PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: bugged not temporary soulbound keys disapearing

lucian54
12-12-2018, 12:27 PM
i was in overthere on the boat to timurous deep when i died AROUND 19PM wed 5dec 2018. After the loading zones my keys were not on me as usual. My old seb key, charasis key and cobalt scar tooth. i have a lot of witnesses that saw me in all theses zones cant say the same for VP key never even zoned in. petitioned in game and they told me to go on forums… 1 week still 0 answer. keys cant be on a corpse as they always move on you when you die. my toon name is roselynas on p99 blue. not going to play much while its not fixed this is disgusting. can anyone help me or direct me to the right forum spot i think i tried them all?

Rygar
12-12-2018, 12:36 PM
My man, keep in mind this is a free server to run on with a skeleton crew unpaid volunteer staff, so need patience (there is a lot of other norrath to enjoy or alts to make in the meantime, I feel you though). Furthermore lead GM was just ousted and no replacement yet.

Menden (a guide) had previously posted that only a lead GM can do item reimbursements (such as your keys). So until a new lead GM is established, there will be no item reimbursements.

CodyF86
12-13-2018, 12:47 AM
Have you died since you died and the keys disappeared? I mean to make sure they aren't actually on your cursor but invisible for some weird reason, which happens sometimes.

lucian54
12-19-2018, 12:33 AM
yes i did even loot a new a cobalts scar tooth. i mena i do not own my old items anymore since they are lore

lucian54
01-14-2019, 08:52 PM
2 month laters still didnt hear any answer or got any help. will there be a new gm soon?

lucian54
01-14-2019, 08:53 PM
i did my keys back of course… i wasnt waiting 2 month to be able to zone into old sebilis or charasis. but i AM NOT DOING MY VP KEY ALL OVER AGAIN. and im gonna stop playing if i dont get help with that.

Rygar
01-15-2019, 09:30 AM
I didn't notice, but did you actually make a post in the Petition section on the forums? You need to make one there supplying all the data you have. Then just wait (don't bump a petition post or it goes to the bottom of the queue).

lucian54
01-16-2019, 07:43 PM
sorry where should i got for this problem?

lucian54
01-17-2019, 01:41 AM
i should ask for help here, in game or petition?

Rygar
01-17-2019, 08:13 AM
There is a petition / exploit section of the forums where you should post. Be sure to post exact time of your death from log file, what zone you died in, where you reappeared, etc.

I believe in game petitions are for camp disputes, character stuck under world, etc.