tl;dr

cliffs plz

naez
04-04-2011, 10:03 PM
disinformation campaign

Chelsea
04-04-2011, 10:43 PM
1: I named my penis Charlie Sheen.
2: Why did you name your penis Charlie Sheen?
1: Because it's never clean for long:

1 & 2: OOohhhh zinggg.

bakkily
04-05-2011, 05:13 AM
oh haha, i loled at that chelsea, I live in the great state of Arizona too, phnx area

Messianic
04-05-2011, 07:38 AM
tl;dr

cliffs plz

Sheen show starts roughly 8:15pm.
8:19 — Here is just a sample of this painful opening act: “Shouldn’t they call the defibrillator a difibra-now?” Sheen himself comes out to defend the comic, telling the audience to give him a chance. The actor receives a standing ovation. Sheen says that he’ll be right back out, and exits. The comedian continues his set. Problem: This is a rock concert atmosphere, and nobody wants a stand-up act. They’re here for the warlock.

8:30 – The comedian has been literally booed off the stage.
9:10 — Sheen’s promises are largely incomprehensible, though at least seem intentionally so: “Freedom from monkey eyed…sweat-eating whores. Freedom from the dour and sour taste of malignant reproach… I’m a giant and leaky bag of mayhem.”
10:03 — The show is now an unmitigated disaster. There’s a fairly steady stream of people leaving early. Attendee Chris Acchione, a self-described Sheen fan who traveled all the way from Toronto for the show, says his entire mezzanine row walked out. “He’s making a fool of himself,” he says. “Is there a bigger loser in the world? He’ll be [begging] Chuck Lorre for his job back by the end of the week.”

Japan
04-05-2011, 12:13 PM
the dude already fucked his career up. i don't see how making a few mil off the wreckage of your professional life at no effort constitutes failure at this point

Messianic
04-05-2011, 12:31 PM
the dude already fucked his career up. i don't see how making a few mil off the wreckage of your professional life at no effort constitutes failure at this point

Even this failure doesn't screw his career up - it just further damages it. You never lose a career based on the pure name recognition he's got unless you actually kill someone (and even then sometimes) - it just diminishes.

wehrmacht
04-05-2011, 12:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A6n0HrKLuk

naez
04-05-2011, 01:42 PM
Sheen my hero

2 and a half men wasn't a career it was a gig, he been in this game since 74 look at all the bullshit he been thru and still bi-winning