Mead
12-19-2018, 11:06 PM
https://youtu.be/lStRqLokyEY?t=91

Bardp1999
12-19-2018, 11:10 PM
I watched more of that than I care to admit

JurisDictum
12-20-2018, 12:04 AM
So 80% of women want 20% of men...too bad for them. They mostly just get the best they can and now and again a really hot guy comes along and takes advantage of them for awhile. That's life -- unless you happen to be relatively emotionally stable beautiful young woman from a good family -- top 1-20% women. They get to wed the top 20% of men just like they want.

I miss the part where it is somehow feminism's fault that your on your computer all night avoiding social situations and complaining about not getting laid.

Its mostly lack of economic opportunity makes it harder for guys to spend money to get laid. That's the real problem.

Keep in mind, men and women all have many different ways of rating "top 20%." For some women that might be a jock with a decent body and any old job. For some it might be a guy that is together financially from a young age. Some only like charming smart guys, others like bikers.

Same with men.

Wonkie
12-20-2018, 12:22 AM
its a fruity loop. you feel bad sometimes so you create all this nonsense to make it someone elses fault, usually feeeemales.

everyone is unhappy in some way get over yourself dingus.

Irulan
12-20-2018, 02:08 AM
Good probability I am going to suck this nice guys dick, and he's not an alpha.

Maybe try and be nice more?

ScaringChildren
12-20-2018, 09:05 AM
You don't have to be an Alpha, just don't be a bitch.

LulzSeŠt
12-20-2018, 09:12 AM
(sorry you didn’t get laid)

Ahldagor
12-20-2018, 09:17 AM
You don't have to be an Alpha, just don't be a bitch.

That and realistic expectations.

maskedmelon
12-20-2018, 09:51 AM
lotta thoughts here:

sounds like an issue of availability bias

incels of today need only look to incels of yesteryear for whom to blame for their present predicament

this is the sort of pathological thought that leads to collectivist garbage liek marxism?

will admit though that birth control has short-circuited evolutionary wiring in both males and females upon which society is built. birth control has been a tremendous boon to individuals though and is not solely at fault.

the greater contributor is that we've failed to replace traditional accountability mechanisms and behavioral regulators with modern ones. most people simply lack the discipline to refrain from indulging in delightful things. the consequences at present are insufficient deterrent, so we get single motherhood rates of 25-75% depending on the demographic.

Ahldagor
12-20-2018, 10:14 AM
lotta thoughts here:

sounds like an issue of availability bias

incels of today need only look to incels of yesteryear for whom to blame for their present predicament

this is the sort of pathological thought that leads to collectivist garbage liek marxism?

will admit though that birth control has short-circuited evolutionary wiring in both males and females upon which society is built. birth control has been a tremendous boon to individuals though and is not solely at fault.

the greater contributor is that we've failed to replace traditional accountability mechanisms and behavioral regulators with modern ones. most people simply lack the discipline to refrain from indulging in delightful things. the consequences at present are insufficient deterrent, so we get single motherhood rates of 25-75% depending on the demographic.

Compared the data of single mothers to areas that promote abstinance only sexual education?

maskedmelon
12-20-2018, 10:20 AM
Compared the data of single mothers to areas that promote abstinance only sexual education?

yeah, abstinence only is no good and not something i would advocate.

Tethler
12-20-2018, 11:44 AM
I watch 0 youtube links posted in the p99 forums.

ScaringChildren
12-20-2018, 11:45 AM
It's easy to get laid.

However, you have to try. There's effort involved.

Of course you won't get laid if you shut yourself inside and play MMOs for 18 hours a day.

Brad Pitt couldn't get laid living like that.

Ahldagor
12-20-2018, 12:08 PM
It's easy to get laid.

However, you have to try. There's effort involved.

Of course you won't get laid if you shut yourself inside and play MMOs for 18 hours a day.

Brad Pitt couldn't get laid living like that.

Think they have an unadmitted or diagnosed social anxiety affliction? I think they're just weaklings, deep down, who don't know that a good ass is better than big tits.

feniin
12-20-2018, 01:07 PM

JurisDictum
12-20-2018, 02:23 PM

The video starts out by explaining that men have a hard time meeting the standard image of a eligible young man projected in our capitalist media. Only the top 20% of men look like anything the free-market capitalist media projects.

Therefore, women gravitate toward that top 20% -- who are often assholes -- because they are programed by our capitalist media to value inherited wealth and potential earnings over other values.

So this leaves a lot of young men hopeless when it comes to attracting women...the top 20% of women of course...

The only part I added in was the unstated premises of capitalism that flew right over the author of the video's head. And also the important tidbit about men being the exact same as women (desiring the top 20%).

He then argues that marxism, leftism, and feminism is to blame of course. Doesn't seem to even consider that the economy might be some of the reason more and more young men are wasting their life on video games rather than increasingly non-existant careers...We aren't boomers, we can't just make a ton of money working a factory or becoming a "consultant."

It then paints some rosy picture about how happy everyone would be if we were all a bunch of regressive 50s conformists. Muslims say shit like this. We all need to be devout and follow pointless edicate or no one is ever happy. EVERYONE (that matters) will be happy once they do --

What a stupid argument.

feniin
12-20-2018, 02:27 PM
The video starts out by explaining that men have a hard time meeting the standard image of a eligible young man projected in our capitalist media. Only the top 20% of men look like anything the free-market capitalist media projects.

Therefore, women gravitate toward that top 20% -- who are often assholes -- because they are programed by our capitalist media to value inherited wealth and potential earnings over other values.

So this leaves a lot of young men hopeless when it comes to attracting women...the top 20% of women of course...

The only part I added in was the unstated premises of capitalism that flew right over the author of the video's head. And also the important tidbit about men being the exact same as women (desiring the top 20%).

He then argues that marxism, leftism, and feminism is to blame of course. Doesn't seem to even consider that the economy might be some of the reason more and more young men are wasting their life on video games rather than increasingly non-existant careers...We aren't boomers, we can't just make a ton of money working a factory or becoming a "consultant."

It then paints some rosy picture about how happy everyone would be if we were all a bunch of regressive 50s conformists. Muslims say shit like this. We all need to be devout and follow pointless edicate or no one is ever happy. EVERYONE (that matters) will be happy once they do --

What a stupid argument.
https://i.imgur.com/ZnenxCI.jpg

Throndor
12-20-2018, 02:49 PM
Throndor will chime in on this one, because he feels it was posted primarily to bait him into a response.

The null hypothesis is true.

Don't complain about not winning the game, when you're refusing to even play the game.

Get off your fatass, lift regularly. Meditate and find your inner strength. The rest will come in time.

FYI, getting off your fatass and getting yourself back into the best shape of your life also makes huge strides in remedying the american "healthcare crisis". As in, you don't need to undergo as many cost-intensive healthcare "remedies" if you're not a fatass landwhale.

Likewise, when you DO get back into shape, be selective, because that basic bitch with an exhaustive laundry list of checkboxes you need to meet to date her is fucking delusional to think that if you meet all those requirements, you'd be willing to date her basic ass.

/thread

Throndor
12-20-2018, 03:12 PM

What a stupid argument.

Marxist drivel.

Please explain, how in native american communal societies, devoid of complex heirarchies and money systems, women still gravitated towards wanting to fuck the most physically assertive and or socially powerful men?

Hierarchies have been around for a helluvalot longer than "capitalism". The universe itself is a dualistic universe of energy and matter, light and dark, predator and prey.

The only place "equality" exists in the (super)natural world is in the singularity from whence all came. Figure that out, hone in on the intewovenality of all spiritualities, and understand that equality can never be acheived in an unequal universe. You didnt come here to bring heaven with you. You came here to experience difference firsthand, comrade.

misterbonkers
12-20-2018, 03:22 PM
he who desires but acts not, breeds pestilence

Ahldagor
12-20-2018, 03:23 PM

Blake in this bitch!

Wonkie
12-20-2018, 03:24 PM
yall gonna make me immanetize the eschaton up in here(up in here)

Throndor
12-20-2018, 03:25 PM

Exactly.

I would go even further, so as to conjoin my last two posts with this one.

The reason why agnostic athiests insist on trying to make this plane a plane of "equality" is that in denying that unity awaits us in the afterlife, theyre left with no other avenue but to try to realize it on this plane; a plane where it is intentionally designed NOT to exist.

Throndor
12-20-2018, 03:28 PM
If you take 100$ and split it up equally between a compulsive materialist, and a disciplined minimalist, how long does it take before you have to split the latter's remaining sum in half to make it equal again?

Throndor
12-20-2018, 03:33 PM
If "god" wills us both into existence in this world with equal muscularity, and you decide to sit on your ass playing video games and jerking off all day, whilst i exercise regularly...how long before youre asking god to give you more muscles so that we're equally muscular again?

misterbonkers
12-20-2018, 03:36 PM
Blake in this bitch!

heard it in a video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JcD_2abyZU) while adding a game to my steam wishlist, lol

Throndor
12-20-2018, 03:40 PM
yall gonna make me immanetize the eschaton up in here(up in here)

Do you even understand "gnosticism" outside of the deluded version of "christian gnosticism"?

True gnosticism is belief in there being a truth concealed in the interwovenality of all religions. Its much more akin to Campbell-esque insights, rather than satanism, which attempts to invert the old testament as yet another attempt to hijack the sliver of truth revealed by JC, and Moses.

All "religion" is merely a hijacking of the truth they all, at one point, were given a sliver of insight into, but failed to fully integrate and understand.

Wonkie
12-20-2018, 03:43 PM
Do you even understand "gnosticism" outside of the deluded version of "christian gnosticism"?

True gnosticism is belief in there being a truth concealed in the interwovenality of all religions. Its much more akin to Campbell-esque insights, rather than satanism, which attempts to invert the old testament as yet another attempt to hijack the sliver of truth revealed by JC, and Moses.

All "religion" is merely a hijacking of the truth they all, at one point, were given a sliver of insight into, but failed to fully integrate and understand.

my pikachu is the strongest

misterbonkers
12-20-2018, 03:44 PM
nice to see mr. p back on his bullshit

Throndor
12-20-2018, 03:45 PM
my pikachu is the strongest

Right on bruh. This is precisely why everything is viewed purely though the sexual lens for you. When you deny the immaterial, all that remains is the material, and thus it all desce lnds to the root of the material; physicality.

By all means, carry on kicking and screaming about the world not being what you "think" it "should" be. Im sure the nature of the universe is going to up and change, just because you willed it to, without any action whatsoever.

*eyeroll*

Wonkie
12-20-2018, 03:52 PM
Right on bruh. This is precisely why everything is viewed purely though the sexual lens for you. When you deny the immaterial, all that remains is the material, and thus it all desce lnds to the root of the material; physicality.

By all means, carry on kicking and screaming about the world not being what you "think" it "should" be. Im sure the nature of the universe is going to up and change, just because you willed it to, without any action whatsoever.

*eyeroll*

:rolleyes:

Throndor
12-20-2018, 03:56 PM
Do you care to debate? I believe i have positted 3 questiond for you marxists to resolve before this discussion can continue. Im waiting.

misterbonkers
12-20-2018, 04:00 PM
Do you care to debate? I believe i have positted 3 questiond for you marxists to resolve before this discussion can continue. Im waiting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4pxtiLR928

Throndor
12-20-2018, 04:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4pxtiLR928

Nice sidebust. But i believe the first question is directed at Dictum; who is making the claim that women want to fuck the top 20% because of capitalism.

If its because of capitalism, then how did the anomaly exist before capitalism, even in societies that were inherently communal?

Throndor
12-20-2018, 04:12 PM
J, we're in agreement, at least causually, dont answer the question for them.

How did native american cultures have a disparity in some tribesmen having multiple wives, and others having to accept a relegated role of transvestism if women gravitating toward the men demonstrating social and or physical apex characteristics is a product of capitalist society?

Capitalism was a completely foreign concept to these almost entirely communal tribes. How does marxist theory account for this anomaly?

In response to your last sentence, J, what makes you think true Artificial Intelligence would side with Marxist theory? The theory, itself, is absolutely riddled with contradictions.

How would the AI establish "equality" when some people are more compulsive and wasteful than others? Why would AI side with the more wasteful, compulsive sects? That would go against the efficiency imperative, would it not?

It seems to me, anyone claiming to be a Marxist AND a critical thinker, must abandon Marxist theory, because it fails the critical analysis all over the place. So much for the smart ones, angle. I think it more aptly fits the "retarded ones" angle, with "smart ones" lumped into it merely as a means of undeservedly taking from others what they've failed to earn for themselves (be it POWER, MONEY, or Social Prestige).

JurisDictum
12-20-2018, 04:16 PM
Marxist drivel.

Please explain, how in native american communal societies, devoid of complex heirarchies and money systems, women still gravitated towards wanting to fuck the most physically assertive and or socially powerful men?

Explain to me how a system "devoid of Heirarchies" still favors men on top of the heirarchy eh?

In nature. The bigger, stronger and scarier men are the naturally dominate force. However, that is a brutal world that doesn't last long, because all men get old. So they usually set up some kind of social heirarchy that favors old men rather than young men.

So tribal cultures are usually what we call "chiefdoms" where a patriarchial leader usually runs things.

Native Americans didn't think men should farm. So the wealth was kept with women. Women preferred big strong sexy guys that were good at hunting/fighting and other men were impressed with/scared of. For a similar reason that guys like nice asses. And just like today, people do a lot of compromising in the real world.

This is also how it worked in Europe for awhile (besides maybe the females doing the farming bit). Then it evolved into Feudalism -- some of those chiefs inevitably become kings that set up a system of nobels to maintain control over an expanding kingdom...eventually empire in some cases.

Then Capitalism came along and marketed to women how nice it is to have modern gadgets and comforts purchased for you by men.

Men that can do this for women at a high rate are the top 20%

Throndor thinks hes full of useful advice on how to get up to the top 20%...and doesn't completely seem to realize that's not what were talking about.

But that's common for conservatives when confronted with how poor their ideas have performed since Reagan.

Nexii
12-20-2018, 04:19 PM
Ya'll think too much. Just get the best mate you can and settle for nothing less.

Throndor
12-20-2018, 04:26 PM
Explain to me how a system "devoid of Heirarchies" still favors men on top of the heirarchy eh?

In nature. The bigger, stronger and scarier men are the naturally dominate force. However, that is a brutal world that doesn't last long, because all men get old. So they usually set up some kind of social heirarchy that favors old men rather than young men.

So tribal cultures are usually what we call "chiefdoms" where a patriarchial leader usually runs things.

Native Americans didn't think men should farm. So the wealth was kept with women. Women preferred big strong sexy guys that were good at hunting/fighting and other men were impressed with/scared of. For a similar reason that guys like nice asses. And just like today, people do a lot of compromising in the real world.

This is also how it worked in Europe for awhile (besides maybe the females doing the farming bit). Then it evolved into Feudalism -- some of those chiefs inevitably become kings that set up a system of nobels to maintain control over an expanding kingdom...eventually empire in some cases.

Then Capitalism came along and marketed to women how nice it is to have modern gadgets and comforts purchased for you by men.

Men that can do this for women at a high rate are the top 20%

Throndor thinks hes full of useful advice on how to get up to the top 20%...and doesn't completely seem to realize that's not what were talking about.

But that's common for conservatives when confronted with how poor their ideas have performed since Reagan.

You're moving the goalposts.

In your prior post, you placed the blame squarely on the shoulders of "Capitalism" you cannot transmute this statement to mean "all non communism isms". That is the definition of moving the goalposts. Please stay within the confines of your own assertions.

Now, if there is 100$, and we split it equitably at 50$ each.....you're compulsive and wasteful and you blow your money 30 seconds later, whilst I am disciplined and minimalist and only use my money for sustenance leaving me 45$ at the end of the day, how can we be "equal" tomorrow? Do we need to split it in half again since there's technically no "difference" between us and the equation must always be balanced?

ScaringChildren
12-20-2018, 04:27 PM
it's a fuck or be fucked world out there...

that's why I go on the offensive and use as many bodies as my dirty cum rags as possible

rollin5k
12-20-2018, 04:29 PM
Rich dudes get the boring ladies imo

ScaringChildren
12-20-2018, 04:33 PM
There needs to be a feature that automatically puts anyone on ignore who uses the term "marxist" on an internet message board. And by ignore, I mean they get cancer and die.

And now I'm hoping the quotation marks protect me from cancer...

MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST MARXIST

rollin5k
12-20-2018, 04:34 PM
Censorship ideals *dreamy eyes*

Wonkie
12-20-2018, 04:35 PM
Ya'll think too much. Just get the best mate you can and settle for nothing less.

quality over quantity on both. a lot of this thread is just a dude jacking off in public. don't encourage him.

Throndor
12-20-2018, 04:35 PM
Conversely, if the "equality" program is prohibited from routinely redistributing wealth, power, and prestige, than is not the only way to accomplish this to reduce the benefits benevolently extended by the program to the lowest common denominator? I.e everyone gets the same amount of "stuff" as the most mininalistic and self disciplined person? If thats the case, how is this not "oppressive" to those that have a natural inclination to desire and/or consume more?

Throndor
12-20-2018, 04:37 PM
Or are we talking about an unlimited buffet table where everyone can have as much power prestige and money as their hearts desire? Explain.

Throndor
12-20-2018, 04:37 PM
Im trying to understand you, but it just does not compute. Please break it down for me. For the party of "science", i find it hard to understand how we can so easily dismiss Malthusian economics, because the only way in which "Marxism" can exist is if the supply of Money, Power, and Prestige is unlimited (and then in that case, we're not talking about reality, now are we?)

JurisDictum
12-20-2018, 04:41 PM
You're moving the goalposts.

In your prior post, you placed the blame squarely on the shoulders of "Capitalism" you cannot transmute this statement to mean "all non communism isms". That is the definition of moving the goalposts. Please stay within the confines of your own assertions.

Now, if there is 100$, and we split it equitably at 50$ each.....you're compulsive and wasteful and you blow your money 30 seconds later, whilst I am disciplined and minimalist and only use my money for sustenance leaving me 45$ at the end of the day, how can we be "equal" tomorrow? Do we need to split it in half again since there's technically no "difference" between us and the equation must always be balanced?

IDK what the hell you're talking about.

But My original post is objective fact. We are currently living in a capitalist system with a capitalist media that enviably sells a capitalist image of success to men and women alike.

In yet the alt right wants to blame feminists (a capitalist creation partially), marxists, probably mexicans and other boogie men for capitalism not working for them.

You yourself blame them for not being capitalist minded enough and pulling themselves up by their boot straps. The American people just need to live up to capitalism and it will be fine!

And by Capitalism -- to be clear -- I'm not talking about German capitalism or Northern European capitalism etc...I'm talking American "Liberal Market Economy" Capitalism.

I think it is more likely that American Capitalism sells this idea to women that they all deserve a upper middle class lifestyle. At the same time, that lifestyle is objectively getting harder and harder to obtain. Entry level jobs are particularly hard to get for new graduates. They pay more poorly these days and it takes longer to compete with a wider field for a few well paid jobs.

So this creates a sense of hopelessness in some young men. Probably the ones that aren't naturally attractive so need money and social success for any self confidence at all.

Throndor
12-20-2018, 04:43 PM
IDK what the hell you're talking about.

But My original post is objective fact.

Your first statement is correct.

Your second statement is a lie.

If you're going to go on a Marxist rant, conjuring boogeyman after these first two statements, i'm not going to read that shit. First, you have to prove Marxist theory to be true. So far you've done everything you can to dodge that challenge. How can you have a "Fair" system of "Equal output" when the inputs are not equitable, and the supply is limited?

JurisDictum
12-20-2018, 04:52 PM
First, you have to prove Marxist theory to be true. So far you've done everything you can to dodge that challenge. How can you have a "Fair" system of "Equal output" when the inputs are not equitable, and the supply is limited?

Why the hell do I have to go into any of this?

No I do not have to "prove Marxism is true" to make an observation about our media being capitalist and men falling short of the projected image of success.

Throndor
12-20-2018, 04:57 PM
If you intend for your critique to be actionable then, yes, you do. If you intend them to be the words of a semi-educated dolt being cast out into the nether, then sure, whatever.

Nexii
12-20-2018, 05:02 PM
quality over quantity on both. a lot of this thread is just a dude jacking off in public. don't encourage him.

Yea being argumentative = incel status. Women don't want a guy who's going to be confrontational on banal talking points

Throndor
12-20-2018, 05:04 PM
Yea being argumentative = incel status. Women don't want a guy who's going to be confrontational on banal talking points

That's why i get my kix on route 66, baby ;)

The only reason why I express the reals, here, is because I relate with a lot of you. I'm hoping that some of you, any of you, take my advise to heart instead of continuing to blame the world for where you (I) are (was). After all, we've had many years enjoying this great game together, have we not?

I'd like for all of us to parlay our EQ successes, into real life ones. But maybe I'm just being a fool to think I can lead a horse to water, AND make them drink it too.

I can tell you one thing for certain. Continuing to do the same thing, and running down the same old paths, is NOT going to lead to new destinations. I know i may be somewhat crazy, but <<<<<<<THIS is the definition of crazy expectations.

misterbonkers
12-20-2018, 05:10 PM
i started playing this game in may of this year, i didn't play this game beyond a level 15 shaman back when kunark was live. hope this helps, mr. p

Wonkie
12-20-2018, 05:21 PM
That's why i get my kix on route 66, baby ;)

The only reason why I express the reals, here, is because I relate with a lot of you. I'm hoping that some of you, any of you, take my advise to heart instead of continuing to blame the world for where you (I) are (was). After all, we've had many years enjoying this great game together, have we not?

I'd like for all of us to parlay our EQ successes, into real life ones. But maybe I'm just being a fool to think I can lead a horse to water, AND make them drink it too.

I can tell you one thing for certain. Continuing to do the same thing, and running down the same old paths, is NOT going to lead to new destinations. I know i may be somewhat crazy, but <<<<<<<THIS is the definition of crazy expectations.

has anyone ever told you you're an annoying retard

Throndor
12-20-2018, 05:27 PM
has anyone ever told you you're an annoying retard

pot. meet kettle. That feeling your feeling is "cognitive dissonance". Accept reality.

Wonkie
12-20-2018, 05:32 PM
pot. meet kettle. That feeling your feeling is "cognitive dissonance". Accept reality.

as they say, "it takes one to know one" :)

Throndor
12-20-2018, 05:38 PM
In a Marxist Utopia, in order to prevent the accumulation of wealth, power, and prestige, what is the proper time interval for redistribution sub-routines, in order to ensure "equality". Daily? Weekly? Monthly? Annually?

Or is it 1 "equal" lifetime disbursement, and if you piss it away in one shot that's on you? Exactly how do we continuously "realize" the communist manifesto while simultaneously accepting the reality of Malthusian economics?

On the note of THIS topic's theme....do we consider women to be objects subject to distribution as well, or conversely, men?

Ahldagor
12-20-2018, 05:46 PM
a lot of this thread is just a dude jacking off in public. don't encourage him.

Throndor
12-20-2018, 05:53 PM
That's because you can't handle the reality of your short-sighted conjecture.

I'm attempting to humor you and pontificate on exactly what this brave new world of equality would be like, and reconcile that to reality. Please humor me with an actual response, since you're so vehemently arguing FOR "IT".

For Clarity, I'm just asking you to define and clarify what "IT" is.

Why is that so difficult for you to articulate?

Wonkie
12-20-2018, 06:02 PM
daddy decided to visit me on Christmas

very cool hope he'll be nice (and maybe gentle!)

Throndor
12-20-2018, 06:03 PM

Made my list, checked it twice, and everyone can see who's naughty and nice.

You made the nice list, J. I believe the gift has been delivered.

maskedmelon
12-20-2018, 06:06 PM
everybody gets their own mudhut, a personal saltlick and unlimited access to communal famine.

Throndor
12-20-2018, 06:16 PM
everybody gets their own mudhut, a personal saltlick and unlimited access to communal famine.

Do i have to DO anything to accomplish this dream, or does "Woulshing" and voting accordingly suffice (wishing it should/would)?

rollin5k
12-20-2018, 06:24 PM
I thought incel was like meme thing not tangible world

misterbonkers
12-20-2018, 06:28 PM

grats on the sex

wielding female privilege in incel thread is galaxy brain stuff

misterbonkers
12-20-2018, 07:27 PM
ill fuck u in some civ 5 tonight if you want

but i know you'll hand me key instead

cuz you're a good boy.

yes ma'am :o

Bardp1999
12-20-2018, 07:57 PM
(sorry you didn’t get laid)

Nexii
12-20-2018, 09:13 PM
I'm naughty and nice, what do I get?

Wonkie
12-20-2018, 09:14 PM
I'm naughty and nice, what do I get?

neutered

Nexii
12-20-2018, 09:15 PM
neutered

Oh the irony there (GRS)

Wonkie
12-21-2018, 12:25 AM
https://i.imgur.com/noU6rq5.jpg

mickmoranis
12-21-2018, 12:35 AM
Democratic Socialism

https://i.imgur.com/SVh3MKT.png

feniin
12-21-2018, 03:23 AM
Sorry she didn't want to have sex with you/doesn't know you exist.

Ahldagor
12-21-2018, 09:04 AM
https://i.imgur.com/noU6rq5.jpg

Lol

Irulan
12-21-2018, 10:35 AM
I didn't read.

maskedmelon
12-21-2018, 10:44 AM
Do i have to DO anything to accomplish this dream, or does "Woulshing" and voting accordingly suffice (wishing it should/would)?

do as little as possible, grow embittered, lust after the good fortune of your neighbors, blame them for your own wretchedness and rise to the call of similarly tainted souls of broken mind and spirit when the time comes to claim your vengeance.

JurisDictum
12-21-2018, 11:43 AM
Democratic Socialism

https://i.imgur.com/SVh3MKT.png

IDK mick,

To me it seems like someone from a shit background (in our capitalist society -- you blame marxism for their plight) that has kids at 20 without a stable partner, doesn't have to be the end of human civilization.

That's kind of choice.

To me, the problem we should rounding up -- if were just going to go prescribing death to certain people "to teach them a lesson" (lol?)

Maybe we should round up liars and dushonest people. I mean their the problem right? there the reason you cant just trust wtf people say and trust them to act honoribly.

I think rounding up anyone proven to be dishonest and punishing them according to the degree of offense makes more sense. Their liars and theives anyway. It's against the law to fraud and lie under oath so don't give me that civil rights crap.

What's that? that sounds horrible? Oh that's right -- its important in conservatives mind to preserve people's right to lie cheat and steal for money (if done in a socially acceptable way). Thats something that doesn't need changed.

What needs changed is these god damn single mothers with a few kids having temerity to live!...Even the ones that prove to be a net benefit to the tax system in the long run -- fuck em. Its not worth the risk someone might actually get more money then they pay in!

Throndor
12-21-2018, 12:07 PM
I dont get mad at a dog for barking, but i've listened to quite a bit of critique about how alot of this family busting, and promoting of the "nobility" of single motherhood started as a concerted effort of using government subsidies to incentivize black women using black men as disposable sperm donors with the support of the welfare/child support system. Once proven successful in the black community, this effirt was then expanded to include the rest of us.

If we abolished child support, and withheld welfare stipends for only the most abject cases of need, such as widowing, or unavoidable incarceration, I think we could turn the trending phenomenon of single motherhood around, but why would the government do that?

From what I understand the government generally takes a rake of 2 to 3% on monthly child support withholding garnished for mothers. Sure, occasionally the law decides against and for the father in cases where extreme neglect can be proven, but by and large the feminine priveledge is still very much alive in our family court system, so I dont see this changing.

Furthermore, why would it change? Strong nuclear families are much more difficult to indoctrinate.

maskedmelon
12-21-2018, 12:32 PM
I dont get mad at a dog for barking, but i've listened to quite a bit of critique about how alot of this family busting, and promoting of the "nobility" of single motherhood started as a concerted effort of using government subsidies to incentivize black women using black men as disposable sperm donors with the support of the welfare/child support system. Once proven successful in the black community, this effirt was then expanded to include the rest of us.

If we abolished child support, and withheld welfare stipends for only the most abject cases of need, such as widowing, or unavoidable incarceration, I think we could turn the trending phenomenon of single motherhood around, but why would the government do that?

From what I understand the government generally takes a rake of 2 to 3% on monthly child support withholding garnished for mothers. Sure, occasionally the law decides against and for the father in cases where extreme neglect can be proven, but by and large the feminine priveledge is still very much alive in our family court system, so I dont see this changing.

Furthermore, why would it change? Strong nuclear families are much more difficult to indoctrinate.

im disinclined to ascribe terrible social policy to some sort of conspiracy. the issue of single-motherhood is a problem that is not easily solved. i think subsidizing it is morally wrong from an humanist perspective, but we don't want children starving either.

I seriously doubt that any woman is more inclined to behave irresponsibly because she
thinks the state will just take care of her. that's a silly argument. what is true though is that in the absence of state susbsidy there would be greater social pressure on women and more importantly men to behave responsibly. men are responsible for providing for their children and women are responsible for selecting responsible men to father their children.

Men and women are inherently irresponsible though, so what do we do? shame men and women for destructive behavior rather than exalting it and dismissing the consequences. social pressure needs to be amplified to a level that it provides sufficient deterrent or we end up the the dreary world of state-sponsored solutions, which ultimately demand surrender of liberties.

Throndor
12-21-2018, 12:53 PM
im disinclined to ascribe terrible social policy to some sort of conspiracy. the issue of single-motherhood is a problem that is not easily solved. i think subsidizing it is morally wrong from an humanist perspective, but we don't want children starving either.

I seriously doubt that any woman is more inclined to behave irresponsibly because she
thinks the state will just take care of her. that's a silly argument. what is true though is that in the absence of state susbsidy there would be greater social pressure on women and more importantly men to behave responsibly. men are responsible for providing for their children and women are responsible for selecting responsible men to father their children.

Men and women are inherently irresponsible though, so what do we do? shame men and women for destructive behavior rather than exalting it and dismissing the consequences. social pressure needs to be amplified to a level that it provides sufficient deterrent or we end up the the dreary world of state-sponsored solutions, which ultimately demand surrender of liberties.

Why is the government charging a 2 to 3% "rake" on child support withholdings? In doing so they have blurred the lines of impartiality, and incentivized themselves to award increasingly large sums in the form of child support awards.

maskedmelon
12-21-2018, 01:02 PM
Why is the government charging a 2 to 3% "rake" on child support withholdings? In doing so they have blurred the lines of impartiality, and incentivized themselves to award increasingly large sums in the form of child support awards.

not familiar with what you are talking about. how is the "rake" applied/implemented?

Madbad
12-21-2018, 01:03 PM

Holy fuck, an intelligent argument for conservatism!

Irulan
12-21-2018, 01:13 PM
MM has always frustrated me with their intelligence O.o

Throndor
12-21-2018, 01:22 PM
not familiar with what you are talking about. how is the "rake" applied/implemented?

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/child-support/get-started/child-support-fees

As we know, "fees" exist within a grey area of the law, in that approval to increase, or add on to them, does not require voter approval.

In california, traffic court violations have limits on the amounts that can be assessed on "fines". Increasing "fines" requires voter approval. To circumnavigate those pesky voters, California adds an exhaustive list of "fees" to each traffic fine assessed often ballooning the total amount due for an infraction to well over 100% higher than the base voter-approved "fine".

Furthermore, if the custodial parent ever finds themselves in a position where the noncustodial parent is unable to meet their child support obligations, thus amassing past due child support referred to as "arrears", and the custodial parent is forced to seek government assistance though TANF (welfare) the custodial parent must sign a legal document that transfers ownership of ALL arrears owed by the noncustodial parent to the state. This includes a non-compounding 10% post-additive interest account that is addressed after the principal arrear balance reaches 0$, so when the government takes ownership on the arrears they are literally making interest on the arrears as well as is the custodial parent if they avoid welfare and retain ownership of the arrears themselves.

Thus, the state has placed themselves in an advantageous position when it comes to policing child support obligationgs two-fold, because if the custodial parent is not making enough money AT THIS TIME to make ends meet, and they seek government assistance, they essentially must do so with the government leveraging their temporary need for assistance into a much longer lasting obligation to the state for recompense that often exceeds any temporary benefits received by the state.

Basically, you have to go full blown permanent loser to actually pull ahead on the "take".

Ive been trying to tell all of you guys for several days now, that your perceptions, while understandable, are not always correct.

By and large, the government is not out there benevolently bestowing prosperity on the downtrodden, theyre just taking our money and offering the bottom rung the bare minimum necessary to survive. If we gave them 100% of our money they would still just give all of us the bare minimum to survive in return. The savior the left is looking for does not reside within the ranks of the government.

Kaight
12-21-2018, 06:17 PM
You 👏🏻 are 👏🏻 not 👏🏻 entitled 👏🏻 to 👏🏻 sex 👏🏻 or 👏🏻 a 👏🏻 relationship 👏🏻 with 👏🏻 a 👏🏻 woman 👏🏻 simply 👏🏻 because 👏🏻 you 👏🏻 are 👏🏻 a 👏🏻 man.

Throndor
12-21-2018, 06:32 PM
Pleasant lies are often the most nefarious.

Amanita Phalloides is rumored to have rather sweet nectar.

By the time symptoms appear, it is often too late to save those foolish enough to imbibe them.

ScaringChildren
12-21-2018, 06:44 PM
You 👏🏻 are 👏🏻 not 👏🏻 entitled 👏🏻 to 👏🏻 sex 👏🏻 or 👏🏻 a 👏🏻 relationship 👏🏻 with 👏🏻 a 👏🏻 woman 👏🏻 simply 👏🏻 because 👏🏻 you 👏🏻 are 👏🏻 a 👏🏻 man.

If I call you "cute" enough times, you are legally obligated to sex me.

Welcome to Trump's America.

The incel shall inherit the earth.

*stares at Kaight while speed dialing attorney*

Wonkie
12-21-2018, 06:51 PM
one thing to remember when dating the tattooed is to wrap it up

mickmoranis
12-21-2018, 06:53 PM

lol this is exactly why there are incels now, women have become this.

ScaringChildren
12-21-2018, 07:00 PM
one thing to remember when dating the tattooed is to wrap it up

Is Kaight tattooed?

Gross.

Throndor
12-21-2018, 07:01 PM
Transactional sex is pretty lackluster. The proper response to "what do you do for work" is "what is the proper serving temperature of a pork roast".

Organic connection is the prize, building towers and insisting they be scaled to rescue the self imprisoned rapunzel is hardly a thougtful endeavor either.

Nexii
12-21-2018, 07:26 PM
Transactional sex is pretty lackluster. The proper response to "what do you do for work" is "what is the proper serving temperature of a pork roast".

Organic connection is the prize, building towers and insisting they be scaled to rescue the self imprisoned rapunzel is hardly a thougtful endeavor either.

Would ask any date what they do for work. It's a barometer for whether their life is in order or not.

For me, the scaling isn't so much a series of actions as discovering whether an interest has a certain way of being. A way that's passionate, creative, thoughtful, and kind. Honesty/respect above all though

Throndor
12-21-2018, 07:36 PM
Would ask any date what they do for work. It's a barometer for whether their life is in order or not.

For me, the scaling isn't so much a series of actions as discovering whether an interest has a certain way of being. A way that's passionate, creative, thoughtful, and kind. Honesty/respect above all though

Its important to delineate between verbal intercourse, and tinder adverts though.

In either regard, tact comes into play. One can derive the nature of the scoundrel at hand through inference far better than they can through interrogation, as im sure you are aware.

Throndor
12-21-2018, 07:41 PM
The beautiful lie is that youre perfect just way you are; perfection will meet you without agency.

The unspoken truth is that you should be doing everything you can to ensure you're worthy of its gifts, when personalized perfection comes knocking.

feniin
12-21-2018, 07:46 PM
The beautiful lie is that youre perfect just way you are; perfection will meet you without agency.

The unspoken truth is that you should be doing everything you can to ensure you're worthy of its gifts, when personalized perfection comes knocking.

Don't you ever slander the good word of Mister Rogers you monster.

Kaight
12-21-2018, 07:54 PM
Is Kaight tattooed?

Gross.

Omg like watch my streams JEEZ

Kaight
12-21-2018, 07:56 PM
lol this is exactly why there are incels now, women have become this.

Do you still claim NOT to be an incel? Lol

Mick is so desperate I’d bet thousands of dollars he’d lower himself to sleep with a libtard feminist such as myself

feniin
12-21-2018, 08:01 PM
Do you still claim NOT to be an incel? Lol

Mick is so desperate I’d bet thousands of dollars he’d lower himself to sleep with a libtard feminist such as myself

He'd be happy just to smell your hair. Dude has been red in the face yelling about how nice guys like him are always being ignored by the sluts that won't sleep with him.

Nexii
12-21-2018, 08:23 PM
Step 1 is to realize that dating/mating isn't an adversarial affair, even if it feels like it

ScaringChildren
12-21-2018, 08:34 PM
Omg like watch my streams JEEZ

I do, but I only last like 30 seconds because I instantly cum.

Kaight
12-21-2018, 08:46 PM
I do, but I only last like 30 seconds because I instantly cum.

Go grateful for my fans

Kaight
12-21-2018, 08:47 PM
Mick PM me for a lock of my hair. Christmas special only $5 + shipping/handling

TheSurgeon
12-21-2018, 08:49 PM
No. Step one is to realize that 30 minutes on Thursday night Tinder swipes have a 90% chance for Friday night dome.

Patriam1066
12-21-2018, 08:53 PM
No. Step one is to realize that 30 minutes on Thursday night Tinder swipes have a 90% chance for Friday night dome.

Lol’ed

Sounds like a good way to get herpes though tbh

TheSurgeon
12-21-2018, 08:54 PM
Lol’ed

Sounds like a good way to get herpes though tbh

Once you get over the stigma, they're just dick zits.

LulzSeŠt
12-21-2018, 09:30 PM
what's the matter anon, can't handle a stronk inDEPeNDent womyn?
https://i.imgur.com/8mKljlb.png

misterbonkers
12-21-2018, 10:10 PM

check PMs

mickmoranis
12-22-2018, 01:18 AM

As usual newfems selling their body via pms to minors on Snapchat so they can get it of working

misterbonkers
12-22-2018, 06:37 AM
reminded of an old video i watched and it never clicked before that this was a good explanation of and a part of what helped guide me away from the path of the incel

everything from the timestamp on is relevant and applicable to incel ideology https://youtu.be/_YtwPPsBKGQ?t=695

also dawned on me that waifuism was the prototype for incel stuff

ScaringChildren
12-22-2018, 08:09 AM
what's the matter anon, can't handle a stronk inDEPeNDent womyn?
https://i.imgur.com/8mKljlb.png

Rosie the Diabetic Feminist

ScaringChildren
12-22-2018, 08:15 AM
reminded of an old video i watched and it never clicked before that this was a good explanation of and a part of what helped guide me away from the path of the incel

everything from the timestamp on is relevant and applicable to incel ideology https://youtu.be/_YtwPPsBKGQ?t=695

You needed to be guided away from the path of the incel?

Didn't you realize that incels were weak nerds?

Whatever happened to our culture of nerd shame? No one wants to be a nerd. Nerds are gay as fuck.

The only people who want to be nerds are female streamers like Kaight.

Everyone else doesn't want to be a nerd. Real nerds are retarded.

Join a gym.

Get into a fist fight.

Smoke something. Do drugs.

Treat women like you would any other human. Like trash.

Fuck everything that moves. Even your parents.

Listen to rock n roll.

Kaight
12-22-2018, 08:26 AM
i’M LiKe SuCh a NeRd (https://youtu.be/J9Jbz4c_WKA)

Irulan
12-22-2018, 09:46 AM
:o

I'm not an actual nerd. I did binge on like 72 hrs of baldur's gate tho. Very recently.

Irulan
12-22-2018, 09:50 AM

Sexxxxy voice is all I have to say lol.

Ahldagor
12-22-2018, 10:25 AM

Whatever happened to our culture of nerd shame? No one wants to be a nerd. Nerds are gay as fuck.

Join a gym.

Get into a fist fight.

Listen to rock n roll.

Yeah, but the tech boom happened and nerds were seen as those who get crazy rich which is true, oddly.

Patriam1066
12-22-2018, 11:43 AM

Join a gym.

Get into a fist fight.

Listen to rock n roll.

Shocked that you’re from Florida

LulzSeŠt
12-22-2018, 12:30 PM
cringe compilation: thE ThReAD
📸😬

TheSurgeon
12-22-2018, 12:54 PM
Yeah, but the tech boom happened and nerds were seen as those who get crazy rich which is true, oddly.

We have fallen into the common misconception between the blurred lines of nerds and geeks. They both enjoy a dash of fantasy, but differ drastically.

The nerd is intelligent and enjoys playing fantasy time with friends because he has no time to snatch up some snatch with all of his time spent learning. Also they don't have the social skills necessary nor the masculinity to be real men, so they dream of being men in capes. But they are, in fact, intelligent and driven.

The geek, however, a sordid troglodyte degenerate of a man existing in his abject room of fandom because his life is so morbid and miserable that he lives through escaping. His neck is corpulent, his shirt is greased, and with wobbling fat forearms he jibbles and gibbles, jobbles and wobbles, around to and fro from couch to seat from con to cave retreat. His most cherished possessions are the figurines adorned on a book shelve lined with such scholarly work as "The difference between drakes and dragons", "My time in Norrath" a self written journal with barbecue sauce stained pages, "How to LARP like a Legend", and most importantly "How to show your worth by raid leading while pizza delivering".

That shelve in the corner is the only piece of the noisome room which is clean, polished in the fake wood paneling, cheap and poor as the geek is in heart and soul. The geek does not innovate, except on damage spreadsheets, nor does he try to do anything of value, besides the valuing of his digital collection. He is poor, stupid, uniformed, and content to grow wider and rounder eating mouth fulls of chowder.

It is how one would picture the room of a troll. Not the kind of person that prods others egos online, but the actual embodiment of a man taking the shape of a troll with petrid pools and stains of unknown origin lined along the desk and bed. The only manly thing a geek does is grow a beard, but they fail even at that. The hair is sparse, probably because of the rotund nature of their neck spreading the follicles further apart. They don't shave. Can't find the energy. Convince themselves that this is who they are, that they can do no better. Years pass, life passes, and all they have done and achieved has been in the worlds they used to escape their sad pathetic existence. This is why they love super heroes. They live through others but never for themselves.

So a nerd likes fantasy but a geek is what we all think of when we see trundling man children hog the popcorn while talking loudly on their way to the right seats at the midnight showing of their favorite fan movie. Each step another huff and a puff, and every burger one closer to death.

LulzSeŠt
12-22-2018, 01:06 PM
https://i.imgur.com/YOhKMVz.jpg

ScaringChildren
12-22-2018, 01:09 PM
Shocked that you’re from Florida

Better than being Iranian any day.

Wonkie
12-22-2018, 01:12 PM
Better than being Iranian any day.

at least he aint no goof

ScaringChildren
12-22-2018, 01:15 PM
at least he aint no goof

Say that to my face again and I'll suck your gay lil dick, boy

Wonkie
12-22-2018, 01:18 PM
Say that to my face again and I'll suck your gay lil dick, boy

goof

ScaringChildren
12-22-2018, 01:20 PM
goof

*starts to put on Large Bronze Kneepads*

Throndor
12-22-2018, 01:26 PM
We have fallen into the common misconception between the blurred lines of nerds and geeks. They both enjoy a dash of fantasy, but differ drastically.

The nerd is intelligent and enjoys playing fantasy time with friends because he has no time to snatch up some snatch with all of his time spent learning. Also they don't have the social skills necessary nor the masculinity to be real men, so they dream of being men in capes. But they are, in fact, intelligent and driven.

The geek, however, a sordid troglodyte degenerate of a man existing in his abject room of fandom because his life is so morbid and miserable that he lives through escaping. His neck is corpulent, his shirt is greased, and with wobbling fat forearms he jibbles and gibbles, jobbles and wobbles, around to and fro from couch to seat from con to cave retreat. His most cherished possessions are the figurines adorned on a book shelve lined with such scholarly work as "The difference between drakes and dragons", "My time in Norrath" a self written journal with barbecue sauce stained pages, "How to LARP like a Legend", and most importantly "How to show your worth by raid leading while pizza delivering".

That shelve in the corner is the only piece of the noisome room which is clean, polished in the fake wood paneling, cheap and poor as the geek is in heart and soul. The geek does not innovate, except on damage spreadsheets, nor does he try to do anything of value, besides the valuing of his digital collection. He is poor, stupid, uniformed, and content to grow wider and rounder eating mouth fulls of chowder.

It is how one would picture the room of a troll. Not the kind of person that prods others egos online, but the actual embodiment of a man taking the shape of a troll with petrid pools and stains of unknown origin lined along the desk and bed. The only manly thing a geek does is grow a beard, but they fail even at that. The hair is sparse, probably because of the rotund nature of their neck spreading the follicles further apart. They don't shave. Can't find the energy. Convince themselves that this is who they are, that they can do no better. Years pass, life passes, and all they have done and achieved has been in the worlds they used to escape their sad pathetic existence. This is why they love super heroes. They live through others but never for themselves.

So a nerd likes fantasy but a geek is what we all think of when we see trundling man children hog the popcorn while talking loudly on their way to the right seats at the midnight showing of their favorite fan movie. Each step another huff and a puff, and every burger one closer to death.

Hahaha. You will have no problem getting this article published in a scholarly journal.

Throndor
12-22-2018, 01:31 PM
You need to

Join a gym.

Abbreviated that for you. The rest is all pretty readily accessed amongst the manosphere at this point.

Kaight
12-22-2018, 01:34 PM

God this is good

feniin
12-22-2018, 01:36 PM
Don't know who mick hates more: women or himself

LulzSeŠt
12-22-2018, 01:39 PM
https://i.imgur.com/EkA8noK.png

misterbonkers
12-22-2018, 01:41 PM

Join a gym.

Get into a fist fight.

Listen to rock n roll.

this was before incel was an actual thing, and it wasn't something that directly did it. i was a super dweeb who used to hate my close friends for doing normie shit and built walls to avoid being genuine and create a false sense of superiority, it was unhealthy as shit. i learned to be genuine and deal with the hurt that comes w/ it, and my life's been better for it. i could've been deep in that kool-aid had i not been ahead of the curve equipped w/ info provided in the video.

Kaight
12-22-2018, 01:48 PM
this was before incel was an actual thing, and it wasn't something that directly did it. i was a super dweeb who used to hate my close friends for doing normie shit and built walls to avoid being genuine and create a false sense of superiority, it was unhealthy as shit. i learned to be genuine and deal with the hurt that comes w/ it, and my life's been better for it. i could've been deep in that kool-aid had i not been ahead of the curve equipped w/ info provided in the video.

proud of you bonks

that lock of hair will be free of charge

Throndor
12-22-2018, 01:52 PM

Thats what ive been trying to portray with the revelation of acutely humiliating events in my life, the internalization of shame that accompanied it, and how those feelings of negative self worth were used as a catalyst for transforming them into strength.

It seems to have drawn an awful lot of ire, but thats ok. If it reveals a way for even 1 person, then it was worth it.

Despite the negative blowback ive received, im paying it forward.

Regards,
T

LulzSeŠt
12-22-2018, 02:11 PM
https://i.imgur.com/99mvoTC.jpg

misterbonkers
12-22-2018, 02:14 PM
Thats what ive been trying to portray with the revelation of acutely humiliating events in my life, the internalization of shame that accompanied it, and how those feelings of negative self worth were used as a catalyst for transforming them into strength.

It seems to have drawn an awful lot of ire, but thats ok. If it reveals a way for even 1 person, then it was worth it.

Despite the negative blowback ive received, im paying it forward.

Regards,
T

if i entertain the idea of you being genuine, you do a really miserable job of it. but really i think you're just overhand stroking your throbbing ego still

proud of you bonks

that lock of hair will be free of charge

TheSurgeon
12-22-2018, 02:43 PM
God this is good

That'll be one locket per chortle.

Throndor
12-22-2018, 02:43 PM
if i entertain the idea of you being genuine, you do a really miserable job of it. but really i think you're just overhand stroking your throbbing ego still

What if we split the difference, and say its both?

In response to Als statement, i would posit that nerds were smart enough to understand the ponziesque nature of stock buybacks being deregulated almost 40 years ago, and subsequently built their corporate model to exploit it to their personal gain for their entire careers. This is where the predominance of nerds are rich, as a generalization, comes from. Furthermore, just because their rich doesn't mean their women respect them and/or dont cuck them.

This is precisely why tech is being hit the hardest in the meltdown. They are the companies that have the biggest disparity between actual worth and equity value.

This is why their conpanies are marketted as "equity growth" companies that do not return dividends, except for in very small amounts (sub 1%) far below the industrial industry's average dividend rate of 3.5 to 4%/anum.

Sorry to bridge the incel and politics threads, but the interwovenality of the subjects revealed itself, and i felt it prudent to explain

Throndor
12-22-2018, 03:30 PM
just because their rich doesn't mean their women respect them and/or dont cuck them.

This is precisely why (nerds) are being hit the hardest in the meltdown. They are the (people) that have the biggest disparity between actual worth (sexual market value) and equity value (inflated sense of perceived self worth).

This is why (they) are marketted as "equity growth" (beta bucks), that do not return (orgasms) except for in very small amounts (sub 1%) far below the industrial industry's average (orgasm) rate.

Sorry, i felt it prudent to explain

Rofl, rhetorical analysis says what?

Throndor
12-22-2018, 03:46 PM
Rumor has it the feminist narrative is that sex is inherently rape in modern culture. Theres a reason for this. Feminine sexuality, and orgasm arousal, resides around the idea of sexual surrender.

When the sexuality is transactionary, this leaves them with a resonanting feeling of being raped. In their minds, the sex was rape, because there was no voluntary physical surrender

However, when the sexual exchange reverts to its more primal nature, there is a voluntary surrender intrinsic to the act, and while still intrinsically "rapey", its the kind of "rapey" they lust for and desire.

One only has to listen to what women are actually saying. This also explains the vast predominance of rape fantasy amongst women more in touch with their primal nature.

ScaringChildren
12-22-2018, 04:03 PM
Feminists will most likely die off because they're too disgusting to sleep with, thus will not have children.

Moderate normies who have no issue with current gender roles will continue to dominate.

Sorry feminists (Kaight) :(

Maybe you should work on being attractive to men?

LulzSeŠt
12-22-2018, 04:06 PM
https://i.imgur.com/MXM66qS.png

Throndor
12-22-2018, 04:14 PM
Feminists will most likely die off because they're too disgusting to sleep with, thus will not have children.

Moderate normies who have no issue with current gender roles will continue to dominate.

Sorry feminists (Kaight) :(

Maybe you should work on being attractive to men?
You gotta let go of the resentment. Ignore the landwhales and live your best life. They're invisible once you attain what theyre demanding as a minimum baseline anyways ;)

Thats why the manosphere is being quarantined. (By, who would've guessed it, the tech industry, and feminists)

Transparency does not benefit underacheivers insisting on excellence.

TheSurgeon
12-22-2018, 04:28 PM
These are the kind of drug addled responses I would expect to come out of a trailer park in Florida. Never disappoint.

ScaringChildren
12-22-2018, 04:30 PM
These are the kind of drug addled responses I would expect to come out of a trailer park in Florida. Never disappoint.

Never mess with Florida (https://youtu.be/uZhnpAhYmb0)

LulzSeŠt
12-22-2018, 04:33 PM
https://i.imgur.com/IN2g4uL.png

TheSurgeon
12-22-2018, 04:38 PM
https://i.imgur.com/IN2g4uL.png

Now that's a raider if I've ever seen one.

"No respect while i is be stocking in the back of the Chick-Fil-A, but god damnit in Norrath I be rich."

ScaringChildren
12-22-2018, 04:42 PM
Now that's a raider if I've ever seen one.

"No respect while i is be stocking in the back of the Chick-Fil-A, but god damnit in Norrath I be rich."

Are you SERIOUSLY defiling the HOLY NAME of CHICK-FIL-A?!

Oooo you're so lucky tomorrow is Sunday, boy...

Throndor
12-22-2018, 04:42 PM
now do me

Lol. I have no qualms with you. Why inflict unnecessary pain? I assume the decision youve made was mostly done with clarity, and thus was undertaken conscientiously.

Nexii
12-22-2018, 04:43 PM
now do me

ScaringChildren
12-22-2018, 04:44 PM
now do me

Lulz doesn't have any cash on him

Ahldagor
12-22-2018, 06:46 PM

Lol, well done.

eadric
12-22-2018, 10:47 PM
Now I want some Chick-Fil-A, and they are closed tomorrow :(

Very weak video in the OP, and the thread that ensued wasn't much better. Basically life sucks and you're going to die alone, and it's all everyone else's fault. Cry me a river.

Anyone who sits around thinking up ways to blame their failures on other groups of stereotyped demographics almost certainly needs to take a good look in the mirror and reevaluate who is really to blame.

Ahldagor
12-22-2018, 11:09 PM
Now I want some Chick-Fil-A, and they are closed tomorrow :(

Very weak video in the OP, and the thread that ensued wasn't much better. Basically life sucks and you're going to die alone, and it's all everyone else's fault. Cry me a river.

Anyone who sits around thinking up ways to blame their failures on other groups of stereotyped demographics almost certainly needs to take a good look in the mirror and reevaluate who is really to blame.

That's a given amongst the initiated.

ScaringChildren
12-22-2018, 11:25 PM
Lulz has been posting some spicy ones lately.

It's making me like him.

Wonkie
12-23-2018, 03:29 AM
i bet we could get k8 on that terf shit if we were nice to her for like a week or so

does that sound fun?

ScaringChildren
12-23-2018, 09:38 AM
i bet we could get k8 on that terf shit if we were nice to her for like a week or so

does that sound fun?

She does seem like terf material

Kaight
12-23-2018, 11:19 AM
Terfs disgust me almost as much as lulzsect

ScaringChildren
12-23-2018, 11:25 AM
Terfs disgust me almost as much as lulzsect

By "Terf" do you mean "Transsexuals Engage Reconstructed Feminization"?

ScaringChildren
12-23-2018, 01:17 PM
She kinda looks like Kaight.

Really cute.

*sniffs face hard*

Patriam1066
12-23-2018, 02:36 PM
What’s a terf

misterbonkers
12-23-2018, 02:37 PM
What’s a terf

trans-exclusionary radical feminist

kaight's bangs are too good to be one

Wonkie
12-23-2018, 03:15 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Cllq74X.jpg

ScaringChildren
12-23-2018, 03:19 PM
Kaight is too attractive to be a standard feminist, really.

She probably fakes it to avoid being excommunicated from the cult of SocJus

Wonkie
12-23-2018, 03:26 PM
Kaight is too attractive to be a standard feminist, really.

She probably fakes it to avoid being excommunicated from the cult of SocJus

i think it's a kink actually

Nexii
12-23-2018, 03:32 PM
i think it's a kink actually

femdom

Sonderbeast
12-23-2018, 03:32 PM
you are all incels checkmate

ScaringChildren
12-23-2018, 03:37 PM
Wait...Kaight is a lesbian?

Irulan
12-24-2018, 06:15 PM
*she's full of hate and cold as ice*

bernardsalmon
12-25-2018, 12:28 AM
This is the dumbest thread I've ever read.

nostalgiaquest
12-26-2018, 05:20 AM
Thanks lulz for making this thread mildly entertaining.

If you aren’t getting laid it’s your fault. Change something or keep on crying about it. It’s your choice.

Or if all else fails move to Japan. Japanese women love Americans almost unconditionally.

ScaringChildren
12-26-2018, 07:12 AM
This is the dumbest thread I've ever read.

Then we have succeeded.

Bardp1999
12-26-2018, 07:48 AM
Isn't like 90% of asia descendants of Genghis Khan?

nostalgiaquest
12-26-2018, 10:01 AM
90% maybe, but the khans never successfully invaded Japan, which until wwii was a huge source of pride for the Japanese. I think it was kublah khan who made the attempts. Legend talks about how a typhoon destroyed a large number of khans ships, which is where the origin of the word kamakaze, or divine wind, comes from.

ScaringChildren
12-26-2018, 10:17 AM
Isn't like 90% of asia descendants of Genghis Khan?

I think you have that backwards.

It's like 10%, but that's still insane.

TheSurgeon
12-26-2018, 10:55 AM
Incels only exist because they never learned the "three rules to getting laid if you are ugly".

Rule One: Have money, or be in a band. You can be the ugliest mother fucker in the world but if you've got a trust fund or bring in bank there is at least a respectable 7 who will be willing to suck your cock daily. If you are in a band, well, just look at all the repulsive "artists" out there that clean up on a daily basis. Women are lulled not by the microphone but by that tangential taste of fame.

One can only assume that all incels are thus poor trash. So they have the last two rules.

Two: Muscles: Fellas, I'm here to tell you that countless men in the gym have beast mauled bear buttfucked faces. If they were chubs they'd be incels, but they go and they pump iron. Get ripped, get pussy. It's really as simple as that. You don't even need to be a manly man. The amount of bitchmade cowards I know who go to the gym and then follow it up with a manicure and watch an episode of Gilmore Girls while draining a refreshing wine cooler is immense. Real men are farm strong, lumberjack bodies, or blood thirsty soldiers. So you too can get 8s and 9s just by virtue of having muscles.

Three: The Gift of Gab: I once had a fat friend, I'm talking an inter-tube belly man tittied mother fucker, and he always, always went home with beautiful women after a night at the bar. Maybe the booze were to his advantage, but probably it was because he was funny. So many girls said "He's just so funny" hours before opening their legs. One of the fastest ways to get into any girls pants is to make them laugh. Ugly men do it all the time, look at comedians. Something changed in the past thirty years when comedians became fatter, uglier, jewier, and they pull in pussy like its the easiest thing to do in life. Seriously. Just make women laugh and they will let you put your fingers inside them.

You only need to have one of the three to get laid incels. Just one. Pick one and it's good.

But I'm mainly posting for a different opportunity. You may be poor, guaranteed to be so if you're an incel. But you as an incel on Project 1999 are rich as fuck with plat. I am making a no shit, very serious, as serious as p99 raiders take pixels, willing to provide my services for "The Gift of Gab". For 10,000 Platinum an hour I will tell you who to swipe, what to say, how to make them giggle, contemplate, imagine a world with you, and get you laid. You show me what she says, I tailor fit a response for you to send. Through lies, deception, and a silver tongue on your side I will get you women. They won't all be 9s, or 8s. But god damnit I have a 6 or less guarantee. You need confidence pussy, and then it all starts rolling in.

PM me for inquiries. Most of this post was in jest, but I will absolutely provide "The Gift of Gab" service to any man or woman with enough plat to purchase a Bel-Ami word smith.

ScaringChildren
12-26-2018, 12:24 PM
Step 1: Shower and put on deodorant. Clean up that nasty rat nest of a beard.

Step 2: Go outside where there are humans. Do not stare.

Step 3: Relax and don't come across as a serial killer.

Step 4: Sex.

Irulan
12-26-2018, 01:22 PM
Step 1: Shower and put on deodorant. Clean up that nasty rat nest of a beard.

Step 2: Go outside where there are humans. Do not stare.

Step 3: Relax and don't come across as a serial killer.

Step 4: Sex.

*stares intently*

Incels only exist because they never learned the "three rules to getting laid if you are ugly".

Rule One: Have money, or be in a band. You can be the ugliest mother fucker in the world but if you've got a trust fund or bring in bank there is at least a respectable 7 who will be willing to suck your cock daily. If you are in a band, well, just look at all the repulsive "artists" out there that clean up on a daily basis. Women are lulled not by the microphone but by that tangential taste of fame.

One can only assume that all incels are thus poor trash. So they have the last two rules.

Two: Muscles: Fellas, I'm here to tell you that countless men in the gym have :obeast mauled bear buttfucked faces:p. If they were chubs they'd be incels, but they go and they pump iron. Get ripped, get pussy. It's really as simple as that. You don't even need to be a manly man. The amount of bitchmade cowards I know who go to the gym and then follow it up with a manicure and watch an episode of Gilmore Girls while draining a refreshing wine cooler is immense. Real men are farm strong, lumberjack bodies, or blood thirsty soldiers. So you too can get 8s and 9s just by virtue of having muscles.

Three: The Gift of Gab: I once had a fat friend, I'm talking an inter-tube belly man tittied mother fucker, and he always, always went home with beautiful women after a night at the bar. Maybe the booze were to his advantage, but probably it was because he was funny. So many girls said "He's just so funny" hours before opening their legs. One of the fastest ways to get into any girls pants is to make them laugh. Ugly men do it all the time, look at comedians. Something changed in the past thirty years when comedians became fatter, uglier, jewier, and they pull in pussy like its the easiest thing to do in life. Seriously. Just make women laugh and they will let you put your fingers inside them.

You only need to have one of the three to get laid incels. Just one. Pick one and it's good.

But I'm mainly posting for a different opportunity. You may be poor, guaranteed to be so if you're an incel. But you as an incel on Project 1999 are rich as fuck with plat. I am making a no shit, very serious, as serious as p99 raiders take pixels, willing to provide my services for "The Gift of Gab". For 10,000 Platinum an hour I will tell you who to swipe, what to say, how to make them giggle, contemplate, imagine a world with you, and get you laid. You show me what she says, I tailor fit a response for you to send. Through lies, deception, and a silver tongue on your side I will get you women. They won't all be 9s, or 8s. But god damnit I have a 6 or less guarantee. You need confidence pussy, and then it all starts rolling in.

PM me for inquiries. Most of this post was in jest, but I will absolutely provide "The Gift of Gab" service to any man or woman with enough plat to purchase a Bel-Ami word smith.

A+ post.

Just be funny and not retarded. It's like the easiest thing to do, the rest comes naturally. Once you stop being a retard.

NOT sorry if you are a retard.

Also, brush and floss your teeth, even if you only have 1 broken one. Still brush it.

Looks are incredibly unimportant for *guys*, even handsome comly (meaning their hair was brushed yesterday) dykes get away with bear butt fucked faces.

And make your god damned beds.

Wonkie
12-26-2018, 02:21 PM
*stares intently*

A+ post.

Just be funny and not retarded. It's like the easiest thing to do, the rest comes naturally. Once you stop being a retard.

Also, brush and floss your teeth, even if you only have 1 broken one. Still brush it.

Looks are incredibly unimportant for *guys*, even handsome comly (meaning their hair was brushed yesterday) dykes get away with bear butt fucked faces.

bossy

TheSurgeon
12-26-2018, 02:28 PM
*stares intently*

A+ post.

This is very true. Just make the bed. And when they ask "How often do you wash your sheets" the answer is always "Once a week", even if its once per expansion release.

ScaringChildren
12-26-2018, 02:46 PM
This is very true. Just make the bed. And when they ask "How often do you wash your sheets" the answer is always "Once a week", even if its once per expansion release.

"Oh fuck, you're supposed to wash them?"