PDA

View Full Version : <Ark of Luminance>

Rooj
04-02-2011, 03:22 AM
Brand new guild here looking to grow and evolve.

I started on this server at the beginning of February this year, and was astonished by how many players were running around without guild tags. Community is important, so I wondered what the problem was. I notice that there are actually not that many guilds to choose from. Some guilds are composed of just a few close friends who don't want to invite others. Then there are the raiding guilds, which probably won't do a whole lot for low level players.

I'd like to change this and add a guild to the list by inviting players to join <Ark of Luminance>. Anyone is welcome of course, but I will mostly be directing recruitment towards lower level players for now. It's nice when a guild starts this way and grows together into something greater - a strong, close, friendly environment where people enjoy themselves and the content, without making a job out of the game.

Any playstyle is welcome here, whether you are a casual player or one who plays all day. I do expect members to abide by the server rules set by the developers and to also respect other players, guilds, and their camps. As I said before, community is important. I enjoy spending time helping people, and hopefully the guild will attract folks with similar goals and views.

Post here, send me a private message, or send a /tell to Mildaurion for an invitation. 8)

Take care and see you in game!

Tasslehofp99
04-03-2011, 04:13 AM
/guildwar