Squire
12-23-2018, 06:14 PM
pls

JayDee
12-23-2018, 11:21 PM
dew it

tsuchang
12-24-2018, 01:40 AM
did it. uninstalled all of it and gave away the game discs.
Bye yall.

Hangerbaby
12-24-2018, 02:59 PM
I understand the arguments for not wiping the server, but shit I'd even put money in to a kickstarter to fund a new red server.

I feel like after all the GM fuckery, the duping, the blatant boxing, etc. that it is imperative that red be either shut down permanently or relaunched fresh.

Of course Rogean and Sirken have been saying for years that it will *never* happen so I will just play blue and sob alone remembering the good old days of red

Ignight
12-25-2018, 12:49 AM
I understand the arguments for not wiping the server, but shit I'd even put money in to a kickstarter to fund a new red server.

Donate to Rise of Zek?

I feel like after all the GM fuckery, the duping, the blatant boxing, etc. that it is imperative that red be either shut down permanently or relaunched fresh.

Play on Rise of Zek?

Of course Rogean and Sirken have been saying for years that it will *never* happen so I will just play blue and sob alone remembering the good old days of red

People have been posting "Wipe it clean" threads for years...here's one on Nov 28th, 2011. What's the date today? LOL! Be sure and hold your breath.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55981

Hangerbaby
12-25-2018, 12:51 AM
Lol look at this pathetic nerd digging up old threads

Ignight
12-25-2018, 12:54 AM

U mad? Sound mad. Just sayin.

Tassador
12-25-2018, 09:36 AM

We got free eq for a very long time and can never repay rogean and staff for that. Ultimately, it’s their decision to wipe and it would bring lots of new blood to the server, but it won’t be sustainable like blue in the end.

You can’t really worry about people pulling 2011 threads on Christmas Eve.

Merry Christmas! Hope you continue to enjoy blue and support Rogean project.

aaezil
12-25-2018, 09:58 AM
Would be the best thing for it, really. Like putting down a sick dog.

Ignight
12-25-2018, 10:44 AM
Would be the best thing for it, really. Like putting down a sick dog.

I like R99 just the way it is. Even a bunch of RoZ players seem to be returning.

Hangerbaby
12-25-2018, 11:43 AM
We got free eq for a very long time and can never repay rogean and staff for that. Ultimately, it’s their decision to wipe and it would bring lots of new blood to the server, but it won’t be sustainable like blue in the end.

You can’t really worry about people pulling 2011 threads on Christmas Eve.

Merry Christmas! Hope you continue to enjoy blue and support Rogean project.

Red died because of staff issues (corruption, favoritism) and guild drama. Also doesn't help that the top tier folks on red are the absolute lowest tier of human being on the planet and that's what the staff had to deal with

Ignight
12-25-2018, 01:14 PM
Red died because of staff issues (corruption, favoritism) and guild drama. Also doesn't help that the top tier folks on red are the absolute lowest tier of human being on the planet and that's what the staff had to deal with

If you feel that way, why stay?

Nirgon
12-25-2018, 02:29 PM
I think it has become obvious if we want a wipe we have to eradicate daybreak somehow

Ignight
12-25-2018, 05:21 PM
I think it has become obvious if we want a wipe we have to eradicate daybreak somehow

Or get Rogean to bring Hillary Clinton on staff. I hear she's good at wiping servers.

Irulan
12-26-2018, 01:37 AM
Or get Rogean to bring Hillary Clinton on staff. I hear she's good at wiping servers.

^^^ mad (obsessed) on Xmas lol.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1321122&highlight=wipe+clean+2014#post1321122

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147514

R. I. P. EVERQUEST PEEEEVEEEPEEEE

Ignight
12-26-2018, 06:26 AM
^^^ mad (obsessed) on Xmas lol.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1321122&highlight=wipe+clean+2014#post1321122

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147514

R. I. P. EVERQUEST PEEEEVEEEPEEEE

Nah. Not mad. Just offering my support for those long awaiting the impossible.

Btw. I don't celibrate Xmas as I m not Christian.

Irulan
12-26-2018, 08:34 AM
Extra mad (lol)

I wouldn't come back to this server anyways. Its just fun and hopeful trolling to get it wiped clean.

Ignight
12-26-2018, 09:32 AM
Extra mad (lol)

I wouldn't come back to this server anyways. Its just fun and hopeful trolling to get it wiped clean.

I wish you the best with that "extra mad" thing. I couldn't be happier with the fact that players, such as yourself and others, are limited to the forums and nothing more.

Happy Holidays!

Best "gift" ever is knowing forum trolls will remain only that.

kotton05
12-26-2018, 10:35 AM
I’d like a side of French cries with some extra mad please

Tassador
12-26-2018, 10:43 AM
Dude gets griefed off by lulz and owned by azurerunzerolevels in fq. This guy is a mild hot sauce and charmin two ply kind of soft.

Ignight
12-26-2018, 02:21 PM
I’d like a side of French cries with some extra mad please

Fries from where? It matters.

Ignight
12-26-2018, 07:49 PM
How long do we have to wait?

https://i.imgur.com/gCpO3ZX.gif

Rick Sanchez
12-27-2018, 06:34 PM
He's like herpes, just keeps coming back.

Tassador
12-27-2018, 08:57 PM
My iq is super low cause I can’t stand rick and morty or that bob burger shit. I just like watching guys slam a jam the ball in the hoop or run really fast to the end zone.

aaezil
12-27-2018, 09:28 PM
Bobs burgers best cartoon in decades

Bazia
12-28-2018, 06:21 PM
wiping it clean isn't happening, revert all rule changes to launch please including the removal of npc assist and exp loss

there would be population tomorrow and daybreak wouldn't care

Amyas
12-28-2018, 06:43 PM
No

Tassador
12-28-2018, 08:05 PM
Man I had fun going 87-0 on a dark elf rogue with literally no kills on a good or geared player.

Ignight
12-29-2018, 10:13 AM
wiping it clean isn't happening, revert all rule changes to launch please including the removal of npc assist and exp loss

there would be population tomorrow and daybreak wouldn't care

"Rules" broke R99? I thought it was Tune. :confused:

Smedy
12-29-2018, 02:33 PM
if you really want a wipe contact daybreak and let them know whats going on behind the scenes and put some pressure on this project, the blue cash cow is to valuable for them to even risk resetting red99 as it could cause rumor waves that a "new server has opened" and it could shut down the entire project due to the deal they have with daybreak that they wont open any new servers. You could say resetting red is not technically opening a new server but they are not willing to risk it

Also the "open source" of project 1999 has absolutely zero intentions of sharing the collaborative work of 100+ people and contributors to make others take value of whats suppose to be open source.

As a community we could wipe red99, everyone agrees to delete their characters and not to enter kunark for 6 months... yeah it's not going to happen

Tassador
12-29-2018, 02:45 PM
In my opinion it’s pretty simple. Rogean server, he blessed us with multiple years of high quality eq pvp not some shit roz experience. Let him do what he feels is what’s best for him. It’s not rocket science guys you don’t tell people how to do their shit. Especially when they are pretty fucking good at it.

I do not know the appeal of blue but look a thousand on everyday on a velious Locked server. Why mess up a good thing for so many to appease so few that will just leave after a while cause it’s the natural course to do. Play the game progress and pvp then leave.

Beastro
01-12-2019, 12:02 AM
if you really want a wipe contact daybreak and let them know whats going on behind the scenes and put some pressure on this project, the blue cash cow is to valuable for them to even risk resetting red99 as it could cause rumor waves that a "new server has opened" and it could shut down the entire project due to the deal they have with daybreak that they wont open any new servers. You could say resetting red is not technically opening a new server but they are not willing to risk it

Also the "open source" of project 1999 has absolutely zero intentions of sharing the collaborative work of 100+ people and contributors to make others take value of whats suppose to be open source.

As a community we could wipe red99, everyone agrees to delete their characters and not to enter kunark for 6 months... yeah it's not going to happen

How much of the old mentality is still around?

If it is, then there is no hope. It would just be the same of VZTZ rush where a guild wins and everyone else goes back to demanding a wipe.

The only hope would be if enough of the old filth are gone that a PK emu server could return to the days of VZTZ before the guild wars to dethrone Heresy wound up burning Garage Box down.

Swish2
01-12-2019, 12:44 AM
Play the game progress and pvp then leave.

Don't forget to stick around for years afterwards on the forums like Tassador bashing anyone who makes a thread. Not sure what caused the salt but I don't think you quit on good terms with other people, amirite?

Ignight
01-12-2019, 06:54 AM

Sounds like extortion?

Tassador
01-12-2019, 10:53 AM
Don't forget to stick around for years afterwards on the forums like Tassador bashing anyone who makes a thread. Not sure what caused the salt but I don't think you quit on good terms with other people, amirite?

I was on great terms but agree with the first part don’t stick around the forums.

Swish2 :)