PDA

View Full Version : Help with PoG CR

chevy79bu
12-12-2018, 03:56 PM
I dont have a ton of money but have around 1500p im able to give for anyone able to help me recover a corpse in PoG. The corpse is right by the zone in. Mabye a bard to kite mobs while i loot then WC cap click out? PM me on forums if your able to assist. petitioned and they are not able to summon my corpse out unless it rots. Would like the get it before then if I can.

Legidias
12-12-2018, 04:44 PM
If corpse is right at zone in, you should be able to zone in, loot fast, and cap out within that ~30 seconds for the goats to run to you.

Bardp1999
12-12-2018, 05:23 PM
Would be a very close call to do it that way I think - A bard kiting them for you is definitely the way to go. Might not be a terrible idea to have a necro summon you then rez you just to minimize time spent in the zone before you cap out - plus you get a rez out of it. But thats like 300pp in reagents alone + 400pp for a WC cap

natescraigslist
12-12-2018, 06:50 PM
I have a tunairnpaly i can one in drag u and rez u 90% in a safe spot

natescraigslist
12-12-2018, 06:53 PM
Done it once b4 for a ogre who clicked into pog accidently, i zoned in on tunare toon drag way way up the hill rez them and never had a problem, they were able tonloot and cap out or get a port via tunare druid whos never killed in pog