PDA

View Full Version : I had to pull a gun on someone this morning

ScaringChildren
02-01-2019, 05:43 PM
Someone wouldn't stop ringing my doorbell at 4am this morning.

The movie "The Strangers" played in my head.

Dog wouldn't stop barking.

Grabbed my low-quality 9mm (that would probably jam tbh)

Snuck around my house as this dude continued to ring my doorbell to see if I could get a better look.

Couldn't see anything.

I nutted up, cocked my gun, planted my leg next to the door so I could open it only an inch and stuck the barrel out the door.

"WHO THE FUCK IS IT?!"

It was the neighborhood crackhead asking for $3.

Three dollars.

Couldn't fall back to sleep because of adrenalin.

Went to work early feeling like a bad ass.

I'm telling you because everyone else is tired of hearing me brag.

Darkatar
02-01-2019, 05:45 PM
Did you give him the $3?

ScaringChildren
02-01-2019, 06:50 PM
Did you give him the $3?

Nope

Muggens
02-01-2019, 09:17 PM
Damn happy to live in northern norway. Guns only come out for hunting(animals).
Get a lil camera at your front door? And perhaps a shotgun?

Patriam1066
02-01-2019, 09:44 PM
You’re bragging about being afraid to open the door to your house?

Praying for you dude, wow

rollin5k
02-01-2019, 10:00 PM
My friend had this happen but he had a screen door and a regular door when we were about 18. The guy wouldnt leave him alone so my friend one punch tko'd him through the screen door. Had to get a new screen but was worth it. Classic

Muggens
02-01-2019, 10:04 PM
Oh a TKO actually. Who reffereed?

Mead
02-01-2019, 10:05 PM
I don't live near crackheads

I also haven't encountered any that I would need a pistol to deal with

Throndor
02-01-2019, 10:12 PM
I had a prison yard swole ass mexican dude come poundin on my door when i was livin in crime zone back when i was 16. Dude demanded to know if Throndor was home.

I told him casually..... "nah bro, he just went to the store"

Dude proceeded to start makin threats, tellin me "well, when you see him tell that lil bitch...."

That was when i bombed on him, aiming about a fooy and a half behind his head, knocking him unconscious, then i shut the door, locked the deadbolt, and proceeded to spark up a blunt with 8-head Ed and a bunch of the other crips in the neighborhood i used to chill with after they tried to jump me 2-3 months after i moved into their hood.

Dude got up a few minutes later, yelling "fuck" before stompin away off my porch.

Good times. Never found out who sent him to my house, but i suspect it was my girlfriends sureno heroin dealing dad. He didnt like me much

rollin5k
02-01-2019, 10:16 PM
Oh a TKO actually. Who reffereed?

The paramedics

rollin5k
02-01-2019, 10:17 PM

I also haven't encountered any that I would need a pistol to deal with

You're a sheltered boy :)

America
02-01-2019, 10:18 PM
one time someone used my assigned parking space at my apartment complex so i blocked them in by parking behind them. it was a stupid move. i was awoken in the middle of the night by a party of hooting African-Americans led by a VERY mad, uh, female or whatever. i was forced to grovel and i lost an awful lot of face.

Ahldagor
02-01-2019, 10:36 PM
Should've given them the crack.

Wonkie
02-01-2019, 10:39 PM
I had a prison yard swole ass mexican dude come poundin on my door when i was livin in crime zone back when i was 16. Dude demanded to know if Throndor was home.

I told him casually..... "nah bro, he just went to the store"

Dude proceeded to start makin threats, tellin me "well, when you see him tell that lil bitch...."

That was when i bombed on him, aiming about a fooy and a half behind his head, knocking him unconscious, then i shut the door, locked the deadbolt, and proceeded to spark up a blunt with 8-head Ed and a bunch of the other crips in the neighborhood i used to chill with after they tried to jump me 2-3 months after i moved into their hood.

Dude got up a few minutes later, yelling "fuck" before stompin away off my porch.

Good times. Never found out who sent him to my house, but i suspect it was my girlfriends sureno heroin dealing dad. He didnt like me much

and then everyone stood and clapped

Mead
02-01-2019, 10:47 PM
You're a sheltered boy :)

Yea, sheltered lol

That's it

ScaringChildren
02-01-2019, 10:58 PM
You’re bragging about being afraid to open the door to your house?

Praying for you dude, wow

If you ring my doorbell in the middle of the night, you don't have good intentions.

I'm not very trusting, so I never let my guard down in those situations. No one sneaks up on me.

And I was obviously brave enough to open my door. Because I did.

Let me know when you stick a gun in someone's face.

America
02-01-2019, 11:27 PM
if no1 sneaks up on you, then you cannot be trapped. if you cannot be trapped, but still pursue traps, you are not being trapped. you are in fact being hard gay.

Mead
02-01-2019, 11:36 PM
If you ring my doorbell in the middle of the night, you don't have good intentions.

I'm not very trusting, so I never let my guard down in those situations. No one sneaks up on me.

And I was obviously brave enough to open my door. Because I did.

If the events happened as you described them, what you did is actually illegal in the state of Florida and you can go to prison for it

It does not matter if it was on your property

Hope this helps

ScaringChildren
02-01-2019, 11:42 PM
If the events happened as you described them, what you did is actually illegal in the state of Florida and you can go to prison for it

It does not matter if it was on your property

Hope this helps

Nope. You're absolutely wrong.

Florida is one of the only states where this was completely legal.

Hope this helps.

Mead
02-01-2019, 11:43 PM
Nope. You're absolutely wrong.

Florida is one of the only states where this was completely legal.

Hope this helps.

Prove it to me that you know more about Florida gun laws than I do

I'll be waiting while you read up on the laws

Raev
02-01-2019, 11:47 PM

Another liberal tweets bravely from his gated community

Mead
02-01-2019, 11:49 PM
Another liberal tweets bravely from his gated community

I'm sorry you're poor bud

Do you need 3 bucks? Send paypal email

America
02-01-2019, 11:50 PM
Mr. Mead you don't have to play tough ^^

I am grateful to learn a bit more of your autobiography, though. self-made man. that's really sexy.

I am a little concerned you're feeling upset tonight (you aren't typically this bellicose). Just reminding you that you're a special person, sir.

ScaringChildren
02-01-2019, 11:50 PM
Prove it to me that you know more about Florida gun laws than I do

I'll be waiting while you read up on the laws

Florida Statute 776.013 says that you may defend your home or occupied vehicle from anyone trying to unlawfully gain access or entry to it by use of deadly force. Should this kind of incidence occur, you do not need to retreat or fire a warning shot to scare the intruder.

Please suck my dick.

Raev
02-01-2019, 11:51 PM
I only value knowledge. Not that I don't have fiat, but I don't value it.

Tenderizer
02-01-2019, 11:55 PM

big man, let me know when someone sticks one in your face. I would like to know if you shit yourself like most of the pussies around here.

ScaringChildren
02-01-2019, 11:56 PM
big man, let me know when someone sticks one in your face. I would like to know if you shit yourself like most of the pussies around here.

I've had a shotgun stuck in my face before.

I used to deal Oxy back in the day, so that shit happened.

ScaringChildren
02-01-2019, 11:58 PM
Mead is awfully quiet :cool:

Mead
02-01-2019, 11:59 PM
Florida Statute 776.013 says that you may defend your home or occupied vehicle from anyone trying to unlawfully gain access or entry to it by use of deadly force. Should this kind of incidence occur, you do not need to retreat or fire a warning shot to scare the intruder.

Please suck my dick.

Like I said, you could go to jail for pointing a gun at someone in the state of Florida who wasn't trying to forcefully enter your home, kidnap, steal, commit arson, or attempt to murder you.

Whether you think so or not, you're 100% wrong.

I'm not the one that needs to worry about it though.

Tenderizer
02-02-2019, 12:00 AM
I've had a shotgun stuck in my face before.

I used to deal Oxy back in the day, so that shit happened.

not talking about girls on the street acting like thugs. im talking about someone who would really do it and not care about your corpse.

Mead
02-02-2019, 12:01 AM
Mr. Mead you don't have to play tough ^^

I am grateful to learn a bit more of your autobiography, though. self-made man. that's really sexy.

I am a little concerned you're feeling upset tonight (you aren't typically this bellicose). Just reminding you that you're a special person, sir.

I'm chillin' my friend. Just taking a break from some studying. Trying to educate our friend here so he doesn't land himself in jail for a couple of years.

Patriam1066
02-02-2019, 12:03 AM
I'm chillin' my friend. Just taking a break from some studying. Trying to educate our friend here so he doesn't land himself in jail for a couple of years.

CRNA?

ScaringChildren
02-02-2019, 12:06 AM
Like I said, you could go to jail for pointing a gun at someone in the state of Florida who wasn't trying to forcefully enter your home, kidnap, steal, commit arson, or attempt to murder you.

"attempting to gain entry"

4am, constantly ringing the door bell, banging on the door.

Sounds like he wanted in.

Law says I can KILL him.

So it's perfectly legal.

Sorry you don't know how to read. Probably should learn at some point.

rollin5k
02-02-2019, 12:07 AM

sheltered

ScaringChildren
02-02-2019, 12:07 AM

Lol I just dunked on you so hard, making you look like an idiot.

ScaringChildren
02-02-2019, 12:08 AM
not talking about girls on the street acting like thugs. im talking about someone who would really do it and not care about your corpse.

Stfu.

You're probably some fat nerd who has never been outside your house.

Mead
02-02-2019, 12:12 AM
Lol I just dunked on you so hard, making you look like an idiot.

The guy who illegally pointed a gun at a crackhead looking for 3 bucks and then came onto elf sim forums to brag about it is telling me he made me look like an idiot.

Those kratom smoothies are really getting to you bud

Ahldagor
02-02-2019, 12:13 AM
"attempting to gain entry"

4am, constantly ringing the door bell, banging on the door.

Sounds like he wanted in.

Law says I can KILL him.

So it's perfectly legal.

Sorry you don't know how to read. Probably should learn at some point.

Gain forceable entry might not include knocking. Technicalities matter more than assumptions, right?

Lune
02-02-2019, 12:15 AM
When I first moved to Columbia SC about a year and a half ago I was driving home from my then girlfriend's at around 1:00 AM. Was crossing a bridge about 5 mins from home and came upon an SUV parked in the right lane. I couldn't get over immediately so I pulled up behind it. Young black man emerges and points a handgun at my face. I floored it and swerved around him.

The next day there were about a dozen police cars parked at the bridge. Read the news and it turns out he was dumping bodies. So you're in good company

Tenderizer
02-02-2019, 12:17 AM
Stfu.

You're probably some fat nerd who has never been outside your house.

rofl, you are right. fat nerd whos never been outside my house. Dunk*

ScaringChildren
02-02-2019, 12:22 AM
rofl, you are right. fat nerd whos never been outside my house. Dunk*

Right.

So I shouldn't trust your experience with any of this.

ScaringChildren
02-02-2019, 12:23 AM
The guy who illegally pointed a gun at a crackhead looking for 3 bucks and then came onto elf sim forums to brag about it is telling me he made me look like an idiot.

Those kratom smoothies are really getting to you bud

Yep.

That's the guy that made you look retarded.

Think about that for a sec.

Swish2
02-02-2019, 12:24 AM
Last edited by Mead

M_ad mad

Tenderizer
02-02-2019, 12:26 AM
Right.

So I shouldn't trust your experience with any of this.

wasnt offering experience to someone who didnt ask. was just making an observation about your manhood.

ScaringChildren
Gain forceable entry might not include knocking. Technicalities matter more than assumptions, right?

The law is subjective.

It's based on whether or not I felt my life was in danger.

Now if you want to prove that the milkman delivers at 4am and there's no reason to be worried, then be my guest.

But I'm not letting some crackhead kill me for $3.

Mead
M_ad mad

Speaking of someone who could use 3 bucks

Welcome swish

ScaringChildren
02-02-2019, 12:27 AM
wasnt offering experience to someone who didnt ask. was just making an observation about your manhood.

You can't observe my manhood. You don't know me.

Tenderizer
02-02-2019, 12:31 AM
You can't observe my manhood. You don't know me.

you sure about that? wheres Jason? more than enough forum stories to make up my own. your boasting is your manhood, and I hope you find peace in this world.

Mead
02-02-2019, 12:45 AM
The law is subjective.

Now if you want to prove that the milkman delivers at 4am and there's no reason to be worried, then be my guest.

As you describe it, he did nothing to put your life in immediate danger. And just so we're clear, I did not say you couldn't have a weapon on you, to your side, over your shoulder, or across your arms. You know I own guns, I've posted them in the guns thread. You also know I'm ex military, and I've held an active concealed weapons permit for a long time now. The moment you decided to point it at him is when you broke the law. You can lie and say he was trying to break in or attempting to harm you, but you would still be wrong.

ScaringChildren
02-02-2019, 12:50 AM
you sure about that? wheres Jason? more than enough forum stories to make up my own. your boasting is your manhood, and I hope you find peace in this world.

The boasting was more or less tongue in cheek.

The story is more humorous than it is "heroic".

You know, like when Lulz describes how he shits into gold toilets.

ScaringChildren
02-02-2019, 12:51 AM
As you describe it, he did nothing to put your life in immediate danger. And just so we're clear, I did not say you couldn't have a weapon on you, to your side, over your shoulder, or across your arms. You know I own guns, I've posted them in the guns thread. You also know I'm ex military, and I've held an active concealed weapons permit for a long time now. The moment you decided to point it at him is when you broke the law. You can lie and say he was trying to break in or attempting to harm you, but you would still be wrong.

Yeah? Do you have over 300 confirmed Navy Seal kills?

Lol fuck off with your armchair lawyering.

You didn't even know what the law was until I told you.

Wonkie
02-02-2019, 12:54 AM
um knocking on the door isnt forcible or unlawful entry

petition for this to be deleted

Wonkie
02-02-2019, 12:56 AM
you aren't allowed to brandish at sum1 for being annoying

lucky me

Mead
02-02-2019, 12:57 AM
Yeah? Do you have over 300 confirmed Navy Seal kills?

Lol fuck off with your armchair lawyering.

You didn't even know what the law was until I told you.

My point was that I'm not some antigun "libtard" as you love to paint everyone who doesn't agree with you. Unfortunately, you can't do that with me. Maybe that's why you get frustrated. I know the law very well that's why I had you look up that you were wrong. I've read every Florida statute related to firearms and even have them printed and in my glove compartment next to my ruger 9mil.

aaezil
02-02-2019, 01:13 AM
Puts your toys away now kids youll put your eye out

Tenderizer
02-02-2019, 02:47 AM
You know, like when Lulz describes how he shits into gold toilets.

:)

mickmoranis
02-02-2019, 03:18 AM
I'm sorry you're poor bud

Do you need 3 bucks? Send paypal email

what the hippies are now the bush family now with lace curtains?

what the fuck is wrong with this world where the hippies are bragging about being rich now what a joke.

mickmoranis
02-02-2019, 03:22 AM
My point was that I'm not some antigun "libtard" as you love to paint everyone who doesn't agree with you. Unfortunately, you can't do that with me. Maybe that's why you get frustrated. I know the law very well that's why I had you look up that you were wrong. I've read every Florida statute related to firearms and even have them printed and in my glove compartment next to my ruger 9mil.

are you telling me that u think someone under threat is not able to shoot to kill in florida and be on the legal side of the law?

mickmoranis
02-02-2019, 03:28 AM

oh good lord, im sorry Im going to educate you on gun laws

if he shot that guy he would have been on the legal side of the law because, well here is how he would describe it to the police:

"Person tried to push through my door so I shot him"

...SC isnt saying he shot him for ringing his doorbell ya fuckn dumbshit.

What you are, Mr "i HaVeE aA PrRiNtTeEd cArD bLa Bla bLA!" is a libtard who has read about a few laws online and thinks they are up to snuff with gun law enough to be the bi-partisan guy, who can weigh in on forums and facebook.

kid you are light years away from not sounding like you have no idea what you're talking about.

Here is a test: Why don't you tell me what the maximum clip size in florida is if you really are a gun guy?

Mead
02-02-2019, 03:31 AM
Mick you aren’t worth my time bud. You’re white trash and you and Dino both twist everything to make yourselves seem like you’re coming out on top of an internet argument.

The law is the law. I didn’t create it. I’m sorry it’s difficult for you guys to understand that.

mickmoranis
02-02-2019, 03:33 AM
Lets go Ill give you one more chance to put your money where your mouth is, take the test.

misterbonkers
02-02-2019, 04:49 AM
Here is a test: Why don't you tell me what the maximum clip size in florida is if you really are a gun guy?

it's a magazine, nice meme question

this forum will never cease to amaze me. sc you need a nice mike's hard look at yourself

ScaringChildren
02-02-2019, 08:08 AM
Mick you aren’t worth my time bud. You’re white trash and you and Dino both twist everything to make yourselves seem like you’re coming out on top of an internet argument.

The law is the law. I didn’t create it. I’m sorry it’s difficult for you guys to understand that.

You're the one not understanding the law.

Someone was attempting to enter my home and I felt I was in danger. Hell, the law was updated in 2005 to include the area outside my home.

So if anything, I was too soft on the guy.

Sorry, bud. The law agrees with me.

I know it's hard to understand since it's Florida and you're probably from the West coast (I'm starting to doubt you're from Miami).

This is how we do it here.

We're real men who handle shit :cool:

zodium
02-02-2019, 08:31 AM
American Man imagines himself character in a movie, fearfully clings to gun as he interacts with a poor person wanting three dollars, gets so high on the resulting hormones he can't sleep, goes to work feeling like a badass.

:o

ScaringChildren
02-02-2019, 09:24 AM
American Man imagines himself character in a movie, fearfully clings to gun as he interacts with a poor person wanting three dollars, gets so high on the resulting hormones he can't sleep, goes to work feeling like a badass.

:o

You'll never have that feeling because your country has stripped you of all masculinity :cool:

EUnuch

zodium
02-02-2019, 09:33 AM
So did you out-and-out piss your pants in fear, or did the erection you got from clutching your penis extender like a coward manage to prevent you bringing even further shame on yourself? :o

ScaringChildren
02-02-2019, 09:41 AM
So did you out-and-out piss your pants in fear, or did the erection you got from clutching your penis extender like a coward manage to prevent you bringing even further shame on yourself? :o

You would've cowered and called the police.

Real men handle shit without relying on other men to save them.

Sorry you're not legally allowed to be self reliant :(

Raev
02-02-2019, 10:59 AM

Do you not realize that this is an ex post facto judgment? Obviously there was a very high chance it was going to be nothing, and very small chance that it was going to be a life threatening encounter, which on expectation makes it a lot more dangerous than buying groceries, if not so dangerous as storming the beaches of Normandy. If you blasely open your door at 4 AM, it's because you live in a safe area. SC obviously does not.

Also Mead, I tend to agree with you on the facts. I doubt a jury would consider ringing the doorbell to be assault. Sliding your pistol out a crack in the door is hardly heroic. But why are you totally unconcerned about the bankers' intentional destruction of the American middle class? And why are you incapable of sympathy for someone on the receiving end?

Irulan
02-02-2019, 11:00 AM
I am angry the police and government are a constant deterrent, nuisance, in the way of me shooting annoying people too.

It sux.

It's a big reason why people are such huge faggits.

Irulan
02-02-2019, 11:02 AM
You would've cowered and called the police.

Real men handle shit without relying on other men to save them.

Sorry you're not legally allowed to be self reliant :(

Not to mention this is basically job security for the police and that crack head would have either gotten beat down by police brutality or put into a system where he was turned into a hardened criminal.

U.S. Tax dollars at work.

The private citizen can deal with it much more economically if given the freedom to do so.

mickmoranis
02-02-2019, 11:39 AM
I cant wait for like 12 years from now when this front door scenario is literally every front door scenario for whats left of everyone.

plz god plz make us push the button pz

Throndor
02-02-2019, 02:12 PM
are you telling me that u think someone under threat is not able to shoot to kill in florida and be on the legal side of the law?

But it was a noble crackhead. Poor guy.

Right or not, come banging on my door all cracked out at 4am and ill bodybag you and deposit your corpse in the foothills.

Dont fucking care what you topsy turvy faggots think. I got a house full of girls to protect. Trippin.

Throndor
02-02-2019, 02:14 PM

Actually the more you look down your nose talking here, the trashier you look bro. Law 38. If youre not a pansy ass faggot youll know where to reference.

Newsflash bro. Youre a white male. That makes you trash amongst your allies.

Cecily
02-02-2019, 02:25 PM
Newsflash bro. Youre a white male. That makes you trash amongst your allies.

White males have a lot of problems. They’re drug addicts. They’re criminals. They’re rapists. I assume some are good people, but it’s just common sense. They’re not the right people.

Throndor
02-02-2019, 02:38 PM
White males have a lot of problems. They’re drug addicts. They’re criminals. They’re rapists. I assume some are good people, but it’s just common sense. They’re not the right people.

Right!? We should reposit a culture that denigrates them. Kinda like how all of them did the jews, but its ok to be a white spaniard, and a ashkenazi jew. Maybe if we came out with a chart that sorted by their hair color and eye color we could more easily pinpoint the specific whites we're talking about.

Maybe we can force them to wear something once weve identified them and sorted them from the non-"white" whites, so they dont mix back in to the crowd.

Cecily
02-02-2019, 02:43 PM
It’s not just the white men. It’s all kinds of men, blacks and Hispanics. Chinese and Mexican. Who’s the worst? I don’t know, but I do know they’re killing us economically and there’s no protection from them. Something has to be done and fast.

Throndor
02-02-2019, 02:43 PM
We could boycott their businesses. Or in the case of what Google does to their vendors we can make businesses ran by those greedy hooknosed swarthy white males wait net 45 business days to get paid instead of paying them net 30 like those better business ran by women and nonwhite people.

Mead
02-02-2019, 02:46 PM
You're the one not understanding the law.

Someone was attempting to enter my home and I felt I was in danger.

Cecily
02-02-2019, 02:49 PM
I’ve been thinkin’ about my doorbell. (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IlcMRq3gb1s)

Throndor
02-02-2019, 02:51 PM
It’s not just the white men. It’s all kinds of men, blacks and Hispanics. Chinese and Mexican. Who’s the worst? I don’t know, but I do know they’re killing us economically and there’s no protection from them. Something has to be done about them and fast.

Hispanics are "white" though. Genetically, they are southern european, which is primarily a mix between arab and northern european.

In "latin america" a substantial portion of the population is "spanish" since the spanish colonialists massacred and raped the majority of "native americans" which are actually just descendants of north eastern asians.... oh man its getting real muddy.

How bout we just persecute those whites 1/3rd of the way.....like we could chop their legs off at the mid section and let the top half of them live so they can atone for the crimes of their arab invaders invading the iberian peninsula and mixing with the spanish and italians, then we vould cut that half in half so that the spanish and italian half can atone for the age of imperialism, THEN we can cut that half in half for the "native american" part that colonized and raped the americas. But THEN were also going to need to circle back around and decapitate them for their crimes when they were running the roman empire and accosting everyone else north and east of themselves

Throndor
02-02-2019, 02:58 PM
I’ve been thinkin’ about my doorbell. (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IlcMRq3gb1s)
Just dont ring it at 3am while youre high on crack up to no good! Lol

Throndor
02-02-2019, 03:02 PM
I dont think Mead, et al, really understand what was going on in SC's situation.

If i were a crackhead, and i wanted to burglarize your home, but i wanted to make sure you weren't home when i was going to break into it.....

I would wait till a late hour in the middle of the night so that your neighbors were asleep. Then i would bang on your door with a bullshit excuse like bumming 3$, if you happened to be home that night and answered.

If you didnt answer, i would assume that you were most likely not home, or that you sleep so hard that it wouldnt matter if you were home when i broke in and stole your electronics and valuables. Id probably have a knife on me, or take one from your cutting block in the kitchen while i was doing it though, just in case you woke up and i had to kill you real quick.

But what do i know, i actually grew up in a poverty stricken shithole with drug addicts all around me, but im sure silver spoons in his gated community knows way better than i do with his "overcome over there" philosophy to life.

Bitch ass faggot.

Wonkie
02-02-2019, 03:03 PM
there's nothing immoral about smoking crack

Throndor
02-02-2019, 03:11 PM
there's nothing immoral about smoking crack

Actually there is. You stated earlier there is no morality without God. God says your body is a temple; a shrine dedicated to his glory. Crack defiles the sanctity of his shrine, and poisons your vessal.

Therefore, by your own definition of morality, it literally is immoral. Nice try with the devils advocate approach though.

Cheers.

America
02-02-2019, 03:12 PM
if u can't even spell vessel u wont lose that much sublimity to the rock

Wonkie
02-02-2019, 03:15 PM
Actually there is. You stated earlier there is no morality without God. God says your body is a temple; a shrine dedicated to his glory. Crack defiles the sanctity of his shrine, and poisons your vessal.

Therefore, by your own definition of morality, it literally is immoral. Nice try with the devils advocate approach though.

Cheers.

that's a rather arbitrary interpretation of Corinthians 6:19-20

Throndor
02-02-2019, 03:45 PM
that's a rather arbitrary interpretation of Corinthians 6:19-20

Aribtrary

Definition:
based on random choice or personal whim, rather than any reason or system.

Granted your ironic signature, and anti-theocratic position on government i would say its ironically pertinent.

mickmoranis
02-02-2019, 04:13 PM
check out Patraim was at my front door last night https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFJy2gFQgF8

I didnt know what to do cus of what I learned in the thread last night by master seargent Mead I was afraid to point my gun at him cus then I would be unable to use self defense as a reason that I defended myself if I needed to so he just went to town on my doorbell.

Irulan
02-02-2019, 04:19 PM
I think anyone who thinks it's ok to be a crackhead banging on people's doors at 3am is way too fucking privileged.

mickmoranis
02-02-2019, 04:25 PM
I think anyone who thinks it's ok to be a crackhead banging on people's doors at 3am is way too fucking privileged.

Durring the zombie apocalypse how many sjw's u think will die trying to prevent people from shooting zombies because they hate the 2a so much

rollin5k
02-02-2019, 04:34 PM
It's crazy how effective the indefensible blob training is

Throndor
02-02-2019, 04:45 PM
It's crazy how effective the indefensible blob training is

Hahahaha

Irulan
02-02-2019, 05:02 PM
Durring the zombie apocalypse how many sjw's u think will die trying to prevent people from shooting zombies because they hate the 2a so much

Ya. It's already this bad. I am personally over it. I am over being shamed by them because I am not a stupid ignorant shameful moron.

If I ever get mentally stable I am stockpiling weapons for you guys.

All that being said, push comes to shove and I am still alive I am taking up arms with my neighbor, not the UN or some reject ecopeta brigade for ISIL.

God knows I am a good shot.

Wonkie
02-02-2019, 05:10 PM
Aribtrary

Definition:
based on random choice or personal whim, rather than any reason or system.

Granted your ironic signature, and anti-theocratic position on government i would say its ironically pertinent.

u caught me. i didn't expect you to google it.

well played

Throndor
02-02-2019, 05:31 PM
Ya. It's already this bad. I am personally over it. I am over being shamed by them because I am not a stupid ignorant shameful moron.

If I ever get mentally stable I am stockpiling weapons for you guys.

All that being said, push comes to shove and I am still alive I am taking up arms with my neighbor, not the UN or some reject ecopeta brigade for ISIL.

God knows I am a good shot.

Thats what i was saying awhile back when revealing the reals on how several humiliating events in my life served as turning points of self-discovered strength.

The left cant understand it, because they dont believe we can actually change.

They dont believe in personal agency, so they cant believe in personal accountability.

They dont believe we can overcome our internalized shame and use it as a catalyst for building personal strength that will catapult us to new heights, so they have to insist on programs that force equality of outcome.

They dont believe we can be born into poverty, or born as an "other" (whatever that means) and rise above our station because in their world or generalizations, generalizations dont change.

They attempt to posit themselves and their organizations of feeble minded fools as the gatekeepers of that very same strength that can only be realized by the self, and attempt to echo our shame back at us to quell the dynamo that resides within us all.

They are weak, and their worst nightmare is our self-actualized realization.

Triiz
02-02-2019, 06:00 PM
Why would you open your door at all before you asked who it is? I'm sure your $100 Hi Point sucks but it can still shoot through a door if someone started trying to kick it in after you asked who it was. One arm out the door and one leg behind it is the home defense equivalent of shooting a pistol sideways, something you see in movies you shouldn't replicate.

Even if you live in a nice neighborhood where you don't have a steel security door at least spend $10 on a peep hole.

mickmoranis
02-02-2019, 06:25 PM
Irulan is really right hard core here, the people's white privilege really is showing itt yeesh

"just buy a peep hole"

"learn to code"

fuckn shameful

Triiz
02-02-2019, 06:42 PM
Nah the privilege in this thread is living your whole life with only one crackhead knocking on your door in the middle of the night.

Mead
02-02-2019, 06:58 PM
I dont think Mead, et al, really understand what was going on in SC's situation.

If i were a crackhead, and i wanted to burglarize your home, but i wanted to make sure you weren't home when i was going to break into it.....

I would wait till a late hour in the middle of the night so that your neighbors were asleep. Then i would bang on your door with a bullshit excuse like bumming 3$, if you happened to be home that night and answered.

If you didnt answer, i would assume that you were most likely not home, or that you sleep so hard that it wouldnt matter if you were home when i broke in and stole your electronics and valuables. Id probably have a knife on me, or take one from your cutting block in the kitchen while i was doing it though, just in case you woke up and i had to kill you real quick.

But what do i know, i actually grew up in a poverty stricken shithole with drug addicts all around me, but im sure silver spoons in his gated community knows way better than i do with his "overcome over there" philosophy to life.

Bitch ass faggot.

Sorry you’re poor and on drugs

Do you need 3 dollars too?

Also not sure if that hypothetical situation is your way of threatening me without getting banned. But I wouldn't petition you even if you straight up threatened me. You're a joke to me.

Ahldagor
02-02-2019, 07:23 PM
The law is subjective.

Logic line of castle laws it seems like.

Now, you could have given him thirty dollars in hope of an overdose, or he had the wrong house where in which you could have helped him find his dealer's house. You might have missed your chance to do a good deed for the day.

Throndor
02-02-2019, 07:45 PM
Sorry you’re poor and on drugs

Do you need 3 dollars too?

Also not sure if that hypothetical situation is your way of threatening me without getting banned. But I wouldn't petition you even if you straight up threatened me. You're a joke to me.

Youre a bitchmade hypocrit bro. Just the other day you stated you dont harbor hate toward others nor entertain delusions of superiority, whilst looking down your nose and using a classicist argument to denigrate sc in this thread. Its all good bro. I dont ask permission to take mine, and i been smashing posers like you all my life.

Bet youve never even been in a fight before. Driving around with a gun in your car. What you scared of? Silver spoons. That you might have to actually put your muscle to use standing toe to toe with those ur looking down your nose at? Bitch, please.

And you wanna talk about poor? How many children you got? Who's going to miss you when you're dead and gone?

ScaringChildren
02-02-2019, 08:17 PM
Why would you open your door at all before you asked who it is? I'm sure your $100 Hi Point sucks but it can still shoot through a door if someone started trying to kick it in after you asked who it was. One arm out the door and one leg behind it is the home defense equivalent of shooting a pistol sideways, something you see in movies you shouldn't replicate.

Even if you live in a nice neighborhood where you don't have a steel security door at least spend $10 on a peep hole.

I'm only offended by the fact that you think I would own a Hi Point.

Patriam1066
02-02-2019, 09:51 PM
This thread....

The kids are not alright. Jesus Christ

Mead
02-02-2019, 10:06 PM
This thread....

It’s the internet, what do you expect? These exchanges would happen in person.

Wonkie
02-02-2019, 10:58 PM
divorcees are all talk. if you really meant the things you say, you'd still be married.

Patriam1066
02-02-2019, 11:02 PM
It’s the internet, what do you expect? These exchanges would happen in person.

Wasn’t referring to you bub. And I assume you mean “wouldn’t.”

Then again. These tough “alpha” trump voters piss themselves and draw down when they hear the hedges rustling in the wind. SMH

Mead
02-02-2019, 11:25 PM
Wasn’t referring to you bub. And I assume you mean “wouldn’t.”

Then again. These tough “alpha” trump voters piss themselves and draw down when they hear the hedges rustling in the wind. SMH

Yea, wouldn’t. Sorry, at work and it’s super busy. Had to reply on the fly.

ScaringChildren
02-02-2019, 11:26 PM

Big talk for someone who has never pulled a gun on another man (most deadly game)

ScaringChildren
02-02-2019, 11:26 PM
Yea, wouldn’t. Sorry, at work and it’s super busy. Had to reply on the fly.

You work at night?

You poor, bud?

Jauna
02-02-2019, 11:36 PM
Read the OP
legit thought he was going to get naked minus a ski mask
go out the back
and do his business
was disappoint so bad that this post needed 4 enter keys
no wait 5

Mead
02-02-2019, 11:48 PM
You work at night?

You poor, bud?

Yes. Can I have 3 dollars please?

ScaringChildren
02-02-2019, 11:50 PM
Yes. Can I have 3 dollars please?

Your customers need their drinks refilled.

Swish2
02-03-2019, 12:10 AM
This thread....

ScaringChildren
02-03-2019, 12:13 AM
Don't listen to Patriam.

He's a Moorish Saracen invader.

Mead
02-03-2019, 01:26 AM
Your customers need their drinks refilled.

My customers are all being well hydrated. Thank you for your concern.

Madbad
02-03-2019, 01:40 AM
TL;DR OP is afraid of blacks

Wonkie
02-03-2019, 02:25 AM
hi i just committed a felony ask me anything

ScaringChildren
02-03-2019, 09:31 AM
TL;DR OP is afraid of blacks

I'm the only white guy in my neighborhood.

Trust me, black people do not bother me.

Also, why did you assume the crackhead was black, hmmmmmmmmmmm??

ScaringChildren
02-03-2019, 09:32 AM
hi i just committed a felony ask me anything

What I did is not illegal in Florida because Florida is Libertarian as fuck.

FatherSioux
02-03-2019, 10:39 AM
Trust me, black people do not bother me.

Black guy would have asked for more than $3.

ScaringChildren
02-03-2019, 11:47 AM
Black guy would have asked for more than $3.

Oh you sweet summer child

mickmoranis
02-03-2019, 11:48 AM
why am I not surprised that all the libtards are triggered into 13 pages of false ad hominem against OP for using his 2nd inalienable right.

mickmoranis
02-03-2019, 12:10 PM
Home Defense

***SCOFF***

'im going to talk about laws'

#DoesntOwnAGun

pledges to dianne finestien and thinks about australia

news flash more guns exist now in australia since the ban

America has a culture problem, not a gun problem!

KEK

BTW the culture problem was brought on byu SJW's destroying the black community through the 70s-2000s and now they're working on whites.

DONT LET IT HAPPEN

#StartTheCivilWarWhenTheyComeToTakeThem

ScaringChildren
02-03-2019, 12:16 PM
And lol at all the armchair quarterbacks who would've answered the door all nicely like "hello, fine neighbor".

Not in my neighborhood, you wouldn't.

mickmoranis
02-03-2019, 12:30 PM
And lol at all the armchair quarterbacks who would've answered the door all nicely like "hello, fine neighbor".

Not in my neighborhood, you wouldn't.

Those are white privileged people, they live in white neighborhoods where no crime is a problem because they evicted all the poor OR they have a wall surrounding their homes.

Sad.

Wonkie
02-03-2019, 12:39 PM
What I did is not illegal in Florida because Florida is Libertarian as fuck.

is too. reasonable belief bub.

i guess i see why you like trump so much, he's really into doing crimes too

Throndor
02-03-2019, 12:52 PM
Those are white privileged people, they live in white neighborhoods where no crime is a problem because they evicted all the poor OR they have a wall surrounding their homes.

Sad.

Yep, thats why i had to blast Silver Spoons for his whole "I dont live near poor people comment". Thats two libbys here so far who have pivoted to the rich man lookin down his nose at the poor they purportedly support in the past month.

All you gotta do is be a consistent, and genuine person, and they'll flop around all over the place like a recalicitrant child, undermining their own credibility, to oppose you.

Thats because they dont actually stand for anything, except for opposing that which they know to be true, spitefully so. It's all based upon how they "feel" right now, in this moment. Thats also why they fall for everything and its so easy to manipulate them into voting against all of our best interest just because someone used a pathos argument to hit em in the feels.

Recalcitrant

Definition: Having an obstinately uncooperative attitude toward authority or discipline.

mickmoranis
02-03-2019, 12:55 PM
This is classic liberal "I know more than you cus I read online"-ism that got them to lose an election where there scientific poles suggested that 80% of the country was going to vote for Hillary.

Meanwhile those same scientific thinkers say global warming is a thing.

Wonkie
02-03-2019, 01:08 PM
do you really think the "don't point your gun" law has an "unless you feel like it" clause?

lmao :o

mickmoranis
02-03-2019, 01:21 PM
do you really think the "don't point your gun" law has an "unless you feel like it" clause?

lmao :o

Do you really think you understand the law and have any example to back up your argument in case examples? No? I knew so.

Its amzing that the left thinks they know more about guns.

AGAIN REMINDER

there are MORE GUNS IN AUSTRALIA since the "gun ban"

yet there are no mass shootings to speak of, WEIRD

I wonder why that is:

https://i.imgur.com/GhMBv10.png

Throndor
02-03-2019, 01:30 PM
Correction...3..i almost forgot about "i went to Global Warming is a Hoax Camp" boy.

Lol that one made me laugh.

Of the resident leftist trolls on this board, to date the only consistent one is Wonkie and hes an admitted communist that supports the Leninist and Stalinist regime.

But he's also a "Christian" that supports crack-cocaine drug abuse while simultaneously conceitedly judging SC as being an opiod abuser, so i guess there goes his credibility.

*laughriot*

Still waiting for you faggots to point me toward the sanest one in the room.

Raev
02-03-2019, 02:11 PM
Yep, thats why i had to blast Silver Spoons for his whole "I dont live near poor people comment". Thats two libbys here so far who have pivoted to the rich man lookin down his nose at the poor they purportedly support in the past month.

It's really a racial thing, I think. People like Wonkie and Mead view Blacks and Latinos as inferior, and thus aren't threatened by more of them, but they want to crush poor whites who they view as competition.

It really is interesting how progressives (please don't use the word liberal to describe them, as it implies liberty which they certainly do not want for others) have tremendous empathy for brown foreigners and yet none for white people in their own countries.

Wonkie
02-03-2019, 03:26 PM
It's really a racial thing, I think. People like Wonkie and Mead view Blacks and Latinos as inferior, and thus aren't threatened by more of them, but they want to crush poor whites who they view as competition.

It really is interesting how progressives (please don't use the word liberal to describe them, as it implies liberty which they certainly do not want for others) have tremendous empathy for brown foreigners and yet none for white people in their own countries.

buddy im a centrist :)

ScaringChildren
02-03-2019, 03:35 PM
is too. reasonable belief bub.

i guess i see why you like trump so much, he's really into doing crimes too

We went over this.

I showed you retards the laws.

It was perfectly legal.

Sorry you can't understand that.

Irulan
02-03-2019, 03:41 PM
buddy im a centrist :)

Did u vote Trump?

Polixa
02-03-2019, 03:54 PM
While I suspect the key point of the OP is "Look at me, although I had a terrifying encounter, I am (not) secretly thrilled about getting to point my gun at someone", can I just naively suggest that anyone who lives in such a crap neighbourhood should just simply move away to a place with better quality of life where a gun is not necessary for survival?

ScaringChildren
02-03-2019, 04:00 PM
While I suspect the key point of the OP is "Look at me, although I had a terrifying encounter, I am (not) secretly thrilled about getting to point my gun at someone", can I just naively suggest that anyone who lives in such a crap neighbourhood should just simply move away to a place with better quality of life where a gun is not necessary for survival?

Give me money and I'll move right now.

Wonkie
02-03-2019, 04:01 PM
We went over this.

I showed you retards the laws.

It was perfectly legal.

Sorry you can't understand that.

no. stand your ground isn't a blank check to draw first and ask questions later. you drew before you even assessed the threat. felony. between this and the smoothies it's almost like you want to go back to jail.

Patriam1066
02-03-2019, 04:17 PM
no. stand your ground isn't a blank check to draw first and ask questions later. you drew before you even assessed the threat. felony. between this and the smoothies it's almost like you want to go back to jail.

This one is February dunk of the month material

Throndor
02-03-2019, 04:19 PM
This one is February dunk of the month material

You're getting soft, patriam.

Throndor
02-03-2019, 04:21 PM

Yep...

Self loathing cucks.

Reminds me of the self loathing jews that aided and abetted Hitler as he was rising to power and advancing antisemitism; before he implemented the Final Solution.

They think they're going to get the zionist banker jews' protection once the reality of where this anti-white racism is headed manifests.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

https://www.bastabalkana.com/2013/07/wall-street-and-the-rise-of-hitler-the-history-of-banks-who-funded-nazis/

Funny how Wall Street was under the tutelage of one of the most leftist presidents of all time while this was going on, isn't it?

On top of all of this, most of the new left has self-selected themselves out of the gene pool, believing the lie that it is immoral to have children of their own; constantly beckoning pathos appeals toward why we are doing what we are doing is for the children, that they dont have, and carelessly sacrifice to abortion out of excuses that boil down to "inconvenience."

They insist on programs, "for future generations" whilst not having a future generation of their own on the line.

Triiz
02-03-2019, 04:30 PM
there are MORE GUNS IN AUSTRALIA since the "gun ban"

yet there are no mass shootings to speak of, WEIRD

Are you secretly in favor of strict gun control? Every few months I read off topic and you are having the same argument and it is astonishing how bad you are at cherry picking statistics.

"More guns actually prevent mass shootings when per capita gun ownership plummets because all guns besides muzzleloaders are extremely regulated by the government and only a small percentage of the population can convince the government they have a legit reason to own a gun. If you want to own a semi-automatic you'll have to prove to the government it's a requirement for your job. Oh and the police will show up at your house and demand to inspect your gun storage without reason." - you

ScaringChildren
02-03-2019, 04:55 PM

No, he was trying to get in my home.

The was danger in the air.

...and I put an end to it. :cool:

ScaringChildren
02-03-2019, 04:56 PM

Mead
02-03-2019, 06:48 PM

He’s probably realizing what kind of degenerates you guys really are after this thread.

ScaringChildren
02-03-2019, 06:52 PM
He’s probably realizing what kind of degenerates you guys really are after this thread.

Yeah...we're the degenerates...

Lol

Mead
02-03-2019, 07:01 PM
Yeah...we're the degenerates...

Lol

This thread just confirmed that you and mick will do or say anything to win an internet argument, despite being dead wrong. Which I'm ok with. I'm not the one that has to worry about getting locked up (which you seem to be used to) for carelessly pointing my weapon at someone. But hopefully (secretly) it made you think twice about your actions, and me actually calling you out on it will prevent you from going to prison. The rest of the stuff you and mick are spitting on here is just noise to me. Meaningless.

America
02-03-2019, 07:05 PM
This thread just confirmed that you and mick will do or say anything to win an internet argument, despite being dead wrong. Which I'm ok with. I'm not the one that has to worry about getting locked up (which you seem to be used to) for carelessly pointing my weapon at someone. But hopefully (secretly) it made you think twice about your actions, and me actually calling you out on it will prevent you from going to prison. The rest of the stuff you and mick are spitting on here is just noise to me. Meaningless.

mead no :(

ScaringChildren
02-03-2019, 07:08 PM

Is this how you react when someone proves you absolutely wrong?

I posted the laws that describe what I have done to be completely legal.

And you just brush my evidence aside and say, "Nah, you're wrong."

I'm sorry you have trouble with being proven wrong.

Swallow that pride and swallow my load :)

Mead
02-03-2019, 07:12 PM
Is this how you react when someone proves you absolutely wrong?

I posted the laws that describe what I have done to be completely legal.

And you just brush my evidence aside and say, "Nah, you're wrong."

I'm sorry you have trouble with being proven wrong.

You can pretend all you want bud. You can act like you know what you're talking about in front of your internet buds who don't know any better. Like I said, the reality is I'm not the one that needs to worry about it. That's where I'm going to leave this.

Wonkie
02-03-2019, 07:17 PM
my spidey sense tells me he wont do it again

e: cucked

ScaringChildren
02-03-2019, 07:18 PM
You can pretend all you want bud. You can act like you know what you're talking about in front of your internet buds who don't know any better. Like I said, the reality is I'm not the one that needs to worry about it. That's where I'm going to leave this.

I suggest you educate yourself on Florida gun right laws.

You won't sound so ignorant the next time you talk about this.

ScaringChildren
02-03-2019, 07:19 PM
my spidey sense tells me he wont do it again

Won't do what again?

Pull a gun on someone?

I hope I don't ever have to do that again. It wasn't exactly fun.

America
02-03-2019, 07:26 PM
it's a semiautobiographical story. this is like yall taking me to task over the facts & figures of some opiated rant

America
02-03-2019, 07:29 PM
we're sweet people doing hilarious characters

Throndor
02-03-2019, 07:51 PM

Whatever bro. How many children you have? Instead of accomplishing your biological imperitive, youre doing what, exactly?

Throndor
02-03-2019, 07:53 PM

Im willing to bet that thats what he does with his spare times, albeit not yours.

Wonkie
02-03-2019, 08:21 PM
Won't do what again?

Pull a gun on someone?

I hope I don't ever have to do that again. It wasn't exactly fun.

yeah thats what i said

ur welcome for the lesson

mickmoranis
02-04-2019, 12:22 AM
16 pages of liberal tears now

Throndor
02-04-2019, 03:42 AM
16 pages of liberal tears now

They're like. "We gotta do something about these gun laws. Thos poor crackheads thinking about committing doorbell burglaries aren't safe anymore!!"

Cecily
02-04-2019, 08:27 AM
Won’t someone please think of the crackheads?

Saludeen
02-04-2019, 08:33 AM
one time an unknown man in a brown shirt approached my door while holding a box in the dead of daylight and knocked. but I knew better than to answer it. moments later he was gone like he just disappeared into thin air or walked away. so from now on I sleep with a night light under my pillow, just, in, case

ScaringChildren
02-04-2019, 09:15 AM
one time an unknown man in a brown shirt approached my door while holding a box in the dead of daylight and knocked. but I knew better than to answer it. moments later he was gone like he just disappeared into thin air or walked away. so from now on I sleep with a night light under my pillow, just, in, case

You should've shot him. FedEx is better.

Irulan
02-04-2019, 11:07 AM
Why are women more often the "victims" of thug crimes.

IMO "women" in the loosest possible definition of the word are gullible as fuck and want to think everyone has a heart of gold.

Granted I know some genetic females that defy this stereotype, but when someone enacts this cliché...

Anyway. A lot of gullible and ignorant bitches in this thread. Who have had really sweet virginal lives.

Tecmos Deception
02-04-2019, 11:12 AM

You "could" go to jail for fucking anything, because you don't go to jail for what you actually do, but for what a judge and/or jury are pretty convinced you did. (Edit - actually, you can end up in jail temporarily just because a cop wants you to be there, but you know what I mean, I hope).

Without reading Florida statutes or caselaw, I'm willing to bet that it's something along the lines of "if it's reasonable to believe/if a reasonable person would believe that someone is trying to gain unlawful entry to their home, then threat of deadly force isn't illegal" ... and go figure, it's fairly damn reasonable to believe someone at your door for an extended period of time at 4 am isn't there to sell you girlscout cookies or deliver a package... especially if you live in a sketchy neighborhood like OP seems to, etc. Totality of the circumstances and whatnot. It doesn't hurt that it turned out to be a crackhead wanting money at the door and that the situation resolved without anyone being injured.

Thanks. Was fun. Keep studying for your LSAT.

mickmoranis
02-04-2019, 11:53 AM
tecmos aint no cuck

u can tell by the way he play

he farm items by himself and do what he want solo anywhere he want

#ThatIsHowAmericansPlayEQ

Tecmos Deception
02-04-2019, 11:58 AM
Lol :)

maskedmelon
02-04-2019, 12:04 PM
Whatever bro. How many children you have? Instead of accomplishing your biological imperitive, youre doing what, exactly?

lol, mood was souring as I read this thread and was gonna say believability is deteriorating, but this just made me laugh 😂 dunno how you manage to write so much. lotta good material here. 👍

Irulan
02-04-2019, 12:17 PM
There's a finite happy balance to strike between free and independent patriotic cowboygirlthing and psychotic babie producing drone machine in the service to shadowmasters.

Neither require supporting the state or some pansy ass liberal sense of "save thy fellow crackhead humans (if they can be classified as human) at all costs".

LazyHydras
02-04-2019, 12:23 PM
WHAT DO YOU WANT, MONSTER?!?!?

. . . I need about tree fiddy.

ScaringChildren
02-04-2019, 12:29 PM
WHAT DO YOU WANT, MONSTER?!?!?

. . . I need about tree fiddy.

Woah...wait, maybe the crackhead was a big fan of South Park and was just going for the goof. A RL meme in action...

Shit...

What have I done?! :(

Throndor
02-04-2019, 01:19 PM
You "could" go to jail for fucking anything, because you don't go to jail for what you actually do, but for what a judge and/or jury are pretty convinced you did. (Edit - actually, you can end up in jail temporarily just because a cop wants you to be there, but you know what I mean, I hope).

Without reading Florida statutes or caselaw, I'm willing to bet that it's something along the lines of "if it's reasonable to believe/if a reasonable person would believe that someone is trying to gain unlawful entry to their home, then threat of deadly force isn't illegal" ... and go figure, it's fairly damn reasonable to believe someone at your door for an extended period of time at 4 am isn't there to sell you girlscout cookies or deliver a package... especially if you live in a sketchy neighborhood like OP seems to, etc. Totality of the circumstances and whatnot. It doesn't hurt that it turned out to be a crackhead wanting money at the door and that the situation resolved without anyone being injured.

Thanks. Was fun. Keep studying for your LSAT.

Tec, tell ur cousin to holler at me when youre in touch with him again. He still holding it down in Toronto?

Tecmos Deception
02-04-2019, 01:54 PM
Tec, tell ur cousin to holler at me when youre in touch with him again. He still holding it down in Toronto?

Lol. Uh, yeah, we don't really talk to much anymore. You know how it is.

Batso
02-04-2019, 02:24 PM

The movie "Idiocracy".

ScaringChildren
02-04-2019, 02:30 PM
The movie "Idiocracy".

"A low birth rate is preferable, you ignorant honky. More pumpkin spice lattes for me!"

(China rumbles in the background)

Throndor
02-04-2019, 03:33 PM
"A low birth rate is preferable, you ignorant honky. More pumpkin spice lattes for me!"

LOL right? It's all good. Better for the lefties not to reproduce anyways. Wouldn't want them spreading their mental disease and retardation to the next generation.

Talkin' 'bout "We doin' it for the Kids", when they don't have any.

Throndor
02-04-2019, 10:43 PM

The most ironic retarded idea the left has:

"If you have children, you deserve to be poor and living in squallor."

While at the same time constantly using pathos-appeal of "think of the children" (we don't have).

or

"Don't you think it's terribly unfair that some children are born into great wealth while others are born into poverty!?! Muh Equality!"

But then when we actually have children, they shit in our face and support an economic model that leaves children in squallor at their parents behest, telling the parents...."well, you shouldn't have had kids, like me!"

At the same time, they also support a model where they feel we should have a country without borders that welcomes illegal immigrants with open arms.

They frame pictures of refugee caravans with children in the front, and plea for empathy for these children, while TELLING OUR OWN that they deserve to be in poverty for their parents crime of DARING to procreate within the confines of our own borders.

I mean, really, what kind of fucking economic model are you supporting here? One where it SHOULD be cost-prohibitive to have children if you're a US citizen, but if you're a goddamn illegal, you should get a free ride from the state?

You wouldn't even exist if your economic model was a reality when the best part of you all dribbled down the crack of your momma's ass!

Throndor
02-04-2019, 10:48 PM
What it essentially boils down to is that the left believes that none of us should have kids, and if you do, you deserve to be in poverty.

But we should also freely take on the cost burden of the rest of the world's children, because they're just "dreamers".

They want an economic model where we cannot generate our own population, but are DEPENDENT upon foreigners for population resupply. Why don't you just start lobbying for forced sterlization on our population?

Maybe we can have a deathmatch brain-buster lottery program where the outsiders have to compete for a spot in sterile-america, so that they can come die in slow-motion in the US, like in that B-Rate Netflix series 3%.

Lune
02-04-2019, 11:01 PM
Your posts read like butthurt political chain e-mails that 65 year olds forward to each other.

What an indoctrinated, dipshit, and tribal view of politics you have.

Throndor
02-04-2019, 11:03 PM
Your posts read like butthurt political chain e-mails that 65 year olds forward to each other.

Im just following your chain of insults to showcase your straight up retarded ass take on politik.

America
02-04-2019, 11:53 PM

my dog used to think you're the smartest one in the room :o

Wonkie
02-04-2019, 11:57 PM
my dog thinks you're the smartest one in the room :o

Irulan
02-05-2019, 12:03 AM
*shits on the carpet*

America
02-05-2019, 12:05 AM
:mad::mad::mad:

Wonkie
02-05-2019, 12:08 AM
jealousy is a poor costume

just be yourself

Irulan
02-05-2019, 01:21 AM
TIL red is a cheap color choice.

Mead
02-05-2019, 01:50 AM
found dino (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC-OyDenTrA)

ScaringChildren
02-05-2019, 07:03 AM

You're STILL mad?

Man, that's embarrassing...

Mead
02-05-2019, 11:12 AM
You're STILL mad?

Man, that's embarrassing...

Fuming (https://youtu.be/vi1-IihX6yY)

ScaringChildren
02-05-2019, 11:18 AM
Fuming (https://youtu.be/vi1-IihX6yY)

Take a breather, count to ten...

It'll be alright.

mickmoranis
02-05-2019, 11:25 AM

makes fun of poor people

demands other people pay more money to take care of poor people

Mead
02-05-2019, 11:27 AM
makes fun of poor people

demands other people pay more money to take care of poor people

You skipped your morning meds again bud?

mickmoranis
02-05-2019, 11:28 AM
not all of us smoke weed as soon as we wake up, beatnick.

ScaringChildren
02-05-2019, 11:48 AM
Right?

Dont like being poor? Shouldnt have had kids!

Barbarians at the gates? Think about the kids!

Supports vast changes to the sociopolitical landscape "for futire generations"

Doesnt have future generations at stake.

https://i.imgur.com/gUl9iT9.png

Irulan
02-05-2019, 12:16 PM
Biologicals are really overrated if you had to ask me. Always fucking pooping and crying. No easy access off switch. Self preservation instinct. Way to much trouble. It would be better to just scrap the entire line up.

America
02-05-2019, 12:39 PM
Biologicals are really overrated if you had to ask me. Always fucking pooping and crying. No easy access off switch. Self preservation instinct. Way to much trouble. It would be better to just scrap the entire line up.

Wonkie
02-05-2019, 12:41 PM

gold

choppedandglued
02-05-2019, 09:50 PM

The movie "The Strangers" played in my head.

Dog wouldn't stop barking.

Grabbed my low-quality 9mm (that would probably jam tbh)

Snuck around my house as this dude continued to ring my doorbell to see if I could get a better look.

Couldn't see anything.

I nutted up, cocked my gun, planted my leg next to the door so I could open it only an inch and stuck the barrel out the door.

"WHO THE FUCK IS IT?!"

Three dollars.

Couldn't fall back to sleep because of adrenalin.

Went to work early feeling like a bad ass.

I'm telling you because everyone else is tired of hearing me brag.

Was your gun a high-point or something. Even if it's one of the worst brands,pistols are pretty solid nowadays. As long as you clean it, it really shouldn't jam like that. Also, have it oiled.

ScaringChildren
02-06-2019, 09:27 AM
Was your gun a high-point or something. Even if it's one of the worst brands,pistols are pretty solid nowadays. As long as you clean it, it really shouldn't jam like that. Also, have it oiled.

It's a Kahr CM9.

I just took it out shooting a little earlier and forgot to clean it and it was jamming up at the range, so I wasn't feeling too confident of its performance.