuff like this nearly every day in our Discord completely unprovoked is why you are the only person I have ever banned. Maybe once you learn how to provide your input without being personally insulting we will welcome you back. I'm not holding my breath, though.

We're doing a lot of great things on RoZ to provide a fun place to PVP. We're not perfect and we're going to make some mistakes along the way, but at least when we do we man up to it and own it and apologize. We pride ourselves on listening to the community and responding. We're just going to keep plugging away at creating a world-class PVP server, and if you want to mount up and come battle, you are most certainly welcome.

Madbad
02-12-2019, 04:20 PM
he seems totally impartial as a GM

Disease
02-12-2019, 04:40 PM
Hi Hatelore - I hope you're surrounded by concrete so that you're not getting too cold this winter. I'd be happy to address these points and any others you may have.

I wanted to watch your CT engage. When CT popped and the zone didn't repop with him, I thought something was broken. On impulse I repopped the zone thinking it would set things right. It was a mistake - I didn't consider things like discs and manapool. I had forgotten that we'd adjusted the repop script to be delayed from ages ago when we had stability problems in fearplane. I apologized for the mistake, rezzed you guys up, restored discs and HTs and LoHs, and put you in a situation as close as I could to what it was when I messed it up. I prohibited your competitors from zoning in before the kill, and after being convinced the circumstances merited it, I even agreed to do a loot transfer so you guys could sort out the loot without being under pressure from the possibility of getting ninjaed.

Why do you dummies think I did it maliciously? I could easily have just said deal with it and not spent 40 minutes correcting the mistake. I could have not admitted that I screwed up and could have not apologized. You guys always perceive this bias when there is none.

Skeeter decided to have an event on Thanksgiving and I agreed to help him. I for one was unable to be with my family and friends that day so I thought it would be cool to have something for people who may be in the same situation. We had a large spectral turkey with 2.5 million HP that every 10% health would spawn a smaller turkey. The smaller turkeys dropped mostly illusion items but had a small chance to drop some stuff from Trakanon, VS, etc. It roamed around North Karana and didn't attack. We thought this would encourage some good PVP and would give both of our two main guilds (and maybe some loot snipers) a chance to get some cool stuff. Well the dice rolled right and a few premium Kunark items dropped. One guild was first on the scene but got routed by a smaller force. Despite having 2-3x the numbers of players online throughout the entire 2.5 hours it took to kill the spectral turkey, this first guild refused to even come contest. When I asked their leadership why they didn't even try, they claimed that experience was more important.

I believe a lot of the complaining was due to the fact that these people didn't get any loot from it (as evidenced by the past when we had events with real prizes and they got over their inhibitions very quickly when they won the bulk of them), but in spite of this, we saw there were legitimate grievances. We made it server policy going forward that only cosmetic items would be awarded at events and that all such events would be announced at least 24 hours in advance. This happened 3 months ago and hasn't been an issue since, but certain people repeatedly bring it up and complain that this event lost them the server.

This happened prior to Turkey Day (a day that shall live in infamy). That's right, Hatelore - we thought it would be cool to have some real prizes at our first couple PVP events that used the custom PVP match system I spent a couple weeks developing. We thought that having a decent prize like a shot at a Trak tooth would encourage the upcoming guild to want to get some, and would encourage you guys to want to defend. Oh the mercy!! This happened four months ago, and as previously mentioned, our policy has since shifted on an official level. At our subsequent PVP tournaments (which have been a lot of fun and a success imo), the best prize you can win is a guise, and we don't give them out at every event. This hasn't been an issue for months, yet you keep talking about it like it's indicative of some corrupt conspiracy aimed at destroying your guild. Did you ever think maybe you have too many warmbodies and that the competition is really hungry?

Thanks for your kind words, buddy. Saying stuff like this nearly every day in our Discord completely unprovoked is why you are the only person I have ever banned. Maybe once you learn how to provide your input without being personally insulting we will welcome you back. I'm not holding my breath, though.

We're doing a lot of great things on RoZ to provide a fun place to PVP. We're not perfect and we're going to make some mistakes along the way, but at least when we do we man up to it and own it and apologize. We pride ourselves on listening to the community and responding. We're just going to keep plugging away at creating a world-class PVP server, and if you want to mount up and come battle, you are most certainly welcome.

This is why red99 needs a wipe.

Why wouldnt you let them finish CT and then if you found a mistake, just take back the loot?

Waiting for the mob to hit 12% and then spawn the zone on them LOL?

Jack N
02-12-2019, 04:53 PM
It was a matter of a few seconds in between realizing the zone didn't pop and them almost killing it. I should have just let it go and dealt with it later, but I didn't really have time to process things fully. I learned something from the experience and always check myself before doing anything of that nature to avoid issues like this. I bent over backwards to make things right afterwards. Sorry guys, it was a mistake, but it's time to get over it.

hatelore
02-12-2019, 05:04 PM
Good god, not reading that fucking Encyclopedia Pedophilia.

Madbad
02-12-2019, 05:10 PM

dude, lol

kotton05
02-13-2019, 02:32 PM

Samaritan
02-13-2019, 02:55 PM
And the fact that all these actions just happened to consistently help one guild over the other is a TOTAL COINCIDENCE.

GMs made RoZ a shitbox.

HippoNipple
02-13-2019, 03:06 PM
Lol jeremy trying to spin the turkey day event where he handed out 3 months of raid loot including mage/wiz epics. As far as being biased because not everyone on the server was handed epics that day also untrue. Even the people that won the items in the PvP events thought it was really dumb but were they just not going to participate and give all the items to the other guild? I mean you were giving out items from the most contested mob at the time to every member of every team placing 1-3 when there were only 4 teams.

Jack N
02-13-2019, 03:15 PM
You guys always say "3 months of raid loot" but I dispute your figures. There were a few nice armor pieces and epic pieces - the 3 month figure was pulled our of your ass.

Yes we had good prizes at the first two PVP events then stopped doing it. How long before you get over it? We listened to your grievances and adjusted our policy. It hasn't been an issue for 3 months.

What you want to bet that when we're in PoP in a year and a half some people are still bitching about Turkey Day?

Jack N
02-13-2019, 03:18 PM
And the fact that all these actions just happened to consistently help one guild over the other is a TOTAL COINCIDENCE.

GMs made RoZ a shitbox.

When we had the Thanksgiving event, we assumed Catalyst would get 90-100% of the loot. They bitched out and lost out.

The guild with a fleeting stranglehold on the server always fears change, but we've made a number of changes that have benefited Catalyst directly (rez box nerf, for instance).

We make changes because we think they're the right thing to do - not because it helps one guild or another.

Mad Lads

bigjeff100
02-13-2019, 04:18 PM
Here's what im seeing-

-GM says yucky things about under agers
-Mentally unstable forum pvp players call him out
-GM provides legit sounding explanations for everything PVP'ers are upset about (from the point of view of, me)
-Mentally unstable forum pvp players rally together for a full on assault
-Mentally unstable forum pvp players try to play the good guy in a situation where everybody is gross.

Conclusion- Gross thread, full of gross people. Ban players and lock thread. Move to resolved.

shokar
02-13-2019, 04:43 PM
catalyst just lost the box so they are lashing out like the autistic stay at home sons they are.

America
02-13-2019, 04:49 PM

haha this dude mad af tho

HippoNipple
02-13-2019, 11:28 PM

oh god, some blue shitter was batphoned to defend fellow poop socker, fuck off back to blue nerd

bigjeff100
02-14-2019, 12:14 PM
oh god, some blue shitter was batphoned to defend fellow poop socker, fuck off back to blue nerd

Hippo's all worked up... Look at him go.

Tassador
02-15-2019, 07:55 AM

is there non blue shitters? I mean playing the AI in 2019... Anyways let them have RED, no one good playing that anyways.

kotton05
02-15-2019, 09:58 AM

Deleting your UI right now!

Darksinga
02-18-2019, 10:59 PM

Damn. What happened to you boys?

Should have quit months ago.

Aviann
02-19-2019, 10:30 AM
Sup Jeremy bro