PDA

View Full Version : Reminder: hold onto your butts

mickmoranis
01-22-2019, 12:48 AM
you used to think black lives matter and Colin Kaepernick kneeling was important, now you don't even remember what the whole point of that even was.

Nothings changed. You just gave up.

how many other causes have you went on and on and on and on about and didn't change.

You forgot about mass shootings it seems you haven't said a thing about them since the last.

It used to be public schools you wanted to fix, do you even remember that? You didn't fix anything.

Never closed Guantanamo, never got us out of Iraq. Never fixed the water in Flint. Didn't stop the pipeline through the Indian reservation.

No new laws that the police have to abide by no new training.

No healthcare. The wall that bush built is still up.

You're beeming with pride your media higher ground has stooped to Foxes level like it is some brilliant tactical move.

Long-dead are the Liberals of Jon Stewart's time.

In 2016 the millennials weren't handed the torch from generation-x, they just took it.

Enter the generation of autistic 27 year olds. It's going to be a bumpy ride.

feniin
01-22-2019, 01:01 AM
https://i.imgur.com/jyi0NU4.png

mickmoranis
01-22-2019, 01:20 AM
like you see that's my case in point exactly you're so lost and confused that you don't even realize that Trump is doing the best with industrial workers than the last four presidents have. 10 times over Obama's high, for 21 straight months.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/chuckdevore/2018/10/16/the-trump-manufacturing-jobs-boom-10-times-obamas-over-21-months/amp/

Autism is going to cause ww3 this is going to be hilarious

Swish2
01-22-2019, 01:31 AM
Plug your ipod in and it all goes away.

That's the spirit.

feniin
01-22-2019, 01:57 AM
https://i.imgur.com/YN0zQ7z.png

aaezil
01-22-2019, 02:02 AM
Lol guy repeatedly/obsessively/autistically posting political rants on a forum of an emulation of a 20 yr old mmo is calling others autistic. Its kind of beautiful, in a sick way.

Mead
01-22-2019, 02:03 AM
mick knows he is suffering from illness

feniin
01-22-2019, 02:16 AM
Mick, please call 1-800-273-8255.

Ennewi
01-22-2019, 02:48 AM
https://youtu.be/MoATWN68IZA

Tethler
01-22-2019, 02:49 AM
you used to think black lives matter and Colin Kaepernick kneeling was important, now you don't even remember what the whole point of that even was.

how many other causes have you went on and on and on and on about and didn't change.

You forgot about mass shootings it seems you haven't said a thing about them since the last.

It used to be public schools you wanted to fix, do you even remember that? You didn't fix anything.

Never closed Guantanamo, never got us out of Iraq. Never fixed the water in Flint. Didn't stop the pipeline through the Indian reservation.

You're beeming with pride your media higher ground has stooped to Foxes level like it is some brilliant tactical move.

In 2016 the millennials weren't handed the torch from generation-x, they just took it.

beaming*

Jimjam
01-22-2019, 03:09 AM
Is hold on to your butts a shooting reference?

Ahldagor
01-22-2019, 09:13 AM
Boooooooooo.

No Samuel L. Jackson? !?!

Irulan
01-22-2019, 09:18 AM
https://youtu.be/-W6as8oVcuM

Irulan
01-22-2019, 09:19 AM
https://youtu.be/rjzN7uyTpO4

Irulan
01-22-2019, 09:25 AM
https://trakt.tv/movies/bar-wrestling-13-hold-on-to-your-butts-2018

Ahldagor
01-22-2019, 11:21 AM
Doing the Lord's work. May your butt be graced.

ScaringChildren
01-22-2019, 11:44 AM
https://i.imgur.com/jyi0NU4.png

lol Occupy Democrats: https://www.politifact.com/personalities/occupy-democrats/

ScaringChildren
01-22-2019, 11:47 AM

It's true.

The Left doesn't care about the world around them.

Everything they do, they do to gain as many upvotes and likes as possible. They just want to show the world what a GOOD PERSON they are, in the most narcissistic and fake way possible.

As soon as the limelight has left a topic, they drop their act like a sack of potatoes.

Fake fucks.

Irulan
01-22-2019, 12:51 PM
It's true.

The Left doesn't care about the world around them.

Everything they do, they do to gain as many upvotes and likes as possible. They just want to show the world what a GOOD PERSON they are, in the most narcissistic and fake way possible.

As soon as the limelight has left a topic, they drop their act like a sack of potatoes.

Fake fucks.

Get likes. Or dominate. I don't like relying on other people to "like me". I also consider the idea of welfare etc to be a fake business model.

If they really cared they would build and invest in their own land and empires. The left has the highest proportion of parasitism and guilt shame political industrialism.

One thing I definitely respect about the hard core right is they respect the cycle of life and the pragmatic reality of mortality. And are able to be selfish and selfless with a fuckton more credibility and integrity than dumb ass "activist donor ponzi schemes".

If the children on the left immediately stopped outsourcing their resources to activists in DC and turned around and focused on dominating and improving their own lives, property and community. They would destroy the power elites.

Popularity is a tool often misused by celebrities on the left in ignorant power games. That net zero results.

This is a core reason why an extremely "unpopular" and "unlikeable" president owned the political cycle the last 4 years. Starting from the beginning of their campaign.

Those people who control the stratification of society have made this about winning. By choking the life out of the poorest and most ignorant and desperate Americans. (I am speaking to you Hillary Clinton).

This is what being honest looks like. It isn't gonna make u fuckin popular with the rich lobbyist classes.

Irulan
01-22-2019, 01:08 PM
In other words America's left is greedy nepotistic and ghetttttto gutter trash compared to Europe's more domineering and individualst left. I honestly don't think there would've been a difference between the two without Hitler and Stalin though.

Irulan
01-22-2019, 01:12 PM
Pissed right now because I took the student loan blue pill without having the economic means to personally profit from this venture.

I was "trapped".

Irulan
01-22-2019, 01:50 PM
It should be “hold on to ya motha'fuck'n butts" tbqh but Spielberg went all fuckin PG on us

Patriam1066
01-22-2019, 02:47 PM
you used to think black lives matter and Colin Kaepernick kneeling was important.

False

maskedmelon
01-23-2019, 10:43 AM
the issues aren't current. one of the fundamental differences between the left and right is temporal priority. the left is more generally focused on the present, struggling to remember and anticipate catastrophe, while the right is preoccupied with it and will actively work against their own self-interest to a second encounter.

maskedmelon
01-23-2019, 10:51 AM
also, the left-right continuum has morphed into more of an authoritarian-libertarian continuum. there is a disturbing rise of conservative-liek faith and devotion on the left, which will eventually inoculate the left against that while ushering in a new era of religious rule based on leftist principles.

Ahldagor
01-23-2019, 11:07 AM
also, the left-right continuum has morphed into more of an authoritarian-libertarian continuum. there is a disturbing rise of conservative-liek faith and devotion on the left, which will eventually inoculate the left against that while ushering in a new era of religious rule based on leftist principles.

Sounds like V for Vendetta. Could happen, so we'll just have to see. May your butt be graced.

mickmoranis
01-23-2019, 11:08 AM
There are two types of people in politics. There is Hitler's, and there are Stalin's.

Luckily for us Hitler's, Hitler made it pretty much a faux pas to want to genocide people.

Unfortunately for the Communists Stalin didn't make it fopa to starve and murder and execute millions of dissonants.

so if you vote for the Hitler's you won't get genocide but if you vote for the Stalin's, you will.

mickmoranis
01-23-2019, 11:09 AM
the issues aren't current. one of the fundamental differences between the left and right is temporal priority. the left is more generally focused on the present, struggling to remember and anticipate catastrophe, while the right is preoccupied with it and will actively work against their own self-interest to a second encounter.

you know it's funny I just read this after my last post and this is basically saying the same thing I am saying with it hah

mickmoranis
01-23-2019, 11:10 AM

Hey so does this one! I love you mask melon.

ScaringChildren
01-23-2019, 11:10 AM

Exactly (https://www.thedailybeast.com/antiracism-our-flawed-new-religion)

It's hilarious that now the Left has become the religious, virtuous, and self-righteous zealots.

maskedmelon
01-23-2019, 11:57 AM
thanks pals. glad i was able to pick up what you were putting down, mick ;) and SC, the growing leftist religiosity extends well beyond racism and is readily apparent in virtually all the hot button topics from assault to climate change. both of the latter are very real issues, but when we elevate victimhood as sacrament and regard skepticism as heresy, we're not treading a path of progress.

Lune
01-23-2019, 12:10 PM
Climate change religiosity by the left is a myth perpetuated by the Fox News type.

Other than college campus liberals, who are just stupid about everything, most people on the left treat climate change skepticism like they treat skepticism about how kidneys function or the structure of DNA: These are exceptionally well-established theories and you better have some god damned exceptional evidence to support a more plausible alternative hypothesis, or reject the current one.

That evidence does not exist.

Ironically, many of the half-baked criticisms that people come up with resemble those employed by evangelicals in their limp-dicked attempts to dispute evolution, like irreducible complexity or intelligent design.

It should also raise an eyebrow that most of the scientists skeptical of climate change are paid off by fossil fuel companies. There are very few wealthy stakeholders in climate change regulation.

However, that doesn't make the notion of a "Green New Deal" any less retarded. That would be as big a waste of money as a wall on the mexican border.

maskedmelon
01-23-2019, 12:27 PM
Climate change religiosity by the left is a myth perpetuated by the Fox News type.

Other than college campus liberals, who are just stupid about everything, most people on the left treat climate change skepticism like they treat skepticism about how kidneys function or the structure of DNA: These are exceptionally well-established theories and you better have some god damned exceptional evidence to support a more plausible alternative hypothesis, or reject the current one.

That evidence does not exist.

Ironically, many of the half-baked criticisms that people come up with resemble those employed by evangelicals in their limp-dicked attempts to dispute evolution, like irreducible complexity or intelligent design.

It should also raise an eyebrow that most of the scientists skeptical of climate change are paid off by fossil fuel companies. There are very few wealthy stakeholders in climate change regulation.

However, that doesn't make the notion of a "Green New Deal" any less retarded. That would be as big a waste of money as a wall on the mexican border.

no, climate change religiosity is a notion I've advanced on my own and displayed by you here in your dismissal of valid criticism as rightwing propaganda. I clearly stated that it is a reality. The problems however a numerous. We have a very poor grasp on many aspects of climate change including, but most certainly not limited to:

1. The magnitude of our contribution, despite broad agreement that it exists.
2. The efficacy of any countermeasures we might employ, complicated not the least by varying it states of economic development and urbanization of major players.
3. The actual effects we can anticipate despite a robust collection of climate models due to the amplification of error across time.

Closing the door to discussion is precisely the sort of religious zealotry im talking about. it's unscientific.

Lune
01-23-2019, 12:41 PM
no, climate change religiosity is a notion I've advanced on my own and displayed by you here in your dismissal of valid criticism as rightwing propaganda. I clearly stated that it is a reality. The problems however a numerous. We have a very poor grasp on many aspects of climate change including, but most certainly not limited to:

1. The magnitude of our contribution, despite broad agreement that it exists.
2. The efficacy of any countermeasures we might employ, complicated not the least by varying it states of economic development and urbanization of major players.
3. The actual effects we can anticipate despite a robust collection of climate models due to the amplification of error across time.

Closing the door to discussion is precisely the sort of religious zealotry im talking about. it's unscientific.

#2 and #3 have nothing to do with the existence of climate change which is the topic at hand and where the skepticism is undue. I agree with #2 and #3. Rightwing propaganda purports that the entire thing, climate change as a whole, is a hoax, which is the most retarded position one can have. We know:

1. The climate is becoming hotter.
2. Humans are responsible for this abrupt and sizable change.
3. It's too late to quickly reverse.

We do not know: All the effects of this change going forward.

Every major economic stakeholder in the United States except renewable energy companies, which are poor and sparse, stands to benefit from muddying the waters on this. Your Republican representatives don't care what the truth is or what the evidence says, they only care about what the people who are paying their bribes want. And the people paying their bribes want to pollute.

ScaringChildren
01-23-2019, 12:44 PM

Can scientists also be paid off by Democratic politicians? There are a massive amount of wealthy political stakeholders in climate change regulation.

Lune
01-23-2019, 12:48 PM
Can scientists also be paid off by Democratic politicians?

Reflect for a moment on how braindead this post is

mickmoranis
01-23-2019, 12:58 PM
thanks pals. glad i was able to pick up what you were putting down, mick ;) and SC, the growing leftist religiosity extends well beyond racism and is readily apparent in virtually all the hot button topics from assault to climate change. both of the latter are very real issues, but when we elevate victimhood as sacrament and regard skepticism as heresy, we're not treading a path of progress.

I like that you're referring to it as a religion. Ive found it funny that after 20-30 years of anti-religion pro atheism, resulted in fanatical idolization of governance.

I'm no historian, but I'm sure that if you look at the history of Russia, you'll see some pretty comparable correlations hehe :cool:

btw your religion has nothign to do with climate change, that is just one of the saint's of your cult, Lune.

maskedmelon
01-23-2019, 01:00 PM
#2 and #3 have nothing to do with the existence of climate change which is the topic at hand and where the skepticism is undue. I agree with #2 and #3. Rightwing propaganda purports that the entire thing, climate change as a whole, is a hoax, which is the most retarded position one can have. We know:

Every major economic stakeholder in the United States except renewable energy companies, which are poor and sparse, stands to benefit from muddying the waters on this. Your Republican representatives don't care what the truth is or what the evidence says, they only care about what the people who are paying their bribes want. And the people paying their bribes want to pollute.

this is a reasonable position and i agree with most of it. i think your second assertion is a bit off though. we are very confident humans have contributed to the change, but we do not know the magnitude of the contribution. the problem with advancing absolutes is that any grain of contrary evidence shatters the argument.

I've a question though. Given that it cannot be reversed quickly and despite broad agreement that we should do what we can to avoid exacerbating the condition (ignoring that there are benefits to warmer climates such as increased crop yields and an overall greener planet) do you think adaptation ought to be prioritized more, especially given that the west's ability to throttle any changes diminishes as rapidly as the third world industrializes?

Throndor
01-23-2019, 01:06 PM

You have to sign it, to see what's in it.

If you like your insurance, you can keep it (at 300% of it's former price)

Throndor
01-23-2019, 01:08 PM
Can scientists also be paid off by Democratic politicians? There are a massive amount of wealthy political stakeholders in climate change regulation.

There's also been numerous instances of data-sets being manipulated to coincide with the narrative.

There's also been a disproportionate number of weather-data-gathering stations built in spots that have been historically hotter and more arid than other areas in the world so as to "bring up the average".

mickmoranis
01-23-2019, 01:09 PM
lol look at this post from just what, hours ago?

law is pretty much arguing about morality, so let's call compromise and call it religious studies

he has a masters in Secularism

Cant separate god and government if government is god! godvernment we can call it! And the followers can be called Athiocrats.

ScaringChildren
01-23-2019, 01:10 PM

Why is it braindead?

Politicians can't pay off scientists to argue and validate one of their points?

Irulan
01-23-2019, 01:11 PM
So I am skeptical about stuff like climate change but I am also very considerate of the great models I played with as a kid regarding it.

Most of my questioning is "how bad or what".

Climate change will actually be good for some people.

Also as a general rule I think we can adapt technologically to a toilet bowl full of poopy smells and methane.

Now I have been putting serious thoughts into ok google: howto hold onto my butt

So far, these are the best results: http://romanfitnesssystems.com/articles/6-tips-for-building-a-sexy-female-body/

Throndor
01-23-2019, 01:12 PM
this is a reasonable position and i agree with most of it. i think your second assertion is a bit off though. we are very confident humans have contributed to the change, but we do not know the magnitude of the contribution. the problem with advancing absolutes is that any grain of contrary evidence shatters the argument.

I've a question though. Given that it cannot be reversed quickly and despite broad agreement that we should do what we can to avoid exacerbating the condition (ignoring that there are benefits to warmer climates such as increased crop yields and an overall greener planet) do you think adaptation ought to be prioritized more, especially given that the west's ability to throttle any changes diminishes as rapidly as the third world industrializes?

Also, how does a world without borders and open migration into the first world help to alleviate concerns over Climate Change considering that the carbon footprint per capita is much higher in the first world than the third world.

Also, how does the globalized distribution of wares produced in distant lands with cheaper communist labor pools help to alleviate the effects of Climate Change.

Both of these abovementioned points, are included in the leftist platform. How do we reconcile the leftist platform of Globalization/Migration without borders with Environmentalism IF this is true?

Irulan
01-23-2019, 01:14 PM
So like climate change even if you are a poor helpless person which could get hurt by it, being paralyzed mad isn't going to change the climate or help you just as an FYI

Same thing with ocean plastic, we could end up destroying more important ecosystems depending on the methods we use to try to clean it up. It may actually be better to let the garbage float around and hand pick it up off our own little section of the beaches.

Lune
01-23-2019, 01:18 PM

Yes, which is why I'm so opposed to "green new deal" as a waste of money. I think we should be focusing more on toxic emissions, you know the kind that give everyone cancer and lung disease, instead of greenhouse gases.

The US and Europe are uniquely situated to deal with any destabilizing effects of climate change due to our wealth and comparatively low population.

Over the next 50 years Africa will undergo a population boom and subsequent refugee crisis that will threaten the entire planet, and their inability to adapt to climate change could be a mitigating factor. In effect we're pyrogens giving the planet a fever.

Irulan
Also, how does a world without borders and open migration into the first world help to alleviate concerns over Climate Change considering that the carbon footprint per capita is much higher in the first world than the third world.

Also, how does the globalized distribution of wares produced in distant lands with cheaper communist labor pools help to alleviate the effects of Climate Change.

Both of these abovementioned points, are included in the leftist platform. How do we reconcile the leftist platform of Globalization/Migration without borders with Environmentalism IF this is true?

I agree Throndor. Climate change is indeed mostly a 1st. World problem. A lot of it is driven by our consumerism and inefficieny geared towards production quantity and time to market also

Naturally increasing costs will counter this in a free market. Say as less people can continue to afford an unsustainable number of vehicles throughout their lives

Patriam1066

Floridians can’t reflect

ScaringChildren
Floridians can’t reflect

Don't make me eat your face, Tex.

ScaringChildren
01-23-2019, 01:19 PM
Why is it braindead?

Irulan
01-23-2019, 01:22 PM
Equilibrium will be reached. I do not think an authoritarian government will reach equilibrium, even tho it is fun to meme about for some people

Irulan
01-23-2019, 01:23 PM
Floridians can’t reflect

Sunny right now and I am ultra white.

Hold my vanilla latte!

ScaringChildren
01-23-2019, 01:24 PM
Sunny right now and I am ultra white.

Hold my vanilla latte!

Sunny, 74, and no humidity.

Sitting outside at a restaurant right now.

Irulan
01-23-2019, 01:24 PM
Sunny, 74, and no humidity.

Sitting outside at a restaurant right now.

It's beautiful.

Wonkie
01-23-2019, 01:25 PM
Don't you dare be sour. Feel the Power! (https://twitter.com/orinanne/status/1087898915540746240)

Patriam1066
01-23-2019, 01:25 PM
Yes, which is why I'm so opposed to "green new deal" as a waste of money. I think we should be focusing more on toxic emissions, you know the kind that give everyone cancer and lung disease, instead of greenhouse gases.

The US and Europe are uniquely situated to deal with any destabilizing effects of climate change due to our wealth and comparatively low population.

Over the next 50 years Africa will undergo a population boom and subsequent refugee crisis that will threaten the entire planet, and their inability to adapt to climate change could be a mitigating factor. In effect we're pyrogens giving the planet a fever.

We should be investing in functional nations in Africa to redirect that flow within the continent. Also, west Africa delenda est. if you have 3+ children per women as a national average, a one child policy should be imposed via drone. Nigeria at 900 million people in 2100 is absurd. WW3 from water battles in west Africa

PS: everyone should do some reading on the dude running Ethiopia today. Despite rampant ethnic conflict, maybe Ethiopia can be an example.

Irulan
01-23-2019, 01:26 PM
We should be investing in functional nations in Africa to redirect that flow within the continent. Also, west Africa delenda est. if you have 3+ children per women as a national average, a one child policy should be imposed via drone. Nigeria at 900 million people in 2100 is absurd. WW3 from water battles in west Africa
Yes.

Throndor
01-23-2019, 01:28 PM

Yeah i spoke to the malthusian reality awaiting in africa and how the current "refugee crisis" is only one wave of a countless wave of migrants that will undoubtedly need to flood into europe if their 2.5% growth rate isnt stopped. (0.025/.693 = 27 year doubling rate on 9ver 1.5billion people)

The left thinks open borders is the answer (europe has a growth rate of 0%)

Your comrades in arms attacked me for mentioning that, and insist on open borders to "solve" the rampant population growth equation, even thoigh that approach is absolute nonsense.

Irulan
01-23-2019, 01:30 PM
Don't you dare be sour. Feel the Power! (https://twitter.com/orinanne/status/1087898915540746240)

Lol. This is an act right... He's in character right? Also damn. My voice goes a wholesome octave lower.

Irulan
01-23-2019, 01:32 PM
Yeah i spoke to the malthusian reality awaiting in africa and how the current "refugee crisis" is only one wave of a countless wave of migrants that will undoubtedly need to flood into europe if their 2.5% growth rate isnt stopped. (0.025/.693 = 27 year doubling rate on 9ver 1.5billion people)

Your comrades in arms attacked me for mentioning that, and insist on open borders to "solve" the rampant population growth equation, even thoigh that approach is absolute nonsense.

Again. I ranted in this in the past. We basically need to automate killing "undesirables" if we want to maintain a 1990s era quality of life.

Patriam1066
01-23-2019, 01:33 PM

No male wants open borders bud. It’s just that TRUMP had two years to build his wall and instead cut my taxes while doing nothing to help nurses and teachers. Only when the Bible is followed to the letter can a new Augustus rise to lead America to a new imperial phase

Hope this helps!

Irulan
01-23-2019, 01:38 PM
Again. I ranted in this in the past. We basically need to automate killing "undesirables" if we want to maintain a 1990s era quality of life.

If I remember correctly project bluebeam? Was it? Was to stage an alien invasion on a massive scale with high tech WMDs and mechanical or engineered infantry to shock the fuck out of the populace and cement these technologies in the mainstream.

Let's fuckin do it. * lizard eye shifts towards bill gates and Xi Jinping *.. Or is that extension... png for the ultimate photoshop memeage.

Wonder what the delay is. If I ruled this would have happened by 2010 just in time for the mayan "rebirth"

Hold on to your mutha'fuck'n butts indeed

Irulan
01-23-2019, 01:39 PM
No male wants open borders bud. It’s just that TRUMP had two years to build his wall and instead cut my taxes while doing nothing to help nurses and teachers. Only when the Bible is followed to the letter can a new Augustus rise to lead America to a new imperial phase

Hope this helps!

Yep

Throndor
01-23-2019, 02:01 PM
Only when the Bible is followed to the letter can a new Augustus rise to lead America to a new imperial phase

Hope this helps!

I would go into the details of Eschatology, and the inter-relatedness of the Hadith and Revelations, but I don't think that would be productive amongst the infidels, do you?

As a note aside, am I the only one noticing the acceleration of time lately? The days, in these past few months specifically, seem to be getting shorter with each passing rotation, and its getting increasingly difficult to get a days worth of thinking in ;)

Irulan
01-23-2019, 02:03 PM
I would go into the details of Eschatology, and the inter-relatedness of the Hadith and Revelations, but I don't think that would be productive amongst the infidels, do you?

As a note aside, am I the only one noticing the acceleration of time lately? The days, in these past few months specifically, seem to be shorter with each passing rotation ;)

Slow your breath.

Observe and feel. Get that warm sunlight while you can.

White noise and death inc soon.

ScaringChildren
01-23-2019, 02:07 PM

"Can you smelllllll what the cuck is cooking??"

Irulan
01-23-2019, 02:09 PM
"Can you smelllllll what the cuck is cooking??"

Hehehehehe

I have him on my Instagram

ScaringChildren
01-23-2019, 02:10 PM
Why is it braindead?

Irulan
01-23-2019, 02:14 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ulu1p23.jpg

Top of imgur

Rock is trending

Irulan
01-23-2019, 02:18 PM
https://i.imgur.com/A71gL65.jpg

This tho lol

ScaringChildren
01-23-2019, 02:19 PM
https://imgur.com/Y2PPUhk.gif

Irulan
01-24-2019, 01:25 PM
So I basically realized that being poor sucks. Letting the government make you poor is retarded. And yall are basically fucked.

GL. With your butts.

Throndor
01-24-2019, 01:35 PM
So I basically realized that being poor sucks. Letting the government make you poor is retarded. And yall are basically fucked.

GL. With your butts.

No one ever said "I wouldn't be poor if i was sitting at home drinking, smoking weed, and playing video games all day"

Irulan
01-24-2019, 01:39 PM
No one ever said "I wouldn't be poor if i was sitting at home drinking, smoking weed, and playing video games all day"

That population will be easy to exploit and destroy though.

Irulan
01-24-2019, 01:42 PM
My boooooty will be extra nutritious tho :p

Tenderizer
01-24-2019, 02:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usx3HEm8MCo

Throndor
01-24-2019, 02:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usx3HEm8MCo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26RTlPgg-tA

Mad Watch! Mad Watch!

It's 2 days slow, that's what it is!

mmmroo
01-24-2019, 02:35 PM

Brilliant !

Ahldagor
01-24-2019, 03:45 PM
My boooooty will be extra nutritious tho :p

Shake that healthy butt.

maskedmelon
01-28-2019, 10:05 AM

i agree with all this (especially focusing on toxic emissions) except maybe the part that we are pyrogens giving the planet a "fever". From our perspective that is a potentially valid claim because a warming planet could make things difficult for modern man, but it could be better for the planet and life in general. yeah, some species unable to adapt will be lost, but many more will thrive and/or emerge ^^ we may wipeout humanity by warming the globe, but well hardly damage the planet or impede life in general. This may sound like a retraded distinction, but I think it is worth addressing because of its own mplications ^^