PDA

View Full Version : Plane of Fear Raid

Ion Blaze
12-07-2018, 05:39 AM
Hi, I am wondering if any guilds consistently raid Plane of Fear. I'm trying to get a piece for the bard epic and I would love to tag along and help in any way I could. Thank you so much.

Crede
12-07-2018, 09:59 AM
To my knowledge nobody really does fear anymore. With Velious out there’s just no loot really worth it. What you get there now is the extreme sockfest when either CT or the golems spawn. If you can find out when CT is in window and then show up for that since mobs are cleared, you may have a shot on it.

Otherwise, I’d suggest you either joining a guild to help you get it, is whip MQable? Or try to organize a PUG but there’s little to no incentive for people to go there randomly.

Bbeta
12-07-2018, 10:01 AM
Hi, I am wondering if any guilds consistently raid Plane of Fear. I'm trying to get a piece for the bard epic and I would love to tag along and help in any way I could. Thank you so much.

What is the item? I might have one laying around you can have for free. It might be on my monks, if that's the case I might never be able to give it to you :(

Legidias
12-07-2018, 10:03 AM
Offer to kite PoF for XXX guild's raid for a tentacle

Bbeta
12-07-2018, 10:04 AM
Kill an [48]Amygdalan warrior in Plane of Fear, loot Amygdalan Tendril

Definitely have one of these laying around on Aalpha, maybe my warrior.

#FreeAalphaBbeta

Crede
12-07-2018, 10:05 AM
Not to be a Debbie downer tho but OP if you have zero means of acquiring the white dragon scale don’t even bother doing the rest of the quest. You may have one or be rich enough to buy one but if not you should def try to join a guild before attempting some of these other parts.

Bbeta
12-07-2018, 10:11 AM
Not to be a Debbie downer tho but OP if you have zero means of acquiring the white dragon scale don’t even bother doing the rest of the quest. You may have one or be rich enough to buy one but if not you should def try to join a guild before attempting some of these other parts.

In OPs defense, it's fun questing regardless of a bottle neck down the road. Why wait for an item? When you can get to your bottle neck then maybe join a pug raid or guild that will take down said dragon. And to my knowledge most guilds reward epic items for people closest to that step. There is nothing wrong with asking for help. Lots of people here are willing to help regardless of the current forum image.

I know I have one of these for him. It just might be hard for me to get it to him in the near future

ineubis
12-07-2018, 10:14 AM
I need Plane of Fear for my very last piece for SK epic.... I know no one is giving away Soul Leeches but it's the very last piece I need to spawn the final fight....

Bbeta
12-07-2018, 10:16 AM
I need Plane of Fear for my very last piece for SK epic.... I know no one is giving away Soul Leeches but it's the very last piece I need to spawn the final fight....

One of these days maybe i can find us a friend or two and we can kill the none DT golem. But no promises and #FreeBbeta

ineubis
12-07-2018, 10:29 AM
Thanks Bbeta. You rock. In the mean time I will keep my eyes peeled for any and all PoF stuff lol

Daallee
12-07-2018, 10:46 AM

Sent you a PM. We raid PoF 1-3 times a month. Seems like an easy drop

Crede
12-07-2018, 11:46 AM
In OPs defense, it's fun questing regardless of a bottle neck down the road. Why wait for an item? When you can get to your bottle neck then maybe join a pug raid or guild that will take down said dragon. And to my knowledge most guilds reward epic items for people closest to that step. There is nothing wrong with asking for help. Lots of people here are willing to help regardless of the current forum image.

I know I have one of these for him. It just might be hard for me to get it to him in the near future

Completing an entire quest only to get to the part which is 100x harder than the rest of what you did is fun? Hmm, I'm going to disagree with that. It's more like giving someone false hope. Especially if OP has no idea what the raid scene looks like as a whole, guilds aren't just freely giving out scales. It's important to know what you're getting yourself into. I'm all for offering up some of my toons to help with epics here and there, but this is a different beast.

OP, just plan on raiding with a guild if you ever want to get your bard's epic, unless you're one of those guildless tunnel rats who can throw down 300k. I choose my chars based on the attainability of the epic and I don't raid, so this is something I'd like to know about beforehand.

Daallee
12-07-2018, 12:02 PM
Completing an entire quest only to get to the part which is 100x harder than the rest of what you did is fun? Hmm, I'm going to disagree with that. It's more like giving someone false hope. Especially if OP has no idea what the raid scene looks like as a whole, guilds aren't just freely giving out scales. It's important to know what you're getting yourself into. I'm all for offering up some of my toons to help with epics here and there, but this is a different beast.

OP, just plan on raiding with a guild if you ever want to get your bard's epic, unless you're one of those guildless tunnel rats who can throw down 300k. I choose my chars based on the attainability of the epic and I don't raid, so this is something I'd like to know about beforehand.

What he's saying is that the bard epic isn't hopeless, but getting a white scale without a guild DEFINITELY is hopeless. You might as well join R-tier guilds and rack up that DKP, or spend a long and lonely time saving up plat.

Artaenc
12-07-2018, 12:30 PM
Hi, I am wondering if any guilds consistently raid Plane of Fear. I'm trying to get a piece for the bard epic and I would love to tag along and help in any way I could. Thank you so much.<Asgard> raids PoF sometimes for now, planning to do it tonight or this weekend sometime, you can tag along if you want, hit us up.

Ion Blaze
12-07-2018, 03:43 PM
Thank you guys for all the help. If I was doing this guildless, it would be impossible but thankfully that is not the case. KSWM have helped me out tremendously to the point where the epic isn't a pipe dream, i.e. I could dkp the white scale. KSWM might have done PoF and I am unaware. But since I've been with them, I've never seen them schedule or do a PoF raid so that's why I am asking here cause I know some guilds still do. Thank you Artaenc and Daalle.

Reddarok
12-07-2018, 07:54 PM
/who all core and ask one of them

Zutizutzut
12-07-2018, 08:33 PM
/who all core and ask one of them

Core doesn't really kill much beyond golems, draco, and anything that adds during kill of those mini-bosses. Someone may have one laying around, but your best bet, if you don't want to MQ, is to go with one of the guilds that does a full clear.

I have seen a very small group clearing with a streamer from <Solitude> so you may want to check with him.

Swish2
12-07-2018, 08:34 PM
I have seen a very small group clearing with a streamer from <Solitude> so you may want to check with him.

www.twitch.tv/sugz4

Rufio
12-07-2018, 08:45 PM
When CT spawns. All of fear is AE'd down to kill CT. Almost everything rots. Best bet is wait for a quake and ask one of the guilds clearing, if you can tag along and loot.

Caball
12-07-2018, 10:37 PM
If someone has an extra Tendril after he gets on I’d take it also heh.. this piece has been a pain for pretty much all reasons stated... because of the raid rules there isn’t any incentive to kill inside fear all too often so this thing has been quite the pain!